SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

DOMANI AND ZONNIQUE’S BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA

zonnique

t_i_ssondomani

Rapper  T.I. and singer Tiny Tameka threw their children Zonnique and Domani an extravagant birthday party over the weekend(3/22). Zonnique,13, and her brother Domani,8, celebrated with family and friends at the Cascade Family Skating Rink; many of T.I. and Tiny’s celebrity friends(along with their kids) showed up to the party.

pw229143

Birthday boy Domani and birthday girl Zonnique are pictured with their parents.

pw229102

During the party, rapper T.i. and singer Usher performed for the little kiddies! Tons more pictures

Freddy O Pics; Prince Williams of Atlpics.net pics

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedT.I. and Tiny Tameka Cottle

34 Comments to “DOMANI AND ZONNIQUE’S BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA”

• prada shoes February 14, 2011 at 6:44 am

A celebrity is someone who works hard all his life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized

- Martha Jenkins-Withers

The Prada Shoes Purchasing Expedition

• kardaishia December 17, 2010 at 2:29 pm

they are so beautiful

• kardaishia December 17, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Wat an nice and beautiful party…….awwww

• kalayzia July 21, 2009 at 12:35 pm

i wish i was zonnique like 4real

• toni April 6, 2009 at 1:22 pm

t.i kids look so good and the party seems very nice i say good luck to tiny and her kids and step kids and hope t.i do fine in there.and no dum ass that is tiny daughter and that is ti son daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• redfoxx March 30, 2009 at 2:15 pm

I’m sorry i really think T. I can do a little better but it looks like its tooooooooooooooooo late darn……….

• Ebz March 30, 2009 at 2:02 am

I’m lost so Domani and Zonnique are 2 of his kids with Tiny? -_o

• KEEYSHA.J March 29, 2009 at 11:53 am

WOW WHAT A PARTY ZONNIQUE AND DAYJAH AND MAJOR ARE SO CUTE.

• redfoxx March 28, 2009 at 5:39 pm

I’m really ticked that there are not pictured really of Dayzah…..also there needs to be more respect for T.I.’s babysmom first of all those are not Tiny’s kids yet. I’m very upset about this by the way Dayzah is sooooooooooooooooooo cute………and Domoni and Messiah…………but I think T.I. needs go give a little more respect to his baby mothers!!!

• Jasmine March 26, 2009 at 12:08 am

Actually Zonnique is 13! She isn’t 10!!!
    They look like they had fun and yes, I would agree their children are all well taken care of.

• Blue March 25, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Sorry my post got edited (I forgot that we couldn’t put the name of other sites in our message).

There are photos of Zonique and her bio dad at her party. Just do a search.

• Blue March 25, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Anon, they have photos of Zonique and her biological father.
    I can not believe that she is only 10 years old (and was 9 in all of the previous photos). I would have put her at 13.

• baba March 25, 2009 at 4:46 pm

cuute

• lil mama March 25, 2009 at 4:23 pm

I MUST SAY THAT TI GAVE HIS CHILDREN A VERY NICE PARTY HOWEVER OUT OF ALL THESE PICTURES HE IS NEVER ONCE POSE WITH HIS BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER DEJA. HE IS ALWAYS HUGED UP WITH TINY DAUGHTER ALTHOUGH DEJA WAS THERE HE NEVER TAKE PICTURES WITH HER. OVER ALL IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE HAD A BLAST AND THAT’S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

• candace March 25, 2009 at 1:48 pm

I just love this!!!! I have a newfound of respect and admiration for T.I. Granted he made a terrible choice and now he has to suffer the consequences, but he has redemmed himself by giving of himself and offering his advice and taking a genuine concern of others who were heading in the wrong direction. I feel for his family, but I pray that everything works out for them and that this year goes by quickly for them. Keep up the good work T.I. Love you!!

• anon March 25, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Zonnique’s father must be a fine man, because she is so pretty and looks nothing like Tiny.

• MzDexterity March 25, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Funny how i’m an Usher, T.I. and Excape fan and the fisrt thing i noticed was the t-shirt too! We look to celebs for the latest trends in fashion, so i guess naked ladies are whats hot in the streets now! LOL! And they do take nice family photos, lots of love from what i see. I’ve seen lots of celeb kids on t.v., in magazines and billboards and they aren’t all camera friendly. But the Harris Family, I don’t see anything to run from. You know like “Awe look at the little baby’s shoes, ain’t they cute?” kind of a kid. Keep the hits comings I could care less about how the kids look after all they aren’t mine! But they are cute!!

• Modelchic March 25, 2009 at 11:50 am

It seems like this was the place to be this past weekend!!They are such cute kids!
    Does anyone else think that Tiny and Lil Kim’s newly purchased face have similar features? I think they look alike. Then again,my eyes could be playing tricks on me.

• Nita March 25, 2009 at 7:24 am

Did Usher think that shirt was appropriate for a children’s party?

• Tiana March 24, 2009 at 8:39 pm

@ dulcedaisy1
    I think you pronouce it as if it weree spellled Zon neek or Zan neek

• Nannette March 24, 2009 at 8:06 pm

@justice, Tiny’s daughters hair looks healthy, but that fried color on Tiny looks a mess.Black roots showing and the blonde red or whatever color it is, It takes away from her beauty in my eyes.

• Nannette March 24, 2009 at 8:02 pm

Cute kids, Tiny needs to take note from her daughter and wear her natural color hair. She would look so much better.

• dayona March 24, 2009 at 7:45 pm

yoo that boy from the road from redeotion look DIRTY I thought TI hooked him up and Usher know he wrong with the shirt,,,all there kids cutiess though.

• ayana March 24, 2009 at 7:43 pm

it was so fun at cascade anmd anyway beatiful fam we had fun skating

• wacky March 24, 2009 at 5:20 pm

she’ll be on sweet 16 in a few years…

• justice March 24, 2009 at 5:13 pm

wow her hair looks so healthy love to see black kids with healthy well kept hair! that party looks fun!

• dulcedaisy1 March 24, 2009 at 5:11 pm

his kids stay fresh! how do you pronounce her name! but she’s a cutie loving the lil’ louis bag!

• ebo March 24, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Beautiful family. Tiny and her daughter look like sisters. I hope everything works out for them.

• bunny March 24, 2009 at 4:40 pm

i was just going to say that tight2def. i noticed that he was the boy from ti road to redemption… i just love how he has a relationship with him. this man is doing some great things… and i JUST LOVE IT!!

• RibbonInTheSky March 24, 2009 at 4:26 pm

It’s slightly amazing how much alike all of TI’s kids look even though there are 3 different mothers among them. To me they look like they could have the same mother and father. And Zonnique looks like some of TI’s other children (not the one’s with Tiny), even though they don’t have the same mother or father. Anwyay, the party looks like fun. Wish I could have joined them. After all, I live in the ATL and my birthday is this month too. Oh well….

I’m not a fan of either TI or Tiny (don’t dislike them tho) but I hope that these kids don’t take it too hard when their father is away. Some may say that TI deserves the time for what he did but it seems that these kids are use to him being around and they def didn’t do anything wrong. I wish that we would think about how our actions affects all those around us, especially our kids. Anyway, I think they will pop back after this is over and hopefully he will continue to be a strong presence in their lives (can’t imagine that he wouldn’t) and that they will be an even stronger family unit.

Did I say that the party looked fun??? I want a peace of Zonnique’s cake.

• tanisha March 24, 2009 at 4:10 pm

@ wow

good observation i saw these pics 5 times and didnt notice his shirt. and he brough his “bonus” sons there. you would think his wife would have said something

• Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Mom Blogs – Blogs for Moms…

• tight2def March 24, 2009 at 3:16 pm

that’s cool that one of the boys from road to redemption show came to the party, holding King in this pic http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/tikids.jpg

• W0W March 24, 2009 at 2:55 pm

usher shirt is not very kid friendly lol….