SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

MARION “POOCH” HALL, WIFE, KIDS AT KIDS’ LOUNGE(DAY 1)

poochfam

Actor Marion “Pooch” Hall, his wife Linda and their kids, daughters Djanai and Djaeda and son Djordan, attended day 1 of Melanie Segal’s Kids’ Choice Awards Lounge presented by Stouffer’s at The Magic Castle on March 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Marion stars in CW series “The Game”.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

40 Comments to “MARION “POOCH” HALL, WIFE, KIDS AT KIDS’ LOUNGE(DAY 1)”

• hot Colombian April 3, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Heya i’m for the priimary time here. I found this board and I to
    finnd It truly useful & it helped me oout much. I’m hoping to offer onne thing back
    and help others such as you helped me.

• le puppy playground indianapolis March 10, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this
    site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult
    to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal.
    I must say you have done a very good job with this.

Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!

• le puppy poop March 10, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Hi there very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
    I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?

I’m happy to find a lot of helpful info here within the publish, we want work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.

. . . . .

• Rank To Bank March 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you – Rank To Bank.

• pligg content management system school science lab July 3, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

• slotocash June 25, 2013 at 8:47 am

This person is indeed incredible, that will in just a year regarding the slotocash inception with 1992, he witout a
    doubt designed the relevant skills as well as self-confidence in
    order to get into a $100 admittance cost no-limit Arizona Store It can be to help the benefit of the cheaters to wager back and forth with each other, that will force the
    other person to discover the craps bets or perhaps
    retract.

• pooch and lisha 4eva January 28, 2012 at 11:19 pm

he my boo thang

• Lisha B January 28, 2012 at 11:18 pm

The pic is cute but i wana b his boo

• Momo January 24, 2012 at 12:23 am

Love comes in all shades so if he happy and he looks to be to me more power to him and his they are just beautiful!!!!!!!!

• NikNik January 23, 2012 at 7:49 pm

People need to do their research. Cape Verdeans are black all day long! Just mixed up…I liken them to any other African descent people, like Haitians,Dominicans, Creole, Puerto Ricans, West Indians etc.

• Joseph January 19, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I love him..he such a wonderful actor .. Wow his smile…love you man

• Denise January 16, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I still think he’s a cutie!!!!

• pooch and lisha 4eva January 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm

back off lol

• brianna December 18, 2011 at 3:51 pm

i thought poochie was like 25 or 26 and single

• Adira Asuransi Kendaraan Terbaik Indonesia October 25, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

• dinadiva August 24, 2011 at 10:15 am

big/little family

• YOLANDA BROGDEN July 19, 2011 at 10:19 am

AND DJAEDA IS THE ONE NEXT TO POOCHIE

• YOLANDA BROGDEN July 19, 2011 at 10:14 am

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE ON MY BROTHER, LINDA, DJANI, DJADA, AND DJORDAN. HE DOES HAVE ANOTHER SON NAME NICKOLUS. HE’S THE OLDEST. HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE

• PRIYA July 16, 2011 at 1:39 am

His wife is Cape Verdean= African its a country in west africa so she is black

• madfowlgirl June 16, 2011 at 10:25 pm

hey did anyone notice that there is a girl in the back picking her nose…….like ewwww my GOSH:S

• Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat May 17, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat Müşteri Memnuniyeti’nde Lider’ sloganı ile eşya nakliye … Şehirlerarası Şehiriçi Evden Eve Nakliyat Hizmetleri’nde..

• diamond April 17, 2009 at 7:10 am

disappointed that he is married but beautiful family nonetheless. Sometimes just hoping the guy is single fulfills the fantasy.

• Nijah (L) April 15, 2009 at 2:31 pm

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA XD
    I JUST LOVEEEEEEEE POOCH ♥

• Lyntrell April 14, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Beautiful family Pooch!

• Pippi3 April 7, 2009 at 4:20 pm

I think it really doesn’t matter what color you are as long as you are happy and in love. He is fine as hell and sexy. His wife, kids, and their names are very beautiful. I am proud of him, keep up the good work Pooch.

• jessika March 22, 2012 at 10:40 pm

U are so right I mean u wouldn’t belive that color still a big thing in the world color doesn’t matter they look happy and they are but I do love him in the game!!!

• Still laughing at Tina April 3, 2009 at 10:34 am

ROTFL!!!!! girl you took the dwords right out of my mouth!!!!

Anon…I concur

• ERICA March 29, 2009 at 4:54 pm

OMG!!! Dstupid thanks for the laugh Tina. Beautiful family

• Monique March 28, 2009 at 4:19 am

AWWWW CUTE

• Brandy March 27, 2009 at 5:19 pm

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY Marion!!! I’m all about seeing families together!! Linda you are gorgeous and your baby girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! Your little man is going to be a force to reckon with :)

• tanja March 27, 2009 at 4:26 pm

beautifull woman, beautifull man…beautifull kids….look like a happy family…who cares about color and the kids names? I don´t….they look happy…and very beautifull…all of em

• jasmine March 27, 2009 at 10:57 am

lol Djanai was a character from the proud family…i just remembered.

• janae March 27, 2009 at 10:44 am

wow he has a FAMILY! i thought he was like 19!!

• Tamara March 27, 2009 at 7:57 am

lol, you funny Tina…

• aimee March 27, 2009 at 7:56 am

Cute kids and wife…Im sure realist and Kemistry will be here with their negativity soon

• Joy March 27, 2009 at 12:10 am

His kids are adorable and they are cute,but how do you pronouce there name?

• Lisette March 26, 2009 at 8:49 pm

I didn’t know he was married much less had kids. Looks like they’re having a fun day out.

• Lynn March 26, 2009 at 7:15 pm

Linda is Black, she’s just light

• Meena March 26, 2009 at 5:45 pm

The whole family is beautiful!

• ModelChic March 26, 2009 at 5:35 pm

I didn’t even know pooch was married, more less with a beautiful family! I love him as Derwin Davis on The Game.

Go ahead haters, I’m sure you’re going to comment the fact that his wife is not black, as if you can’t find love in other cultures.