TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

JUSTINE AND DANIEL SIMMONS ATTEND A CHARITY EVENT

justineson

Run’s House star Justine Simmons, wife of former rapper Rev. Run of Run-DMC, and her son Daniel Simmons,14, attended The Lower Eastside Service Center’s 50th Anniversary gala dinner at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, Pier 61 on May 11, 2009 in New York City.

In other related news, Daniel’s older brother JoJo simmons was released “on his own recognizance after being charged with two counts of possession of marijuana” last week.  The 19-year old was allegedly caught buying the substance and smoking it when police found him. click here to read more about Jojo’s ordeal.

Tags : Posted in : Rev Run Simmons

19 Comments to “JUSTINE AND DANIEL SIMMONS ATTEND A CHARITY EVENT”

• fivefingers shoes May 31, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

• Morrison Mary Anna April 26, 2011 at 8:57 am

This is exactly i’m seeking. That is what I call quality. The information provided right here is to the best. I must say you need to have spent some time in showing all these material together. They are match with your topic. I shall suggest this to the world and every single piece of my buddies. I am going to go back here to try out the quality of function. Appreciation for producing this specific happen.

• Behringer March 20, 2011 at 9:06 am

Very nice , thanks a sharing.

• KEEYSHA.J May 25, 2009 at 11:52 am

JUSTINE AND DIGGY BOTH LOOK NICE I WONDER HOW BIG MILEY GOT WELL I’LL FIND OUT ON JUNE,15 IM GLAD THAT SHOW IS BACK ITS ONE OF MY FAVS :)

• Fidelyn May 13, 2009 at 2:27 pm

hey…i totally agree with modelchic…Justine is doing an amazing job and diggy is almost as tall as her mom

• Fidelyn May 13, 2009 at 2:17 pm

awww….diggy is almost up to her mom….and Justine is an angel,thats so sweet of her…and i agree with modelchic…u such a perfect mom….

• Princess May 13, 2009 at 7:23 am

i am so NOT shocked or surprised about JoJo. he always acts as if he is the big sh*t just because he is rev run’s son. i hope that takes him down a peg or two. he has never struck me as the brightest bulb on the simmon’s tree!

• Blue May 12, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Jojo has lost his *editing myself* mind. Smoking weed, trying to run, resisting arrest…WOW!

• LME May 12, 2009 at 7:06 pm

What!?!? I hadn’t heard about the JoJo sitch..can’t wait for the new season. I guess it’s good to see that he’s just a regular teen..especially teen rapper.

• KIKI May 12, 2009 at 6:05 pm

THEY LOOK HAPPY BUT WAT ABOUT JO JO

• Monique May 12, 2009 at 12:02 pm

I wonder that rEv Run had 2 say 2 JoJo

• getareallife May 12, 2009 at 11:33 am

Can’t wait for the new season of RUN’s HOUSE on June 15th. I love this family!!

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 12, 2009 at 11:32 am

Dangggggggg nawty nawty JoJo. But nice job Diggy & Justine.

• InnocentCorruption203 May 12, 2009 at 10:05 am

LOL natalia I remember that episode, he wanted those braces off so bad!!! Thats cute

• natalia May 12, 2009 at 9:38 am

aww diggy still didnt get his braces off?? he is soooo cute! good to see justine looking d3cent for once!

• ModelChic May 12, 2009 at 8:56 am

Who’s houssseee? Justines’s HOUSE!!
    I love her! Sometimes she makes absolutely no sense on the show when she’s talking but I know that she really is a smart woman! :)
    I also love her relationship with all the kids, especially with the oldest 3 that aren’t hers biologically. They respect her enough to call her mom so that means alot.

• Jae May 12, 2009 at 8:54 am

I love Justine & Diggy!! She’s so classy & he is growing up to be so cute!!! Love his bow tie :)

• Ms. Hill May 12, 2009 at 8:24 am

She’s such a classy looking lady and mother. He’s just a cutie pie.

• InnocentCorruption May 12, 2009 at 8:13 am

I love this family, I can’t believe Diggy is almost as tall as Justine now!!!!!!!