SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

YEP, IT’S ME AGAIN

SPL92900_001

Baby Johan,2, seems to be saying, “Yep, it’s me again.” The little cutie and his family were photographed returning to their SoHo hotel after spending family time together in NYC for Easter Sunday. See a picture of Henry as well…

Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

16 Comments to “YEP, IT’S ME AGAIN”

• bri!t br!t April 14, 2009 at 5:29 pm

omg he is sooo adorable

• Realist April 14, 2009 at 11:44 am

Nik…Heidi said in an interview the first thing she noticed about Seal was his package. He was either jogging or entered a hotel she was in with jogging pants on & no undergarments. She said she could see his package through the pants & had to meet him. I think she was on Oprah. I was amazed she revealed that.

• Kiki April 14, 2009 at 9:37 am

Hell, forget the nail polish, look how dry and crsty his hands are! His hands and Henry’s hair needs a good moisturizer.

• hanaboo April 14, 2009 at 9:12 am

hmmm, nail polish??
    johan looks cute but they both need a comb through they hair!
    my daughter sometimes cries, as did i, but so what, i would never jus leave it, it needs to be done… period
    dunno y bck puts up so many pics of these two all da time…
    probly cos it gets the most attention, what with all da hair arguements we give it..
    maybe we should get over this one heidi an seal obviously aren’t gonna comb it!

• NikNak April 13, 2009 at 11:32 pm

yeah, I look at Seal and am amazed at how he pulled Heidi Klum. He must be a really good man. I hope they stay together forever.

• Suitepuma April 13, 2009 at 9:20 pm

SUZ(*Ti Amo*)

Reread my post – I never said Ive seen White and Asian girls with curly hair (which I have).
    I was making a point that little girls (no matter what race or hair type) will cry while getting their hair done.

Ever watch *Jon & Kate Plus 8*? (that’s just 1 example obviously)

• KEEYSHA.J April 13, 2009 at 9:04 pm

JOHAN IS SOO DAMN CUTE HENRY CUTE TOO BUT ITS HIS HAIR LIKE YALL SAID.

• NikNak April 13, 2009 at 6:29 pm

I just can’t get over how much he looks like his mama

• Blue April 13, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Not feeling the black nail polish…

Johan is a cutie!

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 13, 2009 at 4:21 pm

SUITEPUMA=I’ve never came across a “full” Asian girl with curly hair. Interesting…

LOL My cousin(European descent)has really tangled hair(though it was straight)so when she was young she would scream and run away when they’d come to brush her hair.

Johan is a cutie.

• Suitepuma April 13, 2009 at 3:05 pm

@ NikNak… Little White and Asian girls cry when they get there hair combed too lol.

Its extremely uncomfortable situation for youngsters, especially those with kinky hair. But of course it will hurt more for Black children if you comb their hair dry (I remember those days, ouch!)

Just because it might hurt the child doesn’t mean the parent should avoid doing it or else their hair will get madded and start lookin like that ^^ and if they don’t want to keep up with it they should shave it off.

Just don’t leave it alone, you can’t leave kinky hair alone

• Suitepuma April 13, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Cute kids but Henry doesn’t look like he has the hair that you can just “let it be” (unlike lil bro’s), it looks unkept and slept on. His texture is so pretty but least they can do is comb it into a fro, braid it or develop some curls, something!

• Kiki April 13, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Henrylooks more like Don King’s son than Seal’s.

• NikNak April 13, 2009 at 1:24 pm

I bet you those boys will run from a comb. I remember growing up the tears and tears associated with combing our hair. I imagine if my mom let it stay that way that long, I might scream abuse when she finally did put a comb to it.

• Ebony April 13, 2009 at 10:47 am

Cute kid, but why is Seal’s nails painted lol

• LBIZZLE April 13, 2009 at 10:44 am

Johan’s is such a QT pie…(side eyeing Seal)…uhmm I’m all for the the metrosexual male, but something about a man wearing fingernail polish throws me off..hmmmmm lol