ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BEBE WINANS REPONDS TO ALLEGATIONS

bebekids

Gospel singer and judge on BET’s “Sunday Best” show, Bebe Winans, has responded to allegations that he assualted his ex-wife during an argument about their children. In a statement made  through his publicist, Bebe says the following:

“To be accused of these allegations, which arose out of a child custody right dispute and my desire to spend time with our children as court ordered, is nothing less than heart wrenching.”

He continues, “Since I choose to say nothing negative about my children’s mother, I will make no comment other than to say the allegations are inconsistent with my character and the foundation upon which I was raised and I am prayerful that the matter is straightened out very soon for the sake of our children.”

BeBe and Debra Winans have a 13-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son.

Tags : Posted in : Lawsuits

9 Comments to “BEBE WINANS REPONDS TO ALLEGATIONS”

• Carolyn Holman April 17, 2009 at 8:44 pm

BeBe, you are human! GOD BLESS you and your family,I hope it all works out for you. I’m praying for you all.

• ben moseme April 8, 2009 at 8:54 pm

I am 100% sure that Bebe is not that type of a man. He loves his kids and spend quality time with them.There is no reason at all for him to think of assaulting his ex-wife.He is gentlmen and a loving father.

• Lori March 18, 2009 at 1:04 pm

It is inconsistant w/ his character. I hope things get worked out for all concerned. :-)

• aimee March 17, 2009 at 7:44 am

he cannot deny those children

• leo March 16, 2009 at 9:10 pm

was he the one on House of Payne???

• Midnite March 16, 2009 at 5:47 pm

I know Christians are not perfect, but this does seem out of charactier for him. I hope he gets a slap on the hand. And another chance. The kids look just like Daddy. Good looking family.

• Katrina March 16, 2009 at 1:38 pm

LOL…good observation Lisette. I usually catch on when people are slick with their words, but that comment got right by me. I was actually starting to sympathize. :-) He did it! LOL

• BeBe isn’t taking these allegations laying down « Media Outrage March 16, 2009 at 1:27 pm

[...] BeBe Winans didn’t take too kindly to Friday’s headlines that he abused his ex-wife a month ago by pushing down. Well he’s not going down swinging but he is defending himself so to say. See what he had to say about things click here. [...]

• Lisette March 16, 2009 at 10:35 am

Well he didn’t deny it did he? He just stated that it was inconsistent with his character. Hmmmmmmmmm I don’t know about this BeBe.