ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A KISS FOR GIANNA

kobegianna

NBA player Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers gave his daughter Gianna (b. May 1, 2006) a kiss following the game with the Memphis Grizzlies on April 12, 2009. Now where have we seen that trademark kiss? Let’s take a look shall we?

kobekisskobekiss2KOBEKISSGIANNAKOBEBRYANTGIANNABIRTHDAYKISS

Tags : Posted in : Kobe Bryant

59 Comments to “A KISS FOR GIANNA”

• Lexasmama May 20, 2009 at 2:16 pm

There is nothing wrong with kissing your child on the lips. People that have a problem with that have their own sexual issues. I kiss my 4y.o. daughter on the lips all the time. Puhleeze! Don’t make an issue where there is none.

• Meesan May 9, 2009 at 9:44 pm

Not for nothing, but I don’t kiss my son on the lips and don’t allow him to kiss me on the lips either. In my opinion there are some things you just don’t do……….

• Midnite April 24, 2009 at 3:50 pm

@Karmettya,BCK let’s you express yourself on this website and we can say what we feel. IF you are his cousin, What we have to say is nothing compared to your cousin and his behavior. Talk to him.

• Karmettya April 20, 2009 at 3:38 pm

I would appreciate it if yall did not say thing about my cousin and the way that he chooses to express his feelings about his daughter Gianna

• Nan April 20, 2009 at 11:16 am

Can the child BREATE HIS MOUTH IS COVERING HER MOUTH AND NOSE. dANG

• Monique April 17, 2009 at 3:24 pm

lol its not as serious as every1 is making it out to be smdh

• Midnite April 16, 2009 at 8:52 pm

@ Christina, See ya then win or LOSE….

• Christina April 16, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Well we won’t harm the baby, after all he didn’t buy the jersey f9r himself. lol But his Mama? She knows what she was doing so I can’t promise. ha. Good going back and forth with you. I’ll look for you in the “Kobe and his girls at the Lakers victory parade” post. It should be up about mid-June. lol Take care.

• Midnite April 16, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Okay, Chris, I think we can call it a Truce , but I will check back on the site often and look for you when Kobe retires and moves on. I will be back on the Lakers bandwagon win or lose. Unless they bring La Bron James to the team. Also, if the Lakers don’t win the Championship this year, I will be looking for you to rub it in. But I think yall got a go chance from what I see, Anything can happen.
    Now you Laker fans would not harm me if I have my Boston Jersey on and my little 3 year old son has his on too will ya?