PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

RAPPER T.I. SHIELDS HIS KIDS FROM HARSH REALITIES

tiIn  less than two weeks, rapper T.I will be sentenced for charges relating to his 2007 arrest for weapons possession.

He says, “There’s a date(March 27, 2009) set where I go for sentencing, but I’m not sure if that’s the exact day I start my sentence.”

As he prepares for jail, the rapper is careful to shield his children from anything negative surrounding his impending  incarceration, at least until it is confirmed what day he will be heading to prison.

“[The kids and I] had an initial conversation when the situation first came by. But I don’t wanna continue to bring it up and bring it up until it’s absolutely tied (confirmed), just so they don’t have this negative grey cloud (hanging over them).”

T.I admits that his oldest children probably know everything there is to know about his situation. He says,  ”Kids are extremely smart nowadays, they can probably tell me some things that I wouldn’t know.”

T.I. has six kids in all -three kids, named Domani, Messiah and Deyjah, from previous relationships, and sons King and Major with longterm girlfriend and former Xscape singer Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle; their third child together, a daughter named Llayah Amour, was stillborn, and a bonus daughter named Zonnique, Tiny’s daughter from a previous relationship.

Rapper T.I, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is facing a minimum of one year behind .

Source

Tags : Posted in : T.I. and Tiny Tameka Cottle

15 Comments to “RAPPER T.I. SHIELDS HIS KIDS FROM HARSH REALITIES”

• Tyana October 10, 2009 at 2:08 pm

He had to do wht he had to protect his family.I hope everything goes okay wen u get out.Everybody makes mistakes and should learn from them.He’s the type of person that would admit to his faults and take full responsibility for them.All his family nd fans should support and always stand by him no matter what he does.He’s a great man that works hard for what he does.He keeps his kids away from violence and the bad decisions he made. I see why Tiny loves u so much.I will pray for u and hope evrything works out for u in the future.I feel for ya for wht u went through.In the future, I hope I can find a man like u.One day I hope I could go to one of yo concerts and hopefully meet u in person.That’s one thing I wanna do before I turn seventeen.I’m only thirteen but my b-day is new year’s day.
    Tyana Dorsey

• dee April 1, 2009 at 10:58 pm

People make mistakes, therefore hes not the 1st or the last.
    Hes going to be fine..Prayerss to T.i and his family.

• Bianca March 24, 2009 at 9:26 pm

My opinion is {4 Real} T.I. should have learned from the mistakes he made back then.Hey it his life and i hope he get it together cause he ready to have ANOTHER child……when he gone learn lol anyway all yall hat’n stop and get ah life ima miss him cant wai to see him and the kids back at Cascade…..and the pool

• NAJA March 24, 2009 at 2:18 am

You know what! I can understand that not every one will agree and If any one except me is really paying attention
    You all would see that T.I. Himself doesn’t approve of the bad decisions
    He’s made. Howeverrr! Hindsight is always 20/20. At least He’s sowing into the lives of others
    and sacrificing one of the most valuable gifts any of us have,TIME.
    Most men in his position would be too busy laying up somewhere, doing as much
    Dirt that they can legally get away with.
    T.I. Decided to do something different, something PRICELESS.
    I love our young people too, and I’m blessed to have had the
    Opportunity to walk along side T.I. On his road to redemption.
    Thanks for being on loves side T.I., My side, and most importantly
    Gods side. Miracles and Blessings Boo.

• Denise March 17, 2009 at 4:42 pm

I dont agree with the way he lives his life but he looks damn good doing it!

• Steffie March 16, 2009 at 10:52 am

The fact is that this wasn’t his first mistake. He should had learned from the previous felonies from before. I try my hardest to like TI and Tiny but when I think about how she was pregnant and trying to be a ryde or die chick for him made me look at her differently. What if things turned out differently? A mother and a father would had been incarcerated like so many African American men and women.

• Kendra March 16, 2009 at 10:47 am

See ya around Atlanta when you get out..Prayers to you and yours…

• Kay March 16, 2009 at 10:47 am

See ya in the A when ya get out TIP..My prayers are with your family..

• Kendra March 16, 2009 at 10:46 am

Oh yea TIP my prayers are with you and your family..See ya when you get home boo..

• Kendra March 16, 2009 at 10:45 am

Say what you want but in my opinion, people make mistakes and sometimes more than one but if God looked at us for every mistake and didnt forgive us “NO ONE” would be on earth right now. Instead of judging we should be encouraging that he really is learning from his mistakes and is willing to do better. Whether he wants to shield his kids let him do so regardless of now or later..IT’S HIS LIFE SO LIVE YOURS!!Come on people did Barack not teach us anything when he stepped into office? Much Love to ya TIP..see ya when you get back home partna!

• Kay March 16, 2009 at 10:43 am

• Monique March 16, 2009 at 10:29 am

a year and a day im gonna miss u babes

• Anna March 16, 2009 at 9:36 am

He would have shielded them better by not being a criminal. What was he thinking? He has 6 children, grow up!

• Amita July 28, 2009 at 8:44 am

Ppl aint perfect,u kno! We ol make mistakes so stp telin ppl2gro up. Hu d’u think u r2judge?

• Tyana October 10, 2009 at 2:14 pm

On the real, it doesnt matter how many kids he has.he was thinking of protecting his family and himself.no disrespect but if u watch behind the music and wht he says mayb u would know wht u tawkn bout