TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

LALA VAZQUEZ: ATTACKS ON MY SON GOT ME RILED UP(video inside)

Rockets Nuggets BasketballTelevision personality Lala Vazquez considers herself  to be a ” cool and down2earth” person, but when someone decided to take verbal attacks on her son Kiyan,2,  during a Denver Nuggets game on Monday night, Lala became a little bit heated.

The fiancée to Denver Nuggets player Carmelo Anthony explains in a twitter conversation why she became so irate at the recent game.

” u cant harass a person, call them&their fam n*gg*rs,call kiyan a b*st*rd, push me in the back of the head cuz ur drunk and not expect a reaction”

” im human guys! thats my son. Not a game! All the cameras caught was me going off on the 3 women behind me but never showing why, of course!”

Lala adds, “im prob 1 of the coolest, humble, down2earth chicks u will ever meet (my friends can vouch 4 that) but racial stuff &kiyan attacks is goin 2 far”

Here is Lala’s official statement:

“La La Vazquez became distressed during a heated playoff game, after being verbally attacked by some opposing fans, who were using racial slurs, calling her child crude names and throwing ice cubes. She sent her son home early and was preparing to leave herself when she was physically pushed. Although shaken, she left the premises on her own will and is happy to be at home with her fiancée and child.

“Obviously the play-off games bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable,” states LaLa. “The fans were totally out of control. What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn’t show the abuse that was taking place.”

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

39 Comments to “LALA VAZQUEZ: ATTACKS ON MY SON GOT ME RILED UP(video inside)”

• Reagan Conti February 20, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Your mode of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely pleasant, all be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

• spela kasinospel gratis June 6, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

• Tanisha July 25, 2009 at 1:52 am

WHY WOULD THEY SHOW LALA getting upset is it cuz she’s BLACK..why not show the ignorant white racist people who think their superior to all breeds of people for some reason this just makes me sick….now Lala is going get labeled as ghetto trash when all she was trying to do was watch a game with her family and support her man..i swear some people have to respect not even for children im shocked the women behind her where grown ass women too …shocking!

• KEEYSHA.J May 25, 2009 at 12:03 pm

THAT WAS DIRESPECTFUL WHAT THEY DID AND I DONT BLAME HER FOR HER ACTIONS.

• yazzy May 23, 2009 at 5:01 pm

i knO dAtz rYt guRl…y WulD th3y 3v3n thINk aBOut TalkIn bOuT a Kid Lyk THat TH3y R sum RaciSt [people] fo DaT…..its A Damn Child!!!!

• justcallmedoll May 23, 2009 at 12:56 pm

i totally understand her, no one can be mad at her for defending themselves, i dont have kids but if i did and someone said some bs like that to me, your damn right im gonna lay a hand of whoop ass. theres no need to disrespect someone and specially their child, nots just something you dont do.

• ONE WOMAN FOR CHRIST May 16, 2009 at 10:48 pm

UGOGIRL!!

My emphasis stems directly from the BIBLE. So, again, what you or I think doesn’t amount to a hill of beans. The only way the world will get better is when we learn to respect GOD. We are going to be held accountable for what we say and do. So, be careful that you aren’t leading people astray by your words. “Sin is in the sex and not the child”. Anyone who is conceived of a woman is born into sin and needs a savior due to the actions of Adam and Eve. Parents are instructed to train a child up in THE WAY, WHICH IS GODS WAY. There is no other way!!

II Chronicles: If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I forgive their sins and heal their land!!

When we adhere to the above scripture and only then will the world be a better place.

• 7teen n so fly May 16, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Ok Lala DEF had all the rights in the world 2 snap on dem ppl lol…so i say GO HEAD GURL lol…nd on the religious topic…i think yall is goin a lil too far wit all diz…im a christian and i know that children being born out of wedlock is a sin…but juss cuz her baby was born out of wedlock dont mean people gonna treat him any different…i mean this is the 21st century ppl…it happens all the time…i was born out of wedlock and dont nobody treat me different nor look down on me…so dem ppl talkin crazy 2 her nd her baby aint got nuthin 2 do wit her baby bein born out of wedlock…it had everything to do wit ignorent ppl nd dem WHITE ppl talkin stuff bout a bLACK mother nd child…the topic is suppose to be about racisim and how it unfortunately still exist and how we really need to stop this…not havin kids out of wedlock is a sin…so really i dont understand why yall still talkin bout all this Bible stuff wen like they said before it really dont got nothing to do wit the incident that happened…i mean dont get me wrong aint nuthin wrong with witnessing and telling ppl about the gospel but yall sound suppa religious right now and being a christian isnt about bein a relgious person its about having a personal relationship with God and trying to live a life like Christ…and its ok to have ur own opinions about things but dont shove it down ppls throats…nd yea we all sin but thats why JESUS DIED 4 US 2 TAKE AWAY ALL OF OUR SINS…so no need for all this debates and stuff…4real aint yall heard of agree to disagree??

• UGOGURL!! May 15, 2009 at 6:43 am

@ CEECEE

I agree with you on some but not all. The BIBLE also states the sin is in the SEX not the child! So regardless on how he was conceived (in or out of wedlock) shouldn’t make a hill of beans.

I think we put too much emphasis on wether or not someone is married. To each it’s own becuase not all people are marriage material and some just do not desire the experience. Again, that is their choice. When we learn to respect what others choose to do in their life then our world would be much better….JMO.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 14, 2009 at 11:25 pm

Not everyone follows the Bible!Not everyone follows those views and beliefs.Smh…

Im glad LaLa did that. All that was uncalled for from them fans.

• Jae May 14, 2009 at 7:46 am

Too bad Lala couldn’t get at her!!!!
    don’t ever mess with a woman & her child!! It would’ve been ON!
    Lala & her son didn’t deserve any of that..

• ONE WOMAN FOR CHRIST May 13, 2009 at 9:05 pm

My initial statement stemmed from a direct comment by LaLa. I think it was on twitter, the altercation started by the ladies referring to her son as a (Bastard), then escalated from there.

That’s the problem with society, anytime the topic revolves into biblical instructions or teaching we want to silence it. My comments were in response to an aspect of the situation, so they were apropriate.

Biblical teachings are viable in every situation whether we acknowledge them or not. It took only one woman to have prayer removed from schools (one woman), and that was just the beginning. I have a passion for the word of God and sharing it, I refuse to be silenced by you or anyone else!!

We have been commissioned to share the Gospel Matthew 28:19, it is up to you whether you carry out your legacy. It is a personal choice.

ONE WOMAN FOR CHRIST!! (Cee Cee).

• InnocentCorruption203 May 13, 2009 at 5:39 pm

I wasn’t aware this was a biblical post? I thought it was about LaLa and her son at the playoffs? I think that out of respect for the site we should stay on topic and not continuously post opinions that can be considered offensive or judgemental. Lets stick on positivety for the children.

LaLa was not kicked out she left and I think thats why you don’t see the other women being escorted out. Her son was removed from the stadium prior because she felt it was an unsafe enviorment for him. So her being inapproprate infront of him isn’t really an issue. Obviously by the comments and actions of the owner of the Dallas Mavericks (To Kenyan Martin’s Mother) shows that this isn’t a “family friendly” enviorment.

I think the issue here is more about anger control and a question of limits. Was she defending herself or was she adding to the altercation? Should she accept the verbal abuse and physcial attack and be the “bigger” person? It depends on how you look at the situation. I would have reacted similar to her but others would have just let it go……….

• Dree May 13, 2009 at 5:29 pm

yea mavs fans are pisies, and Mark Cuban is a [butthead] yelling at someone’s mama, I hope they choke on their [bs].

• Cee Cee May 13, 2009 at 4:56 pm

Hi Camille,

I am not judging. The only judge we have will be Jesus Christ and our reference here on earth is the Bible. I have been commissioned by Christ himself to share the truth of his word with others. Now, whether they receive it or not is on them. For those who feel that I am being judgmental, then you have a problem with Jesus. His word and his word only is what I share, not my opinions.

In Solange’s case, she was already pregnant and the sin had been committed. In a situation such as that, they probaly shouldn’t have gotten married. The Bible adheres us to abstain, but if we can’t than it is better to marry than to burn. Who and what you respect or myself isn’t relevant. There is only one person who died on the CROSS and holds life and death ,JESUS.

So, purchase a BIBLE in France and base your opinions on what JESUS has said. And for the record, I had 2 children out of wedlock so I am speaking from personal experience. They experienced some things they shouldn’t have, as a result of my self-fishness.

• SweetDiva May 13, 2009 at 4:27 pm

My question is why wasn’t the white lady asked to leave as well? Lala wasn’t talking to herself. As you can see in the video clip, that lady was jawin’ at Lala too. Her friend had to hold her back even Lala had turned away.
    I don’t care who’s parents were married or not. Pushing someone in the back of the head or throwing ice at them is unacceptable and I can’t believe some of you are making this about whether or not Kiyan’s parents are married. Do you really believe this incident would have been avoided if Lala were Mrs. Anthony? Lala should have busted her fronts before she left.

• Brooks May 13, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Someone should have told them YOU DON’T MESS WITH A
    MOMMA BEAR WITH HER CUBS

• Camille May 13, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Hmmm Cee Cee…are you for real? The Bible is YOUR point of reference which is good. Nothing wrong with that. By the way, may I remind you that as a christian you are not supposed to judge others?
    I leave in France so maybe there is something cultural here that I don’t understand but what YOU consider right is not what others might consider right.
    Those fans were out of line PERIOD. No reason to bring religion into this. I have more respect for Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis who love each other and take care of their kids everyday than for Solange who was married for a minute for social conventions. Isn’t she divorced and a single mother now? Please!

• LaLa---NOT DA ONE IN DA VIDEO May 13, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Datz rite gurl dnt let nobody get u done she did the rite thing u go girl!!!

GO LALA…LUVS DA NAME 2…LOL

• Cee Cee May 13, 2009 at 11:30 am

Ashlee,

Kids out of wedlock still isn’t right. It opens them up to be scorned no matter how many people are doing it. Parents need to stop being self-fish and be responsible or abstain from sexual intercourse altogether. I agree it doesn’t make the child any less of a person than anyone else. But, society will view them differently and we can’t be with our children around the clock to protect them from others criticism.

It doesn’t matter how well they are able to provide for a child, there is a proper way of doing things. The BIBlE is an excellent point of reference.

• firsttimer May 13, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Right, wrong or indifferent; Respect for all is in the BIBLE. The BIBLE does not say “respect only those whose parents are married”. Love, Live and be Free of judgment is what the bible says… (Synopsis). Your opinion is just that, yours… So keep it to yourself. Often, those who are quick to judge do not have enough love or satisfying things to do in their lives so they sit back and make statements, “I am so tired of ppl doing…” Find something to do other than sit back and observed and form an opinion on what everyone else is doing… LOVE yourself, and then you will be able to love others who are not like you, who don’t believe in what you believe in… Once you love and are satisfied with you, you won’t be as judgmental… Now, was that right for me to say… NO it was not… but I said it to make my point… Who care what I believe…That child nor his mother should not have been a victimized… She could be the head duke (KKK) wife and his child, I would still feel the same way…So Bloggers and Dallas fans, PLEASE!!! LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE…..

• aNGI May 13, 2009 at 1:49 pm

rEGUARDLESS OF WHETHER SHE IS MARRIED TO HIS FATHER OR NOT THAT SORT OF INGNORANCE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ON ANY LEVEL. IF THE SHOE WERRE ON THE OTHER FOOT AND LALA HAD DONE IT TO THE CAUCASIAN WOMEN SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN NOT ONLY ESCORTED OUT BUT PUT IN JAIL FOR ASSAULT ,BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE FILED CHARGES. You can get a persons’ attention real quick when it cost them some money.

• Teri May 13, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Cee Cee, this is an open board and you can express any opinion you choose. They call it “judging,” I call it having an opinion just like they do. You are absolutely right in your assessment, but you are fighting a losing battle because some black folks can’t get it through their thick heads that babies out of wedlock is a problem in our community. They want to argue the facts b/c they have such a visceral attitude toward marriage/commitment. A lot of times people have such strong reactions because they know you are telling the truth and the truth hurts. They will eventually find out in the long run.

It’s not as though you are ordering or mandating people to get married before bringing children in the world so people just need to fall back on this judging mess. If they choose to have a million babies by a million daddies, that’s on them. I wish the black community would elevate, but I have my doubts. Now if that’s being judgmental, so be it.

• Bre May 14, 2009 at 1:55 am

A child is a blessing from God. Fornication is whats wrong, and so many people say that having a baby out of wedlock is wrong, just because its the only proof to show that there is fornication. A child is a blessing from God, All though Making love is something that should be done between and wife and husband, he still blesses people with a child. The fans had no right to act this way towards this baby, towards any baby. As a Christian we arent supposed to “scorn” people because they have a child and they aren’t married. That child is a blessing! God created that child, we’re supposed to love them and pray for them just as we do everyone else. They know it was wrong, they don’t need us reminding them…

• Misty May 17, 2009 at 3:02 pm

All of you that are on here talkin about babies out of wedlock….thats not the point…The point is is that a mother retaliated because 3 racists old hens threw out racial slurs to a child. If you are any type of parent you would not take the mess either..

Dnt say go look at the Bible because not one of us are perfect…

• Janae May 13, 2009 at 10:07 am

Was she suppose to sit there and cry! I think NOT!. People need to learn to not drink so much. Racism will not go away. She can’t sit and cheer on the team without someone being ignorant. Lala did what any mother would do.

• Monique May 13, 2009 at 9:08 am

i woulda set it off 2

• Ashlee May 13, 2009 at 9:06 am

Honestly, I don’t blame her for the reaction. Cause a child should never have to take that from anyone, and as a mother. She felt that it was her duty as the mother to protect him and there is nothing wrong with that… To those people that were doing that to her shoudl be a ashamed of themselves, considering the fact that they are three middle aged white woman. Grow up this is the year 2009, How kids you know are born out of wedlock? That doesn’t make them less of a person.

• tatyana May 13, 2009 at 5:15 am

i hate racism and i hate for ppl to disrespect other ppls children(especially when the child had nothing to do with it).. if i were there, i would have probably knocked that lady out myself.. LaLa IS one of the coolest, down-to-earth ppl you could meet and her child shouldnt have been brought into it!!

• WEst May 13, 2009 at 12:12 am

wow. thats crazy. i wonder if lala consideres herself black because she could have fooled me a bunch of times.

but they were white eand i would have went off.

go ahead lala. woop that trick

• Cee-lo May 12, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Wow. Well, of course I have to comment on this one. Yea, those fans can get crazy. I am with LALA 100% on this one. Of course, if it would’ve been me, I would have given them a nice, cold beverage straight to their faces.

• toya May 12, 2009 at 9:20 pm

yeah that was definintly racial, they know who she is and who she engaged too, that’s corney. She should have whooped they [butts]

• Tara May 12, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Hmm, lucky them I’ve actually never seen LaLa get upset, well except for on the Flavor of Love reunion and those girls were acting nuts but those ladies were lucky she so cool otherwise they would have gotten the coloring popped right out of their hair. They remind of those same ladies who like to act a plum fool with sales people and then get mad when the person wont kiss their behinds,a mess

• Teri May 12, 2009 at 7:02 pm

It’s obvious that many of the Mav’s fans are inbred and have no class, starting with that idiot Mark Cuban talking out the side of his neck about K Mart’s mother. In my opinion, Lala was absolutely justified in going off. It’s one thing for someone to talk crazy out your, but when it’s your child, those are fighting words! Those offenders need to be dealt with quickly and severely. It’s a good thing she sent her baby back to the hotel because I’m sure if they had put a finger on Kiyan, Lala and Melo would be in jail now.

Lala, if you are reading this, you were thoroughly justified in your reaction, and of course, the media is only going to show one side of the story. Keep your head up, girl, and keep fighting for your babies (Kiyan and Melo) ;-)

• 1coolazzchic May 12, 2009 at 7:01 pm

I wouldve done the same thing but they probably would have to carry me out. mess wit my babies? oh no, then the earrings come off.

• Trina May 12, 2009 at 7:01 pm

this is a damn shame. kiyan and his mother should be able to sit down and watch their daddy/fiancee play a game. and no matter if its a child and his mother, if its just a game or if you’re drunk/not racial slurs are NEVER and i mean NEVER acceptable

• Rene May 12, 2009 at 6:22 pm

I totally agree! You DO NOT play with someone’s child! I have been to NBA games before and know personally how rude people can be, ESPECIALLY when they are intoxicated. When you have your child with and this kind of behavior presents itself you definitely go into defensive mode.

• ggee May 12, 2009 at 6:19 pm

this is sad :(

• Miss Jai May 12, 2009 at 6:09 pm

I would of done the same thing! Its one thing to mess with me but my babies…thats just wrong…. But I’m sure in this case there is some footage of that incident that they just didn’t show… The cameras are always filming!

You go LALA!