MAMA GURU IS BACK AND LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD WRITERS!
Hello, my fellow readers. It’s been awhile but am back! Starting April 6th, i will be answering all your questions as only “Mama” can. More importantly, I have made a decision to share my space with BCK readers; therefore, if you have any advice to dish out, please feel free to write in to me. This is your time to shine. You’re essentially going to become a “guest blogger” for a day if your work is chosen. This is your chance to have thousands of readers read some of your thoughts and ideas on life.
Here are some topics you could explore:
1. Hair care tips for kids with ethnic hair
2. Hygiene/etiquette tips
3. Top 5 things you wish you had been told before becoming a mom/dad
4. How do we discipline the children of today?
5. Lessons you have learned as a parent
6. How to keep a good relationship with your kids
7. What moms wish dads knew/ what dads wish moms knew
8. How to cope with the loss of a loved one
9. 5 tips on how to de-stress
10. Tips on how to lose that excess fat!
And so much more! You can come up with your own clever and original topics but keep them PG 13! By all means, feel free to make us laugh but make sure your writing is for a Pg 13 audienc(i.e, no vulgar words, sexually graphic language etc..). Also, make sure to check your work for any grammatical errors. Finally, feel free to advertise yourself. If you happen to be a writer, by all means mention your book somewhere in your post. If you do not wish for anyone to know who you are, just make up a fake name. Happy writing!
Send all your work to MamaGuru@blackcelebkids.com with subject heading “Guest blogger”
*Please note that if your work is chosen, it automatically becomes property of BCK.