MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

MAYA RUDOLPH IS PREGNANT WITH BABY #2

maya

Actress/Comedienne Maya Rudolph is pregnant. The SNL star announced on ET Canada, that she is pregnant with her second child.

“I wasn’t planning on sharing it, but yes I am pregnant!”

Maya is starring in upcoming film, Away We Go, and considers it “really weird timing” that she is expecting and so is the character that she plays in the film!

Maya and her beau, Director Paul Thomas Anderson, are already parents to daughter Pearl,3. Maya admits that her current pregnancy is “totally different” from her first.

“The first time you are like wide-eyed: ‘What are we doing? Who’s coming? How do we take care of them?’ But this time, I’m like, ‘I have to sit down, I’m pregnant.’,” she says.

“When you have a three-and-a-half-year-old, you don’t have time to rest and nap and do all the those sweet pampering type things you did for yourself the first time. You are like, ‘I got to get to bed!’”

Tags : Posted in : Births

26 Comments to “MAYA RUDOLPH IS PREGNANT WITH BABY #2”

• GOMEZBethany18 September 4, 2011 at 2:36 pm

When you’re in not good state and have got no money to get out from that point, you will need to receive the loan. Because that would aid you unquestionably. I take short term loan every single year and feel myself fine just because of this.

• misnonyobusinezz December 1, 2009 at 6:54 pm

YOU ARE KIDDING ME, MISSSUITEPUMA, U DID NOT TELL ME THAT MAYA FOUND OUT FROM WATCHING T.V. THAT HER BIOLOGICAL MOTHER WAS MINNIE. WHAT WAS HER FATHER DOING TO KEEP HER MOM ALIVE AND REMEMBERED WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO RAISE HER? CHASING WOMEN AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE. ONE OF HIS PRIORITIES AS A PARENT AND WINDOW WAS TO KEEP THE MEMORIES OF THE CHILDREN’S MOM ALIVE. THAT TELLS ME THAT MINNIES RIPPLETON WAS NOT ALL THAT IMPORTANT TO THIS FAMILY THAT HER CHILD HAD TO FIND OUT BY WATCHING SOME SHOW ON THE TUBE WHO HER MOTHER WAS.. THAT IS DEPLORABLE. I AM SPEECHLESS.

• Josie February 18, 2010 at 2:42 pm

no, maya knew who her mom was. The woman stated above that she just found out who maya’s mom was through the view.

• Miss Char November 10, 2009 at 7:12 pm

Mom is biracial, and father is white, there goes the black race;eliminated. SHE LOOKS AS IF SHE WAS ONE GENE POOL AWAY FROM BEING ELLIMINATED OF HER BLACKNESS

• Yasmine May 13, 2009 at 7:15 am

Was Maya raised alone by her Dad, after her Mom died? What type of cancer did Minie Riperton hve?

• hanaboo May 13, 2009 at 7:55 am

i think she had breast cancer that spread to the lymphnodes, maya has an older brother named marc also i think their father raised them

• Cee Cee May 12, 2009 at 10:00 am

This epidemic has to stop ~ babies out of wedlock without a conscious. It is setting a bad example for our younger generations.
    It wasn’t alright when I did it 20 years ago and it isn’t now!!

If we engage in unprotected sex, we run the risk of getting pregnant. Yes, kids are a blessing, but the bible has given us a
    blueprint to follow when pro-creating and it isn’t as single parents. There are a lot of kids suffering in single parent house holds due to parental negligence.

It isn’t right to celebrate sin!!

• InnocentCorruption203 May 12, 2009 at 10:18 am

I think staying in an unhealthy relationship is a lot worse than being raised in a single parent household. But thats just my opinion coming from a single parent household and now being married (no kids yet MAYBE next year). I understand exactly what your saying but I concur with the opposite point of view as well.

• InnocentCorruption203 May 12, 2009 at 10:20 am

Very pretty, I thought it was Reynoldo Rey’s daughter. Congrats to her I wish her luck.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 12, 2009 at 11:36 am

Not everyone follows that Bible or teaching.

Congrats to Maya & family.

• Suitepuma May 12, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Just because someone doesn’t follow the Bible doesn’t exempt them from all the negative things that follow selfish choices.

Btw watching the View and JUST learned her mother is Minnie Riperton. OMG! Did NOT know that! I JUST downloaded “Inside My Love” last night too, how ironic! That’s my jam!

• Merrill May 14, 2009 at 1:30 pm

What exactly is selfish here?
          She has a man by her side?

Jeez!

• Yasmine May 12, 2009 at 5:31 am

WOW! I didn’t know she was Minnie Ripperton’s daughter! How old was Maya when her mom passed away…anyone know???

• Lisette May 12, 2009 at 7:48 am

Her mom died at 31. Maya was six at the time. So sad. Anyway I really love Maya’s freckles. Congratulations on the new addition!

• MrsUmar May 11, 2009 at 11:19 pm

She looks exactly like her mom. Best wishes Maya…

• seankordw May 11, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Yes, her mom was Minnie Ripelton (spelled wrong)LOL. I loved Maya on SNL I’m happy for her and I totally understand what she is saying about the second pregnancy being different from the first. I got all the sleep in the world with my first but, my second I was so tired I was crying every day. It didn’t help that my son was only 4 months old when I found out that my husband and I were expecting again!

• Barlow's buying time May 11, 2009 at 8:11 pm

Maya Rudolph is actually black and Jewish, I want to say she looks more Jewish, but at the same time she’s the spititng image of her mother… Yes, her mother was a real talent, and she remains greatly missed!

• Mysty May 11, 2009 at 7:05 pm

my comment disappeared! Oh well, I was just wondering if she is black?? I never realized it before but in this picture she really looks black.

• lulu May 11, 2009 at 7:29 pm

her mom is minnie riperton so shes half black and jewish

• Teri May 11, 2009 at 8:04 pm

She is biracial. Her mom was the great, unforgettable singer, Minnie Riperton, and her dad, is white.

Congrats to Maya and her hubby.

• Mysty May 11, 2009 at 7:02 pm

Is she black??? I had no idea. I’ve never seen an upclose picture but in this one she definitely looks black. wow.

• ba barnes May 12, 2009 at 8:37 am

She is interracial. Mom Black – Father Caucasian.

• Cola May 19, 2009 at 10:07 am

I was thinking the same thing.

• karis May 11, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Her mom was so great. I miss her very much.

• bunny May 11, 2009 at 7:36 pm

who is her mom?

• ba barnes May 12, 2009 at 8:34 am

Her mom is the late-great Minnie Ripperton.