ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RAPPER NOREAGA ANNOUNCES THE BIRTH OF HIS BABY BOY

noreRapper N.O.R.E. a.k.a Noreaga a.k.a Victor Santiago announced the birth of his son via Twitter on April 9th. The rapper was so elated that he tweeted the following:

“I’m so glad I’m not a woman. Never again will I go 2 labor it’s a boyeeeee!!!! Y’all

“I will never go I’m the same room were a baby being born again n my life”

Then on April 10th he wrote:

“Had a baby boyee yesterday!!!” The nore [fella] happy!!!”

“He looks like a Cuban version of me …”

Noreaga himself is of African-American and Puerto Rican descent.

Tags : Posted in : Births

6 Comments to “RAPPER NOREAGA ANNOUNCES THE BIRTH OF HIS BABY BOY”

• Hazard Online July 13, 2011 at 12:38 am

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

• Anna April 16, 2009 at 10:01 am

He needs to go back to school!

• Joy April 15, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Congrats to him

• Tanya April 15, 2009 at 4:03 pm

It should make you appreciate us more….Mr “I’m so glad I’m not a woman”, it was a woman who put up with the pain of giving birth to you.

Nevertheless, congratulations to you and your new baby boy and I hope the Mother is well also.

Agree with poster Ms. Shawness…..raise that boy right…no excuses…..you have a good career, use it wisely.

• MS.SHAWNESSI April 15, 2009 at 2:15 pm

God Has Blessed U With The Gift That Keeps On Giving ……U Are A Father Raise Him 2 Be A God-Fearing Child…..Congratulations!!!!!!!

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 15, 2009 at 12:52 pm