ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

REALITY STAR NEFFE IS PREGNANT-AGAIN

neffeSinger Keyshia Cole’s sister Neffe has confirmed to Sister2Sister that she is pregnant again after given birth to a baby boy just about a year ago.  She tells Sister2Sister magazine that her pregnancy was unexpected.

“I’m pregnant and I got an attitude with [my fiance]  and i don’t want him to … touch me right now—or ever because it was not supposed to happen this way. Now I’m trying to figure this [stuff] out, ’cause I just had Jaylen.”

Jaylen is Neffe’s youngest son, born just last year after the BET reality star decided to keep him in lieu of aborting.

This baby will be the first for Neffe and her fiance Soullow. Neffe is already the mother of four children: Brianna, Christare, CiCi, and Jaylen. Rapper Soullow also has children from previous relationships.

Tags : Posted in : Births

50 Comments to “REALITY STAR NEFFE IS PREGNANT-AGAIN”

• Young Black Thang April 22, 2010 at 9:57 am

Personal, I think if she wants to have 18 kids && counting she can!!! She has her own money, writing books, and doing her own thing. Her first 3 kids are by the dude in CA, Jaylen “Welove” Cole, father is in ATL, and this baby’s father is her fiancee. Why is it that when you see a mother doing her own thing not depending on the system for food stamps and welfare, everybody wants to put them down?? But if she was white with 8 kids like John && Kate or 19 kids && counting, it wouldnt be a problem! Let her do her thing…let her shine! Congrats to her and Kesh!!

• lilkunta December 19, 2010 at 1:52 am

@Young Black Thang: Neffe AINT “doing her own thing”. She was on welfare in Cali. Then Keyshia was taking care of her. KC moved her to Atl, paid for the house, the girls things.

5 kids w3men is bad.

& I do throw shade on jon&kate as well as the Duggars, they are all being irresponsible.

• Torya March 2, 2010 at 11:55 pm

This girl does not need to have anymore children. There is a such thing out there called birth control that you should have been taking. You know that 5 children is too damn much. You can barely raise the ones you already had, and now you gonna bring another innocent life into this world that is probably going to grow up in a broken and disfunctional home. I pray that Neffe doesnt have anymore children and that she finds someone that she and her kids can be happy with. I like Soullow and I want it to work out between them. I just heard that they were having problems at the moment.

• K K February 19, 2010 at 11:06 am

It’s called “BIRTH CONTROL”. Why the heck you mad at him, they have women birth control too! You are too stupid and crazy to have any more kids! What’s that the 5th baby daddy?

• deedee September 11, 2009 at 11:14 pm

She isn’t the first person this has happened to and she won’t be the last so I don’t know what all the hooplah is about. All I can do is wish her the best of luck and hope that this will be the last child. Yall need to get off of your high horses and stop acting like you’ve never done something irresponsible more than once.

• KAI-BABY July 13, 2009 at 11:28 pm

thats why they invented condoms

i wonder about some ppl.

• haha July 9, 2009 at 2:20 am

Why do people always feel the need to judge others? Anyway good luck Neffe!!!!!!

• lili June 12, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Yes she is very deluded. She is just an example for young girls what NOT to do. Its like she doesn’t have the mental capacity to take a pill everyday or a shot or a ring….pull out! yikesss

• Shelby May 12, 2009 at 10:17 am

forget what all say!!! its her life not yours!!! so get it neffe love ya boo!!!!

• KIKI May 11, 2009 at 4:55 pm

she is having 2 many kids

• cinammon April 7, 2009 at 1:54 pm

To answer to Brazil. Bri must be Clyde because she looks just like him. have u ever thought of them having Bri before they were married

• THYCKNESS April 6, 2009 at 10:07 am

NEFEE IS A GROWN WOMAN AND IF SHE CHOOSES TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY HEY WHY DO ANY OF YALL CARE. SHE’S ENGAGED AND WHY NOT HAVE A BABY WITH HER FUTURE HUSBAND, BUT SHE IS OUTTA POCKETS FOR PUTTING THE BLAME ON HIM SHOOT BLAME YOURSELF CUZ THERE IS TOO MANY TYPES OF BIRTH CONTROL THAT YOU SHOULDA BEEN ON BEFORE ALL THE HUMPING TOOK PLACE LOL! I HAD MY FIRST AT 21 AND SECOND AT 22 AND AFTER THAT TUBES TIED I KNEW I DIDNT WANT ANYMORE SO WHATS STOPPING NEFEE AT FOUR SOON TO BE FIVE?

• BRAZILE March 27, 2009 at 1:12 pm

GET IT RIGHT BRI WAS BORN WHEN NEFIE MET CLYDE HER HUSBAND.THEN THEY HAD THE 2 LITTLE GIRLS. THEN COMES JAYLEN WITH BABY DADDY 3. SHE GOT A FREE HOUSE FURNISHED… ALL SHE GOTTA DO IS JUST FIND THAT LOOSER. TO LAY UP N THE FREE HOUSE ALSO ON KC DIME. NEFFIE IS A GREAT MOM.. DO U C HER HOLLERING AND ACTING A FOOL N FRONT OF HER KIDS. OMG HOW ABOUT DROPPING IT LIKE IT WAS HOT WITH NO PANTIES ON? WHEN SHE AT ALL OF THESE CLUBS WHO KEEPS ALL OF THEM KIDS?? SHOL NOT GRANNY FRANKIE CAUSE SHES AT THE CLUBS TOO.

• ModelChic March 25, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Neffe. Neffe. Neffe.
    You need a prayer,
    and some wise counsel.
    I hope you figure things out girl.

• Shay March 21, 2009 at 2:04 pm

@Kannie, I agree with most of what you said. But correction, *She doesn’t embarrass the black race, she embarrass herself.

• jasmine March 20, 2009 at 11:35 am

Unreal.

• L.A. March 20, 2009 at 8:40 am

My comments Never post

• Neesee March 18, 2009 at 6:37 pm

Neffe are thinking of abopting the new baby yes or no.

• Lori March 18, 2009 at 12:59 pm

This girl is an idiot!!! :-(

• Kannia March 18, 2009 at 9:54 am

WHY is it that some black women today will get on tv and really makes fools out of there self for a couple coins.You really embarrass the whole black race when you act out like dum !@#$%^&#^%@$!^%$&*#$&^ SO GROW UP IT’S better if you act like you are human than something wild and full of demons and out of the bush.

• Kannia March 18, 2009 at 9:37 am

I feel sorry for you Keyshia.I know that we cant choose our family but for get NEFFE and FRANKIE,You can’t teach an old dog new tricks, nor a DUM dogs NOTHING.JUST give up you on these two you have another sister and another mom that don’t try to embarrass you because they are really making you look bad.LET’S KEEP IT REAL. AND SOULLOW whats really wrong with you you cant turn a h$% in to a house wife.

• KIMMIE March 18, 2009 at 2:13 am

I WISH THE EARTH WAS TRULY FLAT SO I COULD PUSH THIS WHOLE FAMILY OFF OF IT. EXCEPT KEYSHIA

• ......... March 17, 2009 at 7:27 pm

WTH! i thought she got her tubes tied.damn neffe STOP spitting out kids .

• Lauren Nicole March 17, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Its called, “per diem.” In sum, these are payments made to reality stars for appearing on the show. For example, Lauren Conrad of MTV’s “The Hills” is bringing in somewhere from 70-75k per episode. I highly doubt Neffe is pulling in that much from the show, but she isn’t broke either. The show’s Per diem benefits plus Keyshia’s savior syndrome to her family has her comfy.

LOL @ CNN–dont play Neffe like that? Neffe and Soulow have been together on and off for 3 years. Jaylen is 1, but yet Soulow is not his father?? She’s playing herself love.

• Shay March 17, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Wow that’s crazy. I wonder what she does in order to take care of all those children. (Besides being on TV acting a fool) And what does her fiance do.

• Realist March 17, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Keyshia & the show helped them get on their feet but I don’t think she’s currently taking care of her. Since the show, they’ve had different things lined up (appearances & such). Plus, I’m sure they weren’t on the show for free after so long. It went from us watching Keyshia, to tuning in just to see what kind of craziness was gonna on with Neffe & Frankie.

• tiff March 17, 2009 at 12:15 pm

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

• Naija Gal March 17, 2009 at 12:02 pm

@CNN

Don’t play Neffie like what? (raises left eyebrow) Your explaination of her current situation doesn’t help her case.

I understand that we all haven’t made the smartest decisions in life but there has to be a time where we learn from our mistakes instead of making the same ones over and over again.

Still SMH.

• Cee Cee March 17, 2009 at 11:04 am

Cathy B.

How does she take care of them? She sponges off of Keisha, although
    Keisha probaly doesn’t mind. Neffe, needs to change her course and become a responsible adult. She needs to set a better example for her kids.

• Realist March 17, 2009 at 10:08 am

Ok, I honestly love me some Neffe but I agree with Jojo. Why do some women feel they have to have a baby by every man they hook up with? We’ve established BABIES DON’T KEEP MEN but for some strange reason some women actually think a baby seals the deal! Come on, enjoy your relationship & marriage first. There is plenty of time for babies. Plus, there’s already a few in the home so enjoy those.

• tight2def March 17, 2009 at 9:50 am

i thought it was 4. thank u Khem

• Sweetness March 17, 2009 at 7:52 am

there just has to be that one person in the family that just keep popping em out

• jojodove March 17, 2009 at 7:34 am

The mentality is so backwards it’s not even funny…there’s money to spend on gucci, weave, partying & getting “fly” but (apparently) none for birth control? Why do these women feel the need to have children for EVERY guy they hook up with? Thank goodness Keyshia chose a different path…

• tight2def March 17, 2009 at 7:06 am

as if 3 baby daddies is any better. she’s playing herself.

• flyboy22 March 16, 2009 at 10:51 pm

i hope hubby or whatever stay with her and help her raise her kids…….

• CNN WANNABE March 16, 2009 at 10:17 pm

No No…Neffe’s first 3 girls are from her ex-husband. Currently, there are only 2 fathers and soullow will be the 3rd of this baby. Don’t play Neffe like that.

• tight2def March 16, 2009 at 6:40 pm

What in the hell?! 5 kids, 4 baby daddies. Give it up for Frankie Jr.!
    This is ridiculously disgusting.

• cathy b March 16, 2009 at 6:37 pm

Well at least she can take care of hers and not given them up or having them taken away from her, she loves all her kids and can provide for them. Congrats to her and her soon to be husband!!

• LisaLisa March 16, 2009 at 6:27 pm

Neffe needs to lend out her eggs to women who can’t reproduce! She sure don’t seem to have any problems getting pregnant!

• dayona March 16, 2009 at 6:23 pm

christare wtf GHETTO but damn Neffe 3 baby daddies smh but what happened to her book deal?

• Blue March 16, 2009 at 6:22 pm

Thanks Nik!

• Nik March 16, 2009 at 5:46 pm

Blue, her daughters name is Christare pronounced Chris-Star-Re-Yay, and Cici is Ciera.

Soulow supposedly has 2 kids and it looks like Neffe is raising her ex husbands two kids.

• Blue March 16, 2009 at 5:41 pm

I thought her childrens names were Eastaria and Ciera (well I guess CiCi for short)?

Anyone know how many children Soullow has?

• Kiki March 16, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Maybe women like this look to the Erika Badu’s of the world as role models.

• hahhahahaha March 16, 2009 at 5:01 pm

I watched Keyshia’s show just to laugh but now I feel sorry for her! This is ridiculous and Neffie’s statement is down right pathetic. Jamie Foster Brown shouldn’t have posted that. Neffie seriously needs to be mentally evaluated….something has to be wrong!

• Kay March 16, 2009 at 4:48 pm

If you don’t have anything good to say then don’t say anything at all. So I have no comment on Neffe. I just feel sorry for Keyshia. She gave Neffe her house and I’m sure she is giving Neffe money on the side too.

• Cee Cee March 16, 2009 at 4:17 pm

SICK , SICK , SICK ,SICK ……………….. GET A JOB!!

• Naija Gal March 16, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Sometimes, I wonder if folks know what it means to abstain OR how to CORRECTLY use birth control.

This is beyond ridiculous…and the silly part is that she’s blaming him for putting her in their current condition…dummy, it takes TWO to make a baby.

Absolute buffoonery.

SMH

• Monique March 16, 2009 at 3:52 pm

DAAAAMN THAT WAS QUICK

• Lisette March 16, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Does she not know how babies are made? I don’t get it.