ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE BIG KIDS FILE: SINBAD AND DAUGHTER PAIGE

sinbaddaughter1

Comedian Sinbad and daughter Paige Adkins,23, posed in the press room at the 40th Annual GMA Dove Awards held at the Grand Ole Opry House on April 23, 2009 in Nashville, Tennessee. His daughter, Paige Adkins, is a member of the band Press Play. Both Sinbad and Paige performed at the Dove awards.

Sinbad is also a bonafide actor known for his roles in films such as Houseguest, Jingle All the Way and First Kid.

11 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS FILE: SINBAD AND DAUGHTER PAIGE”

• Felicia December 20, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I remember seeing a photo of Sinbad with his daughter Paige and ex-wife about 17 or 18 years ago in Ebony or Jet magazine. It’s truly amazing how time goes by but its really good to see his beautiful daughter all grown up and doing well for herself. Sinbad looks like a proud dad. I wish them both continued success.

• Nicole May 9, 2009 at 10:24 am

She’s 23?! When I first saw the pic, I said, “Okay, he’s 50, so he can easily have a 30-yr-old daughter.” And she’s younger than I am? She’s very pretty, but daggone.

• lilkunta May 3, 2009 at 11:18 am

bbck y u say “sinbad is a bonafide actor” 4? It sounds like you’re mocking him. Since he is performing, is he working on paying the taxes he owes Cali? He gets a pass but if it ere my *ss I’d be in jail, have my wages garnished, my house auctioned, & much more.

• kricketdraladi May 3, 2009 at 9:40 am

SINBAD LOOKS AS IF HE IS SICK WITH SOMETHING

• LadyOne April 25, 2009 at 10:25 am

Looks like another JamieFoxx situation…..that girl looks nothing at all like Sinbad.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 24, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Sinbad looks sick. =( He’s paler than he usually is. The daughter is alright.

• Teri April 24, 2009 at 7:22 pm

I sure miss, Sinbad. He’s the only comedian who can make my mom laugh, plus he’s clean. His daughter is very pretty, but he doesn’t look well to me.

• mandee April 24, 2009 at 6:39 pm

wow I never knew he had a daughter..she doesnt look 23 more like 32.

• Meena April 24, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Love that Sinbad! His daughter is a beauty.

• Realist April 24, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Wow I never knew he had a daughter.

• holà April 24, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Paige is a very gorgeous young women.