SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

INDIA’S PICTURE PERFECT PROM

ericindiaprom

India Benet, daughter of singer Eric Benet, is growing up fast! The 17-year-old just recently attended her high school prom. Click to see pictures of a rather picture-perfect India Benet. Daddy must be proud!

Click here to watch Eric and India sing a duet

indiapromindiaprom2ericindiaprom

Tags : Posted in : Eric Benet

29 Comments to “INDIA’S PICTURE PERFECT PROM”

• Jackie February 6, 2011 at 8:14 pm

She can wear whatever she wants.

This girl is beautiful outside and has manners and grace to match.
    She seems to have every gift. What’s the nit-picking about her dress, her hair and her heritage.

Watch out, India, beauty is a curse, sweetie. Keep being a classy young lady and be blessed.

• Miss Char November 12, 2009 at 5:44 pm

IF INDIA’S DRESS IS A PROM DRESS IT IS A VERY MODEST ONE. I HOPE HER FATHER IS NOT BEING CHOOSEY IN THE KIND OF PROM DRESS SHE SHOULD WEAR TO THE PROM BECAUSE IF HE IS THAT EXPLAINS WHY MEN WHO WOMANIZE TRY SO HARD TO PROTECT THEIR DAUGHTERS FROM MEN LIKE THEMSELVES. IF SHE ATTENDS HER PROM, SHE SHOULD BE WEARING A REAL PROM DRESS, NOT SOMETHING HER FATHER WANTS HER TO DON.

• Joyce July 2, 2009 at 7:28 pm

India is 17 in this pic. She will turn 18 in December 2009. Checkout his myspace or twitter page.

• KEEYSHA.J May 3, 2009 at 9:13 pm

CUTE BUT THAT DONT LOOK LIKE A PROM DRESS.

• ERIC AND INDIA ON PROM NIGHT…. « "WandaPhull World" May 1, 2009 at 4:08 pm

[...]  [spotted} [...]

• mrsassis April 30, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Relaxers..or heat. Too much heats breaks your hair too. I keep my hair natural. Only blow out for trims and when I do it is way past the middle of my back. Tightly coiled hair does not like to be manipulated a lot…period.

• ce April 30, 2009 at 4:05 pm

india mother died when she was a baby in a car accident in milwaukee
    she is being raised by her mothers family and her fathers

• Jas April 30, 2009 at 3:48 pm

India looks beautiful. Love the dress and
    shoes!!

• Janessa April 30, 2009 at 1:54 pm

see black women when you relax you daughters hair. Well those women have mix heritage i do not get americans she would not be called black in latin america where i am from she is mix not 50/50 but she not not black. If someone told my child he was black i would be so pissed because i know his father is white he is mix mulatto not black nor white. *edited for hateful content*

• Blue April 30, 2009 at 6:28 pm

Thanks for removing that BCK. I can not believe the ignorance of some.

• Monique April 30, 2009 at 9:21 am

the dress is a bit boring but she looks nice
    i had my prom last year

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) April 29, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Cute dress and beautiful girl

• ebony April 29, 2009 at 11:11 pm

i love her hair…im goin to get mine weaved to look just like that

• Lisette April 29, 2009 at 8:07 pm

I agree, it’s probably her junior prom. She looks so pretty!

• Jae April 29, 2009 at 6:10 pm

She is beautiful

• miamore73 April 29, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Add a cardigan and she looks like she could be going to church. Are we sure that was a prom picture?? No shots of the date. She’s a really pretty girl.

Now did her mother die when she was a baby or did Jamie Fox’s daughters mother die when she was a baby I get the stories confused.

• Suitepuma April 29, 2009 at 4:43 pm

She’s gorgeous!

See Black women… this is what happens when you don’t relax your daughters hair

lol

• Misty April 29, 2009 at 6:56 pm

Its just her particular grade of hair. I didn’t relax my hair until I got to college and it never even looked close to hers until I relaxed it.

• Faye April 29, 2009 at 8:32 pm

My hair is thick and kinky. I don’t relax my hair at all but when my stylist runs a straightening comb through my hair , my hair gets straight like India’s. I have nothing against perms but you don’t have to have a perm or a “certain texture” to wear it stick straight like India’s. People automatically assume that Michelle Obama’s hair is permed, too. It’s not. She gets it hot ironed/straightened – no chems. Again, I have nothing against chems or people who have them but there are alternatives to chemical straighteners.

• Suitepuma April 29, 2009 at 9:22 pm

No sweetie, it’s not just her “grade of hair” it’s the fact that her hair is natural. Look at pictures of her hair when she was younger and her hair is just as kinky as any average Black American girl.

Her hair is thick and healthy because it hasn’t been touched by relaxers (or any other damaging Black hairstyle from what I can see)

• Melody April 29, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Wow, Eric raised a beautiful daughter. Almost grown-up and all dressed up.

• mrsassis April 29, 2009 at 3:32 pm

Are you sure this isn’t Homecoming? This looks like a homecoming dress to me. 16 prom???

• Blue April 29, 2009 at 4:25 pm

It could be her junior prom. I was 16 during mine and 17 during my prom.

• Blue April 29, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Prom dresses are changing I see. India looks beautiful!

• Lexie April 29, 2009 at 1:13 pm

She looks very pretty. now i WOULDNT wear such a bland dress to my PROM but she looks very nice in it. sometimes simple fits best !

• RibbonInTheSky April 29, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Wow. India is stunning. Her dress was a lil “grown”, but so was my prom dress.LOL Of course I was 18 but whatev. Her hair looks very thick and healthy. She’s really a beautiful girl, and her dad isn’t quite so bad either.

• Rhonda December 6, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Her dress is not grown….if that’s grown i hate to see sexy..you don’t know what you talking about

• itsabeautifulday April 29, 2009 at 1:04 pm

wow very simple

• ce April 29, 2009 at 12:42 pm

Milwaukee finest doing his thang shout mil-town