LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

CHILLI TOTES HER SON EVERYWHERE SHE GOES

chilli

Singer Rozonda Thomas, (Chilli from TLC), was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport yesterday. The singer was seen carrying one of her bags (from her  Bags By Chilli Collection) featuring her son Tron,11.

When asked in an interview last year about how she came up with the idea for Bags By Chilli, Chilli said:

I was given bags with my son’s pictures on them as a gift a few years back. I wanted more bags, with different pictures and in different sizes. Plus, people were ALWAYS asking me where I get my bag from and I got tired of not having an answer to give them. Finally I said, okay not having an answer is not cool–let me do this, let me do my own thing.

Click Here to see recent pictures of Chilli and Tron being featured in a Dasani ad campaign.

Visit BagsByChilli today!

Picture Source

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

17 Comments to “CHILLI TOTES HER SON EVERYWHERE SHE GOES”

• lisa May 5, 2009 at 12:09 pm

So gorgeous and down to earth…Love her!

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 4, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Beautiful woman, don’t know about the purses though.

• Tami May 4, 2009 at 8:25 am

I love Chili, thats my girl we will be hosting an event on Thursday together. I love a momprenuers!

• Angel May 4, 2009 at 6:56 am

While Chili is pretty, she should get her hair done. she has been sporting the same look since the beginning of time.

• marcy May 3, 2009 at 11:17 pm

yeah, hes a little old to be on the bag….. cute none the less

• AM May 2, 2009 at 10:53 pm

I LOVE SKIN IT LOOKS CLEAR MOIST AND HEALTHY. SHE HAS A GLOW, BEAUTIFUL BROWN SKIN!!!

• Kiki May 2, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Chili looks good but I don’t like the bag for older kids. I like them for babies. The 11 year olds that I know would cringe st the thought of having their likeness being carried around on a purse.

• tee thomas May 2, 2009 at 6:18 pm

She looks smashing as always, down to earth stylish, and not all over the top eccentric like most celebs try to look. The bag is cute. So is her son of course.

• ANGEL May 2, 2009 at 4:12 pm

TRON LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE HER TWIN, HE’S SO CUTE. SHE’S A SINGLE MOTHER DOING IT ON HER OWN, LOVE YA CHILI!

• lilkunta reply to ANGEL May 3, 2009 at 11:21 am

What do u mean by single mom? Bc she isnt married? Bc Tron { i hate that name } ‘s dad Dallas Austin is very involved. He pays child support & they each have tron live w them alternate nights of the week.

• Blue May 3, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Even if both parents are involved in raising a child, if they are not together or in a relationship (with someone else) they are considered a “single” parent.

• Ashley May 2, 2009 at 1:03 pm

i think that the bag is adorable and so is her and Tron

• Lisette May 2, 2009 at 7:46 am

Chili looks cute but she looks about 3 feet tall. Her bags are overpriced. You can get similar items online $19.99.

• kynaa May 4, 2009 at 9:12 am

I agree. They are a bit much for a photo. Nothing else seems to be that special about them. Still think Chilli is fab though!

• Lioness May 1, 2009 at 8:47 pm

She looks fantastic, as always. Hate the new layout, by the way, BCK, doesn’t make the pictures too accessible.

• lisa May 1, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Hmm… to each his own, I guess. I love the new layout..Love it! It’s just great in every kind of way. If you wanted to access the pictures, you just click “read more”. Anyway, Go BCK! FYI, most people love the new layout but i respect your opinion.

• tight2def May 1, 2009 at 6:56 pm