MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

TALLULAH WAITS PATIENTLY FOR HER TURN

damonicecream2

Damon Dash treated his daughter Talullah Ruth to some ice cream yesterday. Looks like Daddy enjoyed the ice-cream a little more than baby Tallulah. Tallulah turns one tomorrow! Happy early birthday, Tallulah!

damonicecream4 damonicecream3 damonicecream1

Startraks Photo

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

40 Comments to “TALLULAH WAITS PATIENTLY FOR HER TURN”

• Ms Dee Dee October 19, 2009 at 4:15 am

I think the big girl look like them both and the little girl look like her dad.

• Pisces October 14, 2009 at 9:48 pm

I thought he has diabetes. Why is he eating ice cream?

• Ms Dee Dee October 19, 2009 at 4:17 am

being diabetic don’t mean NO sugar…you have to regulate it and it might be sherbert or sugar free…

• KEEYSHA.J May 25, 2009 at 12:01 pm

IM SORRY BUT THAT BABY LOOKS NOTHIN LIKE HIM HE NEEDS A DNA TEST.

• Realist May 18, 2009 at 9:44 am

LOL…they refuse to post my comment on this one. I’ll leave the child alone since I’m not allowed to speak the truth.

• SweetDiva May 13, 2009 at 4:30 pm

I do remember seeing Rachel pregnant. It seemed like she was pregnant for-ever! Lil Tallulah definitely has the Dash nose ;) I know times are tough for you Dame, but you could’ve got baby girl her own ice cream, lol!

• InnocentCorruption203 May 13, 2009 at 5:12 pm

LOL I concur

• InnocentCorruption203 May 13, 2009 at 4:00 pm

If that little girl doesn’t have Dame’s “mean face” I don’t know who does LOL. WOW, nose scruntched up and all. (FYI Rachel Roy is eastern Indian & Dutch not black and Talullah also favors Stacey Dash’s daughter Dame’s cousin). Happy Birthday, and let her have her own icecream LOL too cute!

• hahhahahaha May 13, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Dame’s fam lives in NYC right? I’m sure Maury would love to have them on the show.

• jasmine May 13, 2009 at 3:12 pm

she is so ADORABLE! omg

• The Real May 13, 2009 at 12:29 pm

No Torre, only you and your other alias on this story, as always. Little Tully looks just like her father and one does not need a DNA test to prove his paternity and she has more than her father’s nose. Sigh.

• Torre May 13, 2009 at 3:07 pm

This is addressed to The Real. Firstly, I don’t have any other alias’, I absolutly agree that Talullah does favor her father…greatly, and again…. my point has been missed!

This photo of damon & his cute tot also (like my Halle & Nahla comments) goes to prove that mixed race people (kids) usually fall somewhere in between the looks of their parents… ethnically speaking. Yes she may favor her mother’s caucasion ancestry, but she also strongly favors her father’s ethnic features.

• Toya May 13, 2009 at 11:38 am

I tell you, maybe they need to remove the comment section all together from this site! The folks that question this child’s parents, ARE THEY BLIND? This child looks just like this man!! MY GOD…why are people so hung up on complexion, straight hair and eye color? All these decades later. I guess we as a people will never be able to get past that! And we get mad at the other man…Better look at our own mindset first..cause this absolutely needs to END!

• Mya May 13, 2009 at 10:32 am

Man he has some strong genes.

He spits out all of his kids apparently.

• Tay May 13, 2009 at 9:39 am

She may have her grandmother’s coloring, hair and light eyes but she definitely has Damon’s nose and mouth. She looks more like him than their eldest daughter who is a combination of Damon and Rachel.

• Bellazon May 13, 2009 at 9:29 am

The last picture is very funny “Daddy that’s my ice cream!!!”

Cute!

• DEEDEEBABES May 12, 2009 at 11:49 pm

Damon’s baby looks EXACTLY like him to me!
    He does’nt need no dna test..thats crazy talk!
    Just sayin’…..

• MrsUmar May 12, 2009 at 9:07 pm

Cutie pie…

• Tara May 12, 2009 at 8:23 pm

She’s so cute. I love the first pic, she’s looking like “hey that’s my ice cream can I please have some before you eat it all” too cute

• Blue May 12, 2009 at 8:04 pm

She definitely has her fathers nose if nothing else lol.

What a baby doll :)

• db May 12, 2009 at 7:05 pm

Yeah I have friends who has one child who has one light skingreen eyes and loose curly hair girl and one who is brown skin kinky hair boy. Of course with the light skin child they think she is the nanny or that her husband is white but both are black but Father/Father in Law is mixed. It’s funny because he doesn’t even look mixed.

Also same family husband and wife brown skin all kids light skin. Not sure the link with them because they’re by marriage over blood.

But agreed she is beautiful and didn’t know Rachel is mixed.

• krazychika May 12, 2009 at 6:47 pm

she is sooo cute

• KIKI May 12, 2009 at 6:02 pm

it need 2 call DNA NOW

• Solene May 12, 2009 at 5:25 pm

I think she looks a lot like Damon, and maybe she took after Rachel’s white side for the complexion and other features. She’s beautiful!

• Resse May 12, 2009 at 5:15 pm

She favors both of her parents. Black people can have children who are very light. Use to happen all the time in the past hence African Americans in the early 1900s, late 1800s trying to past for white. DNA is just crazy like that. Two dark skin people can have a light skin child if one of their ancestors was very light or Caucasian.

• Torre May 13, 2009 at 11:04 am

I sure hope that A True Friend, Angela & Capo are reading some of these comments! But if so I guess they’ll be lableing Reese & db as TROll’s in addition to myself! And all because they (we) are observant & intelligent & call it like they see it. I got their points, just as you should have gotten my point on last week’s Halle & Nahla posting.

Watch out you observant bloggers. Bloggers of lesser intelligence just may target you for harassement!

(hope not though)

• Serafina May 12, 2009 at 4:07 pm

I swear, some of the stupidest comments are made on this site. And its sad, because I love seeing the pictures of the little cuties with their families. There were many Pictures of Rachael when she was pregnant with this child. If she didnt broadcast herself, oh well, maybe she felt none of us were important enough.

Rachael is half Indian and Dutch if im not mistaken, its not impossible to believe that the girl would take after her maternal or paternal grandparents more than her own parents.

Either ways, she does look like her parents to me. But that’s just me. Maybe I’m not ignorant enough.

• nish June 30, 2009 at 1:17 am

finally someone with common sense. u are right its peoples ignorance that makes them appear “stupid” looks like most people that post failed biology the portion on genetics. Same things goes for MJ’s “kids” just cause blacks reproduce with other races does not mean all the kids will have curly hair, dark hair and eyes. Look at Vanessa Williams, Wentworth Miller, Lisa Bonet v. Lenny K (both are half black half white) we know both of them are mix but Lisa is so pale compared to Lenny. Thank you Serafina for having common knowledge. It annoys me when people like some of the comments above talk about mixed people like that, i have a very diverse family and i see the variations in my race especially as a woman from the West Indies. But it is what it is…thats why we are still stuck in time and not fully moving forward.
      some of you above need to enlighten yourselves and learn a little about DNA, genetics, recessive/dominate genes etc… knowledge is power and you only make yourself look/sound so silly with ur uneducated views. unhappy people being overly critical

• zena July 12, 2009 at 11:15 pm

OMG…is everybody on this site living under a rock!!! IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT MICHAEL JACKSON’S KIDS ARE NOT HIS!!!! THE MOTHER ADMITTED IT AND EVERYTHING SO WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TRYING TO DEBATE WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE HIS!!! THEY ARE NOT AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE ACTUALLY BLACK, WE KNOW WHAT A BIRACIAL CHILD LOOKS LIKE AND WHAT A WHITE CHILD LOOKS LIKE AND HIS CHILDREN ARE WHITE!!! THEY WERE CONCEIVED BY DEBBIE ROWE AND WHITE MAN’S SPERM (ARNOLD KLEIN) VIA IN-VITRO!!! SO PLEASE BEFORE YOU SOUND IGNORANT, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE!!!!

• Nkechi July 13, 2009 at 8:53 am

Are you proud to be stupid? A so-called “biracial” (I hate such disgusting labels) child can look like one parent and not the other, can look like a mix of both parents (very often), or not look like both of them…

• Bethany May 12, 2009 at 3:50 pm

That baby is not theirs – did anyone see Rachel pregnant with Tallulah. She seemed to go into hiding!!!!

• Amy May 13, 2009 at 1:51 am

That’s something to think about… I have never seen pictures of Rachel with this baby. I’m thinking that baby’s mother is some white woman!

• InnocentCorruption203 May 13, 2009 at 4:40 pm

I’ve seen pictures of her pregnant with Tulullah but since she filed for a divorce from Dame a few months ago I haven’t seen them together………..

• April May 12, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Hmm, she certainly has her father’s nose that’s for sure.

• Martha May 12, 2009 at 3:05 pm

She looks like Rachel’s white mother, that’s who she takes after.

• geishacutie May 12, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Am I the only one that is confused here? Tallulah doesn’t really look like Damon Dash or his wife to me. Their other daughter looks like both of them but this baby just looks like a caucasian child to me. Don’t know…

• cathy b May 12, 2009 at 2:40 pm

I agree with you geishacutie!! that girl looks nothing like either one of them, but she is cute though!! can we say DNA!!!

• InnocentCorruption203 May 13, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Rachel Roy is not black, not even by a little. She is half Eastern Indian and half Dutch.

• juye November 17, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Even if she’s eastern indian and half dutch damon dash is african american. when the child came out it was suppose to look like one of them or both. that child dont look like him nor her. Michael jackson kids came out with white skin but they look like him.

• Laydacris May 12, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Aww her little face. She has grown so big!!