SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

JAMIE FOXX AND CORINNE’S EASTER SUNDAY

SPL85763_006

Jamie Foxx and his daughter Corinne, 15, attended a “who’s who of Hollywood” Easter party on Sunday. See a close-up of Corinne…

SPL85763_006

Splashnews/ Resized by Blackcelebdkids.com

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

24 Comments to “JAMIE FOXX AND CORINNE’S EASTER SUNDAY”

• dna February 14, 2011 at 6:55 am

Very nice information.

• art August 11, 2009 at 3:33 pm

As someone explained Cyrus is the star of the popular Hannah Montana franchise, Foxx quipped, “The one with all the gums? She’s got to get a gum transplant!” Foxx also suggested that Cyrus “make a sex tape and grow up. Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan … and get some crack in your pipe … That’s what I want.” He says that and he’s got a daughter. He is disgusting. His daughter has zero chance of growing up happy and healthy.

• OnFyre2009 April 27, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Her mother is DECEASED unfortunately. And she is indeed 15. Have any of ya’ll really SEEN the 15 year old girls these days? Hannah Montana just turned 16 & she is dating a 20 year old & looking like she’s 22. NUFF SAID.

• BabyCakes54734 May 1, 2009 at 12:00 am

i know that Corrine’s mother is alive and well but chooses to stay out of the limelight.

• Blue May 1, 2009 at 7:50 am

I always wondered what happened to her. Is she in her daughters life at all?

• billy January 3, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Her mother is alive and well and beautiful, wants her privacy

• Moo April 17, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Jamie ur daughter is so pretty, but I think that she is really like 18 cuz I seen 15 year old and she doesn’t even look the par. All I can say is that you might wanna get a gun b/c she will probably be dating soon. lol

• Anna April 15, 2009 at 8:32 am

ModelChich, reality is that for many people Easter means an extra day off, eating eggs and doing an egg hunt. That does not mean they don’t know about Jesus it means they don’t believe in that story.

• lakiah April 14, 2009 at 11:47 pm

I officially don’t like jamie foxx!! Did you hear what he said about Miley Cyrus he needs to go up!

• Cristian April 14, 2009 at 2:50 pm

jame daughter is cute

• woop April 14, 2009 at 4:58 am

I swear there’s something in the milk American kids drink. All look so grown up lol

• ModelChic April 13, 2009 at 8:42 pm

@Janessa,
    Easter is a Christian holiday commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. That is the sole definition. Simply put, it is impossible to fully celebrate Easter without celebrating Jesus. To suggest that people “do Easter” merely for the chocolate, bunnies and social events only shows a lack of knowledge and how far people have truly fallen from the truth. Society has gotten to the point where they celebrate holidays without recognition and understanding of the day itself. I’m not knocking any of the festivities that people partake of, because I did them all as a child and will probably do them with my children, I just believe that in doing these things we should also teach our children the truth that lies behind the fun. :)

• Janessa April 13, 2009 at 7:32 pm

Not everyone believes in Jesus and most people do Easter because of the chocolate not the Christian thing.

• lakiah April 13, 2009 at 5:54 pm

Wow I thought she was his lady. She’s really pretty..guess her mother’s stunning.

• miamore73 April 13, 2009 at 4:35 pm

I’ve never heard any mention of her mother. But whoever she is she had to be around during Jamie’s In Living Color Days when he was still palying WANDA!!

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 13, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Beuatiful young lady

• How Precious « Media Outrage April 13, 2009 at 1:22 pm

[...] Kobe Bryant planted a kiss on his daughter, Gianna, following their 92-75 win over the Memphis Grizzlies, yesterday.  You can tell that Kobe really loves his family and would probably love to have a little boy that he could pass all of his basketball wisdom down to.  The Lakers currently hold the 2nd best record in the league behind Lebron’s Cavs.  The NBA playoffs start this Saturday.  Peep more fatherly devotion with Jamie Foxx and his daughter Corrine when you Click Here. [...]

• Lydia April 13, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Whos her mama?

• Joy April 13, 2009 at 11:31 am

She is beautiful

• Ebony April 13, 2009 at 10:50 am

I do love me some Jamie!!! His daughter is really cute and always looks her age. You can tell that she is being rasied right!

• Lisette April 13, 2009 at 10:46 am

She’s a pretty girl. She looks 16 or even 17 as opposed to 14. But still very cute and classy.

• ModelChic April 13, 2009 at 10:27 am

The Celebrity version of Easter Sunday! By no means am I judging, but I hope they went to church before to celebrate Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection :) (The real meaning)
    Corinne is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to see what occupation she chooses when she’s older.

• Realist April 13, 2009 at 10:14 am

She becoming such a young woman. Seems like just yesterday she was a little girl.

• ElCortezCasino April 13, 2009 at 10:02 am

She’s really cute, nice pics.