ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BO OBAMA MAKES HIS WHITE HOUSE DEBUT(Video inside)

boobama

Six-month old Portuguese Water Dog, Bo Obama, made his White House debut yesterday afternoon(April 15th).  A swarm of reporters and photographers anxiously awaited for Bo’s entrance on the South Lawn of the White House. Each member of the Obama family took turns telling the reporters a little bit about Bo.

The president started off by saying, “Here he is, the newest addition to the family.” Several questions were then posed to the first family. Reporters wanted to know, for example, who would be walking the dog, to which the president responded, “We all have to take turns in walking the dog.”  President Obama later said, “We’re very pleased with Bo.”

So how do the girls feel about their new dog?

Malia, ” I love him. He is perfect”

Sasha, “He doesn’t know how to swim!”

boandfam

bofam

Tags : , Posted in : Barack ObamaVideos

15 Comments to “BO OBAMA MAKES HIS WHITE HOUSE DEBUT(Video inside)”

• J.J. Hardy Jerseys April 5, 2011 at 6:00 am

Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing the web for thanks for sharing.

• Lisa April 16, 2009 at 7:51 am

LaKesha Says:

“I for one think that the Obama women could have been dressed a bit better. When they’re just at home doing they’re own thing, this look is fine–but they are being photogrpahed here, for the world to see. I think they should have been dressed a bit better”.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    They are walkin the dog with nosey people just happenin to be taking pictures. I live in DC and if i seen a whole family walking their dog in dresses or something fancy I would think they are crazy. I say they are the first family on a school day probably after school or so and taking their new dog for a walk and enjoying their father being at home to share the moment. I’m pretty sure they arent trying to impress the world nor you with what they are wearing so calm down.. please let them be

• jasmin April 15, 2009 at 10:03 pm

omg that dog is HUGE!! They look sooo happy god bless them!

• George April 15, 2009 at 8:34 pm

They look like the perfect family. Very funny how the dog stopped to smell and everyone including the President bent down to see what it was. You can tell they are inexperienced dog owners, but the girls seem delighted with Bo.

• Lisette April 15, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Malia is so tall already. I have a question: Do dogs have last names?

• Sane April 15, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Dead @ the name Bo Obama. LMAO!!!!!!

• D April 15, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Great pics and cute dog. They are outside in rainy and cool DC weather walking a dog. They are dressed fine. It makes no sense to dress up to walk a dog.

• Mel April 15, 2009 at 1:37 pm

LaKesha Says:

Umm….they are introducing their dog/pet, not having dinner with foreign dignitaries. IMO I think they dress with a sense of “realness” and I hope they don’t lose it. President Obama probably just got back from his speach at Georgetown U. hense the suit.

• INDYpendentTHOUGHTS April 15, 2009 at 1:35 pm

LaKesha…I personally think the Obama’s represent a true “ALL AMERICAN” family. Yes they are the first family, however, they are still human just like the rest of us. You can’t tell me that you’ve always been prepared for unexpected or expected photo ops!

• In Barack News… « Media Outrage April 15, 2009 at 1:23 pm

[...] The President and his lovely family are always plastered over the news, as they should be.  Well President Obama finally gave his family what they had been wanting and patiently waiting for.  Peep game when you Click Here. [...]

• LaKesha April 15, 2009 at 11:17 am

I for one think that the Obama women could have been dressed a bit better. When they’re just at home doing they’re own thing, this look is fine–but they are being photogrpahed here, for the world to see. I think they should have been dressed a bit better.

• MEA April 15, 2009 at 10:58 am

Ted Kennedy pulled the oke-doke on the President. He gave him that hyper azz “Marley and me” dog.

• MEA April 15, 2009 at 10:41 am

Damn, that dog got big fast.

• Loveisall April 15, 2009 at 10:22 am

Malia’s hari looks so good pulled back in that pony, Go Malia! I love Bo, he is a good match with the Obama clan.

• Jay April 15, 2009 at 9:14 am

The girls look so cute. I am so happy they finally got their dog they look so HAPPY!!!!Bo is a real cutie too!!