TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

CONFIRMED: KIMORA LEE SIMMONS IS HAVING A BOY(BCK READERS ALREADY KNEW THIS)

spl93274_0101

Kimora Lee Simmons confirmed what BCK readers have known for weeks: that she is expecting a baby boy. BCK revealed in February that Kimora is expecting a baby boy in May.

spl93274_0061

Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou looked happy while shopping at Bristol Farm in West Hollywood, CA yesterday. See more pictures now!

Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchKimora Lee Simmons

20 Comments to “CONFIRMED: KIMORA LEE SIMMONS IS HAVING A BOY(BCK READERS ALREADY KNEW THIS)”

• Joleen Ingersol March 15, 2012 at 5:47 am

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there. – Maxim Escorts, 25, 3 Abbey Orchard Street, London SW1P 2JJ, 028 2088 0173

• SASSY T April 16, 2009 at 12:52 pm

CONGRATS TO THEM! ON THEIR BLESSINGS,MAY GOD BLESSED THEM WITH A HEALTHY BABY BOY.

• SoniLewis April 16, 2009 at 11:00 am

@Monique, naw she has on those thin flip flops…u can see the top of the hose in one pic..

they look so happy. Djimon Honsou is so damn handsome, she sure did pic a hottie. I wish them luck and hope they last!

• KEEYSHA.J April 15, 2009 at 10:46 pm

YAY CANT WAIT TO SEE THE LIL FELLA I WONDER IS SHE GOING TO NAME HIM DJIMON.JR :)

• Rolanda Jack April 15, 2009 at 4:50 pm

At least she is not trying to hide it like most celebrities. She’s a beatiful person.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 14, 2009 at 10:19 pm

He’ll be here soon. =D

• ModelChic April 14, 2009 at 10:07 pm

I’m all excited for this baby like I know them personally, lol.
    I’m truly happy for Kimora and Djimon and I’m sure the girls are going to treat him like a doll baby. Aoki is now the middle child, ohh lawd :) I love them though.

• krazychika April 14, 2009 at 7:48 pm

aww YESSSS! i’ve been saying this foever… lil man is gonna be cute :)

• aria April 14, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Awww can’t wait to see what the little guy will look like. Im sure the girls are excited. And I don’t think she is barefoot, probably has on flats.. Kimora barefoot? Never! Lol

• Guess Who’s Having A Baby Boy??? « Media Outrage April 14, 2009 at 5:17 pm

[...] Let’s save all the useless rhetoric and get to it.  To peep who’s having a baby boy CLICK HERE. [...]

• /gossip » Blog Archive » It’s A Boy For Kimora Lee Simmons April 14, 2009 at 4:55 pm

[...] You may have noticed recently that Kimora Lee Simmons has been getting really fat. If you didn’t already know though, the fattening is for good reason. She’s having a baby, and even more important news, it’s going to be a boy. [...]

• Ebony April 14, 2009 at 2:09 pm

I just don’t know what it is, but I’ve never like her! Congrats on the beautiful blessing though!

• Monique April 14, 2009 at 1:41 pm

so were mto making it up about twins then lol
    and hold up is she bare foot

• miamore73 April 14, 2009 at 11:57 am

OH I’m sure between his mothers and Aokis personality he’ll find balance in Ming and his dad. The father always seems relatively calm and laid back especially when compare to Kimoras outgoing get it done personality.

• RibbonInTheSky April 14, 2009 at 11:34 am

WOW! They look happy and I am so happy for them.

I think that Ming and Aoki will be just fine. The question is, can this little boy survive Aoki??? She’s very opinionated and assertive, which I love about her, but I’m sure that can be hard on a little brother.LOL No but really, it will be interesting to see how his little personality forms. One thing is for sure, he will be a cutie.

• azaryah April 14, 2009 at 11:04 am

she looks soo happy! CONGRATS she finally get her boy!!

• Godslittleangel May 19, 2009 at 11:06 am

Did Kimora want a boy? I thought she’d be more girls

• Janet April 14, 2009 at 10:37 am

i wonder how Aoki and ming will ajust to having a boy in the house!

• Jae April 14, 2009 at 10:31 am

Aww.. so sweet! congrats to them!!!

• KIVA April 14, 2009 at 10:27 am

CONGRATS TO THEM BOTH!…..THEY ALWAYS LOOK HAPPY AND I KNOW THAT LIL BOY WILL BE AS HANDSOME AS HIS CHOCOLATE FATHER..YUM!..LOL