JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

EDDIE MURPHY AND SON TAKE IN A GAME

eddiehappy

Actor Eddie Murphy had a good time with his son Myles at the LA Lakers game over the weekend. Eddie has eight children in all. He has five daughters, Bria, Shayne Audra, Zola Ivy, Bella Zahra, and Angel Iris Murphy Brown(not pictured). Eddie has three sons: son, Myles Mitchell from his previous marriage to Nicole Mitchell, and two more sons, Eric Murphy and Christian Murphy from two other previous relationships. See more pictures now

Tags : Posted in : ActorsEddie MurphyUncategorized

16 Comments to “EDDIE MURPHY AND SON TAKE IN A GAME”

• Mercedes December 6, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Leave the skinnies alone! They look good on him! Or he looks good in them! Either way, they’re hot.
    Btw, I’m nineteen, so.
    But he looks like his dad to me. That’s cute. =)
    I would love to be related to Eddie Murphy, because he’s like one of the funniest comedians!

• kristine May 17, 2009 at 4:52 pm

as far as the middle names go: Bria Liana, Myles Mitchell, Shayne Audra, Zola Ivy, Bella Zahra, Eric Justin, and Christian doesn’t have one. Skinny jeans really are blowing up in this generation but he is a very handsome young man, just like his father

• Midnite April 24, 2009 at 8:44 am

Okay, I don’t want my son wearing no skinny jeans, but I don’t want them hanging off his but. Myles is a handsome looking young man. Eddie Eddie Eddie, I will just say I cant wait to see a picture if him holding his cute daughter by Mel B.

• Christina April 23, 2009 at 1:24 am

@Lisette – Ahh… okay that makes sense. Thanks.

• KEEYSHA.J April 22, 2009 at 9:23 pm

AWWW HE STILL LOOK THE SAME SINCE HE WAS A BABY CUTE.

• Realist April 22, 2009 at 3:58 pm

He is not handsome to me & these teen boys love these skinny jeans. My son “didn’t” like them & still doesn’t own a pair but I think the more he see this style that his age group is so into, they’re growing on him (UGGGGGHHH is right MIA). I hope the style changes before he ask for a pair (LOL). Those pants remind me of the pants girls wore when I was in the 7th grade.

• mjstar April 22, 2009 at 1:00 pm

His Son Is Hella Cute

• miamore73 April 22, 2009 at 12:01 pm

He does look like his mother he has her cheek bones. Funny thing is they look masculine on her and feminine on him.

• miamore73 April 22, 2009 at 12:00 pm

I HATE SKINNY JEANS!!! There should be a I hate skinny jeans blog!! They suck. My 15 year old daughter says she loves them thinks they are soooo cute on boys. UGGGHHH!!

• Nita April 22, 2009 at 7:26 am

His name is Myles Mitchell Murphy. The caption gives the first and middle names of all of Eddie’s children except for Bria and the two other boys.

• Lisette April 22, 2009 at 7:19 am

Let me also say that Eddie needs to spend time with his baby girl Angel before it’s too late!

• Lisette April 22, 2009 at 7:19 am

@ Christina – I think Mitchell is his middle name. Their last names are Murphy. Anyway I agree with Suz that Myles looks just like Nicole. :)

• Christina April 22, 2009 at 1:40 am

Why would his son be named Myles Mitchell? Do all of his and Nicole’s kids have her last name?

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 21, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Hmm looks like Myles looks like his mother. =D He’s a cute young man.

• Sane April 21, 2009 at 10:08 pm

OMG, Amy, I was JUST about to zero in on those tight pants too! This seems like Myles’ choice style though ’cause i’ve raked him over the coals before over that very same thing in another picture when he was out with his mom. WOW. Outside of that outburst though, I didn’t know Ed had 8 kids in all. Have I been under a rock???

• Amy April 21, 2009 at 9:46 pm

I just don’t like skinny-jeans on dudes! But Eddie’s son has really grown up and into his looks.