OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

NICOLE RICHIE EXPECTING A BABY BOY?

Nicole and Lionel richie.jpg

Looks like legendary singer Lionel Richie will soon be the grandfather of a baby boy!According to IntouchWeekly, Nicole Richie will give birth to a baby boy sometime in August. This is what an insider told the magazine:

“Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are already the proud parents of an adorable 16-month-old daughter, Harlow, and now, they’re getting ready for the arrival of a bouncing baby boy in August, a friend tells In Touch. “Joel bought water-based paint for the nursery and — surprise, surprise — it’s blue,” reveals another pal of the couple, who adds that Nicole refers to the baby as “he.” “Plus, she recently ordered some plush animals and infant toys from FAO Schwarz, and everything just happens to be blue.”

Tags : Posted in : BirthsNicole Richie

12 Comments to “NICOLE RICHIE EXPECTING A BABY BOY?”

• KEEYSHA.J May 25, 2009 at 12:09 pm

CONGRATS IM GLAD ITS A BOY THIS TIME.

• Q May 14, 2009 at 4:07 pm

People trip me out with this “when you get married have kids” thing…I mean, it’s NO guarantee that you WILL get married in the first place. So if you get pregnant before (I’m talking adults here, lol) that happens then sobeit. I’m patiently waiting for my husband because I’d like to start a family with him, but sheesh, I’m getting older and I know there are no guarantees in life which tells me, MAYBE I shouldn’t hold out necessarily for something that MAY or MAY NOT happen….

• candy May 16, 2009 at 4:42 am

You are so right girl!!! There are NO guarantees with marriage. Marriage does not mean the relationship will last forever.

• Bombshell June 8, 2009 at 1:03 pm

I totally agree. it is 2009 people, if gay people can get married (and have kids), women can (almost) run the country, and baby traits can be determined in a test tube- why the hell are we still assuming that you need to be “married” to start a family? It’s funny how society can turn so far away from the “old-fashioned” traditions in some areas, but then hypocritically remain close-minded about others. you don’t even actually have to have sex nowadays to have a baby- so what is the husband even there for other than emotional support? I can get my mom and/or my best friend to do that!

• Caratime2 June 8, 2009 at 2:31 pm

i believe children develop best in a two-parent home (though i know that isn’t always possible), so i think both women and men should strive to only bring children into a committed relationship. how they choose to actually document their commitment is, imho, up to the couple in question. for some people it will simply be civil marriage, for others it will be coupled with a religious ceremony, while yet others simply express their commitment to one another.

each of these types of relationship can prosper and provide a nurturing home for a child – just as each can go horribly wrong and cause all parties pain and misery. the only thing i would be aware of is making sure that my legal interests are secured, as well as the legal interests of my partner and children.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 14, 2009 at 11:41 am

Aww well if they do have a boy that’s nice. =D

• Jae May 14, 2009 at 10:19 am

Can’t wait to see him!!! I’m curious about his name too!

• Blue May 13, 2009 at 9:28 pm

I can’t wait to hear the baby’s name.

• Sam May 13, 2009 at 8:11 pm

awww….Candance Parkers had a baby girl name Laila Nicole Williams

• Cee Cee May 13, 2009 at 4:32 pm

Scorpio ~

Prayerfully, she’ll start a family (“after”) she is married!!

• Stacey May 13, 2009 at 3:17 pm

@ Scorpio:

I hope NEVER!!! IDK,if she can change her life like NR did, that’s one thing BUT, this world does not need another Paris Hilton… TOO DARN SPOILED!!

• Scorpio May 13, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Congrats to Nicole and Joel. Now when is Paris going to start a fam…