TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

ACTOR COBY BELL DEBUTS HIS SECOND SET OF TWINS IN LIFE&STYLE MAGAZINE

cobybell1

[See an even larger picture of the family below!]

Actor Coby Bell is best known as playing captain Jason Pitts on the CW sitcom The Game.  When he is not playing captain, Coby is busy being a husband and a dad to 5-year-old twin girls, Jaena and Serrae, his wife Aviss, and a second set of twins named Eli and Quinn, born on Dec. 2 of last year.

Via LifeandStyleMagazine: “We were trying for a boy and ended up with a boy and a girl!” Coby, 33, recently told Life & Style at his surprisingly tranquil Long Beach, Calif., house. The addition of daughter Quinn and son Eli has meant a lot of sleepless — yet happy — nights for the couple. While Coby snoozes on the living room couch with one of the babies, Aviss, 39, tries to catch some shut-eye in their bedroom with the other infant. “We’re going to do that until they’re 5½ months old, and then Coby’s going to Ferberize them,” Aviss tells Life & Style. (Ferberization is a method that teaches infants — even if crying — to soothe themselves to sleep at bedtime. Parents can comfort the child but only after waiting increasing intervals of time.)

“Coby did the same thing with the big girls,” continues Aviss, who owns Look What I Made, an arts-and-crafts play space for kids. Jaena and Serrae also do what they can to keep their little sister and brother from wailing. “They really, really want to be there for Eli and Quinn,” Aviss boasts. “It’s so cute.” Coby is just as proud of how eagerly the girls have taken to their big-sister role. “They’re great,” he says. “They’re very lucky to always have someone there to laugh and play with.”

cobybellfam

{Click to enlarge the high-resolution picture}

Pictures and interview courtesy of Life&Style magazine.

For more on Coby and his family, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!

Tags : Posted in : ActorsFeatured

34 Comments to “ACTOR COBY BELL DEBUTS HIS SECOND SET OF TWINS IN LIFE&STYLE MAGAZINE”

• “The Game Recap: “Whip It, Whip It Real Good” « The CEO's blog March 9, 2011 at 1:01 pm

[...] To read more about Coby Bell and his family view them here at Life & Style magazine. [...]

• sharita gibbs January 8, 2011 at 5:29 pm

omg cody bell your family is so beautiful im a twin myself when i have kids i want twins 2 well thats all pitts lol peace out… tell the gang i said hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rhonda January 2, 2011 at 6:44 am

I am very impressed. Coby Bell has a beautiful family with two sets of twins I am very excited that the Game is back and we need to support this man that is doing a wonderful job being a actor and a family man. Allow this black love is flourishes

• ponticac January 19, 2010 at 6:18 pm

You got you a sista, brotha? Now that is what I am talking about. Hey, hey.

• anonymous2876 November 27, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Am I the only one who notices that the oldest twins actually favor Brittany from the show? Haha. Nevertheless, what a beautiful family. I wish them all the best!

• Loni Jenkins September 3, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Coby, God bless you and your beautiful strong black family, what an awesome image!

• Milan May 28, 2009 at 2:12 am

What an adorable family. I luv The Game and Coby. His role as a penny pincher is great.

• kevoido May 4, 2009 at 12:58 am

mm.. luv it

• Felicia April 21, 2009 at 10:33 pm

I agree totally with Tanisha I loved him on Third Watch as well and I hope they pick up the show the Game for another season they have a great cast. Coby Bell has a beautiful family I wish them all the best.

• Lea April 19, 2009 at 1:39 pm

TWO SETS OF TWINS????? SMELLS LIKE IN-VITRO TO ME…..

• The Game’s Coby Bell Debuts Second Set Of Twins! April 17, 2009 at 11:07 pm

[...] [Source|Source] [...]

• HOUSTON HOUSE WIFE April 17, 2009 at 2:53 am

TWO SET OF TWIN’S JUST LIKE MY FAMILY AGES {5}EXCEPT UNFORTUNATELY NO BOYS:( ALL LIL SPOILED TO MUCH HAIR TO COMB LIL GIRLS

…..BEAUTIFUL FAMILY
    WORDS OF WISDOM TAKE ALL THE FAMILY PICS WHILE THEY ARE STILL UNABLE TO WALK CAUSE WHEN THEY HIT THE WALKING STAGE ITS OVER LOL BE BLESSED

• Mimosa April 17, 2009 at 2:33 am

I enjoy Coby on The Game and also remember him from Third Watch– he’s a good actor.
    Love the pics of the beautiful family.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 16, 2009 at 10:21 pm

ZEE= One of the babies is a BOY.

• miamore73 April 16, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Love him!!! Love the game!!!

Two sets of twins maaaannnn now that’s a potent brother. Two many swimmers in the pond.

• Realist April 16, 2009 at 11:56 am

He has a beautiful family. I luv watching him on The Game (too funny).

• Katrina April 16, 2009 at 11:15 am

Beautiful family! Congratulations on finally getting your boy! Hopefully,the Game won’t get cancelled if enough people protest. This man has a family to feed! :-)

• Lisette April 16, 2009 at 10:16 am

His wife does not look 39. Cute fam!

• Ebony April 16, 2009 at 9:37 am

Beautiful family…….made me want to have another one!

• tanisha April 16, 2009 at 8:46 am

I have loved coby bell since he was in third watch( another GREAT show taken off the air too soon) but he has a beautiful family.

if you watch the game continue to support it. hopefully bet( even though i hate that channel) will pick it up. the show is good and there arent any black sitcoms out there.

• Sara April 16, 2009 at 8:40 am

At Bunny

There is a website set up for you to protest. Sorry I don’t have further info but I am not a fan of the show so I didn’t pay that much attention. I’m sure you can google it. Good luck.

• Zee April 16, 2009 at 8:39 am

@ Suitepuma – I was thinking the same thing, she does favor his on-screen daughter. This is a beautiful family! I’ve been watching Coby since the late 90′s on Third Watch, had no idea he was married w/children. It’s such a blessing to have TWO sets of gorgeous twin girls.

• Bellazon April 16, 2009 at 4:39 am

Awww I love to see happy families

And look and those sweet twin babies *melts*

I want a set of fraternal twins one day

• bunny April 16, 2009 at 2:17 am

they are adorable!!

the show wont be on any longer?? i didnt know that.. i love that show!! does anyone know why? and when it stops?

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 16, 2009 at 1:15 am

He is gorgeous.LOL The older twins have daddy’s nose and younger one’s have mommy’s,cute.Aww the babies are so chunky.=D

• KEEYSHA.J April 15, 2009 at 11:06 pm

THEY SO CUTE

• COBY BELL AND HIS TWO SET OF TWINS « "WandaPhull World" April 15, 2009 at 10:40 pm

[...] “We were trying for a boy and ended up with a boy and a girl!” Coby, 33, recently told Life & Style at his surprisingly tranquil Long Beach, Calif., house. The addition of daughter Quinn and son Eli has meant a lot of sleepless — yet happy — nights for the couple. While Coby snoozes on the living room couch with one of the babies, Aviss, 39, tries to catch some shut-eye in their bedroom with the other infant. “We’re going to do that until they’re 5½ months old, and then Coby’s going to Ferberize them,” Aviss tells Life & Style. (Ferberization is a method that teaches infants — even if crying — to soothe themselves to sleep at bedtime. Parents can comfort the child but only after waiting increasing intervals of time.) – [link] [...]

• Suitepuma April 15, 2009 at 10:34 pm

Beautiful family! I’m so happy that the twins are healthy and the girls are absolutely adorable. The one closest to Coby looks like his on-set daughter and the other looks just like Aviss!

• jasmin April 15, 2009 at 10:04 pm

omg his wife looks youngg !! Very cute kids!!

• cathy b April 15, 2009 at 6:34 pm

What a beautiful family!!! and so blessed to have two set of healthy happy twins just Heaven sent!! I love him on the Game love that show, I’m sad that the show will not be on any longer bummer :(

• Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Mom Blogs – Blogs for Moms…

• Blue April 15, 2009 at 5:10 pm

Beautiful family! I love me some Coby Bell!

• Sane April 15, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Beautiful. Man, I didn’t know his wife was 39, I’d be SO afraid to take a risk like that, what with doctors telling women the older they are, the harder pregnancies are but i’m glad to see all went well with them.

• Joy April 15, 2009 at 5:02 pm