SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

TIA MOWRY IS “SO READY” TO HAVE KIDS

tia-2CW  The Game actress, Tia Mowry,30, is all grown up now. You may remember Tia from the sitcom series Sister, Sister , which she played alongside her twin sister Tamera Mowry.

Now that Tia is a married woman(Mowry wed actor Cory Hardict on April 20th,2008), she is ready to have kids. Tia’s goal is to have at least two kids in five or ten years.

“…if you ask me where do I want to see myself in five or ten years, I would really love to have a family of two kids right then and really have a flourishing and thriving production company that’s geared toward to making and creating family movies, television, reality, you name it. If Tyler Perry can do, I can do it too.”

Tia, however, adds that if she were to get pregnant right now, she would be so happy.

“Right now, I really want to have kids. I’m so ready! I love children and not only that, I have my mom and my dad who are like, ‘Come on, I want to be alive to see some grandkids.’ I think maybe two or three years from now.”

Click Here to read Tia’s entire interview with BlackVoices.

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

8 Comments to “TIA MOWRY IS “SO READY” TO HAVE KIDS”

• Felicia November 11, 2009 at 11:31 pm

I wish Tia and her husband Cory all the best. I Miss the show The Game so much.

• doubled-leeshis April 25, 2009 at 2:14 am

Her and her sister have always shown self-respect and has represented young Black Hollywood well. I wish them both success in their careers.

• ModelChic April 24, 2009 at 11:03 am

Bangin dress!
    Hurry up Tia, the clock is ticking, lol

• Realist April 24, 2009 at 9:37 am

I wish them well. I know it’s hard to focus on having a baby when you have a busy schedule.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 23, 2009 at 7:33 pm

Get to it girl. LOL I mean ya are 30.

• maroi January 18, 2011 at 5:06 pm

umm, why should you hurry to have a baby because your 30?…um look at Halle and Salma…they were 41 on their first…as you can see from Tia’s photo 30 looks as good as 20. Face it women are taking good care of themselves, are healthy and therefore can have babies at older ages. There’s sure to be a time when women will be more accomplished, more mature before they give life to another…that time has already come…do your thing Tia…you worked and disciplined yourself for these special moments—marriage and family life. Enjoy.

• chaka May 5, 2013 at 9:24 pm

yeah I don’t want to be 65 years old at my children’s graduation. not saying I want kids at an early age but I don’t want them too late either ( 30 is fine but 40 is not ideal, not even like 38 is ideal. too close to 40) but anyway It’s so crazy that this was 2 years ago before she had cree! :) she wanted to be a mom and now she is :)

• Lisette April 23, 2009 at 6:43 pm

I thought she was already pregnant?