KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

KELIS IS BABY BUMPIN’ IN BLUE

kelis1

Kelis and her baby bump were on display at Damon Peruzzi’s Birthday Party on Sunday March 15, in Los Angeles; the singer and her husband Nas hosted the event. Rapper Nas recently announced that he and his wife are expecting a baby boy sometime this year. More pictures…

Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchKelis and Nas

12 Comments to “KELIS IS BABY BUMPIN’ IN BLUE”

• KEEYSHA.J March 29, 2009 at 11:06 am

OK KELIS LOOKIN LIKE THE KELIS I KNOW PREG AND ALL I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER AND NAS SON AND FIND OUT WHAT HIS NAME IS U KNOW ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE :)

• CANDICE D*MNIT! March 18, 2009 at 12:34 am

Why does everyone keep sayin Nas & Kels hosted the party? Where do ya’ll get ur facts? Kelis, DJ MOS, DJ Kiss, Alanna Blonde, Coltrane Curtis, & THE LEGENDARY Appolonia hosted DAMON’S LEGENDARY BALL!!! & it was the bomb. Anyone who hates on Kelis is definitely missing the gene that brings forth an open mind to creativity, culture, style & individuality…SHE IS all that n then some…

• Lauren Nicole March 17, 2009 at 7:24 pm

1st: Congrats to the parents-to-be!!!! I’m waiting to see who this little fellow will look like.

2nd: I’d be a lie if I didn’t say that Kelis looks like a pregnant streetwalker. Oddly enough, thats what continues to make her famous. I LOVE HER INDIVIDUALITY AND COLOR EXPRESSIONS!

• dayona March 16, 2009 at 6:26 pm

lisa I think thats an extension piece and Kelis looks crazy in this pic I wonder what she’s having and what they will name the lil bump. they both have unique names : Kelis and Nasir maybe Kasir idk lls

• Midnite March 16, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Good for her and Nas, I like this couple just from looking at them from he outside and what I see in the media. I wish them well. Nas will be a great Dad to his little son. And Kelis will be a great Mom.

• Tiana March 16, 2009 at 3:59 pm

She looks a old tacky mess

• Monique March 16, 2009 at 3:53 pm

is it true that theyre getting a divorce after she has the baby

• Joy March 16, 2009 at 12:46 pm

I like Kelis,cause she always dares to be different.

• Lisette March 16, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Ooh-oo child
    Things are gonna get easier

• Ms. Evans March 16, 2009 at 11:51 am

Kelis looks just as lovely as ever! Congrats to she and Nas.

• LisaLisa March 16, 2009 at 11:37 am

I didn’t think you could dye or rinse your hair while you are pregnant.

• MissLady007 March 16, 2009 at 11:31 am

I LOVE Kelis…but what the heck is going on????!!! She looks like an 80 year old grandma!