ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KIMORA’S FABULOUS BABY SHOWER

kimorababyshower

Life in the Fab Lane star Kimora Lee- Simmons invited OK! to her L.A. home on April 19 for a baby shower that she claims was “last minute”.

“I’m about to have a baby,” says Kimora, who’s due in June. “I’m ready to go, so it was kind of last minute and low-key,” she tells OK!.

The  last minute and low-key event had servings of Sliced prime rib; lobster; crab; shrimp; caviar; poached salmon; macaroni and cheese; a fondue fountain with white chocolate, fruit and marshmallows; red velvet cake; Jamaican rum cake and strawberry shortcake to serve about 50 guests. Among the  50 guests were Stevie Wonder and his wife, Kai, Holly Robinson Peete, and Kimora’s daughters with ex-hubby Russell Simmons, Ming Lee, 9, and Aoki Lee, 6.

Although Kimora hasn’t confirmed that she is having a baby boy, She tells Ok!, “We’re
leaning heavily toward the blue team!”

Crazy cravings: “I’ve been eating a lot of spicy food. I put jalapeños in everything.”

Shapes and sizes: “With the girls I was wider in the belly. Now I’m narrower, but if I turn side-ways I can’t fit through the door!”

Dream dad:“Djimon is a spiritual person, and it’s a big deal for him to have a baby. When he first saw the heartbeat at the ultrasound, he said he felt very humbled.”

Source2
Source1

Tags : Posted in : Kimora Lee Simmons

18 Comments to “KIMORA’S FABULOUS BABY SHOWER”

• Bonnie Kalchthaler April 19, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Hi. I treasured to drop you a quick note to impart my thanks. I’ve been following your blog for a month or so and have plucked up a heap of effective information as well as relished the way you’ve structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog however I think its too general and I would like to focus more on smaller topics.

• nicole, Willemstad- Curacao July 30, 2009 at 10:16 am

Oh how cute.

They look very happy. Baby boy is born now, Kenzo Lee?
    Wauw the name fabulous..

• takila May 12, 2009 at 10:14 am

ALRIGHT

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 4, 2009 at 7:44 pm

I like Kimora and all,BUT they don’t know for definate if they’re having a boy but they have blue all ova? Hmmmm….but can’t wait to see the child either way.

• krazychika May 4, 2009 at 5:32 pm

beautiful family!

• hanaboo May 4, 2009 at 9:42 am

ming looks so much like kimora now

• KEEYSHA.J May 3, 2009 at 9:18 pm

HOW NICE CANT WAIT TO SEE THE LIL BOY ;)

• Inspired May 3, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Kimora seems to have such a glow of peace about her with Djimon. This is so wonderful for her and the girls…May the Lord God of peace be with them always in His love:)

• Lori May 2, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Since when did it become appropriate for people give themselves a baby shower? :-(

• SASSY T May 1, 2009 at 9:28 am

CONGRATULATIONS! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH A HEALTHY BABY.

• ModelChic April 30, 2009 at 8:54 pm

Kimora lives for the last minute functions that always turn out oh so over the top and elegant. I can’t wait to see this gorgeous baby boy, I can imagine what eye candy he will be when he’s older.

• Michelle April 30, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I Love Kimora and Djimon!!
    They are a beautiful couple and that baby is gonna be just as beautiful!! Lil Boy would be nice, she could release some of that male energy!!!

Trust me…my Godson helped me become a lady!!!

• Midnite April 30, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Her girls will be out the door and in college soon. They are growing up so fast. It will be nice to see Kimora with a little boy.

• Brooks April 30, 2009 at 12:42 pm

She looks so pretty pregnant. They all look so happy together
    and seems like the girls really like Djimon.

• Details On Kimora’s Baby Shower | [CRUNK + DISORDERLY] Email Jesus, Forward To Moses, and CC Allah! April 30, 2009 at 11:11 am

[...] Big sisters: “The girls say, ‘We’re going to dress the baby up!’ Djimon’s like, ‘No, you’re not going to be pinning tulle to the boy!’ ” [source] [...]

• Kishakisha April 30, 2009 at 10:45 am

I am praying that they have a boy, to balance the house just a little…lol
    Hopefully she and i have the same due date in June :0)

• Blue April 30, 2009 at 10:33 am

That cake looks fabulous!

Can’t wait to hear the babys name.

• aria April 30, 2009 at 10:03 am

I am so happy for them and can’t wait to see what the little guy (hopefully) looks like!