ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

HUGH JACKMAN HAD “THE TALK” WITH HIS SON

90310W6

-Oscar Jackman-

Actor Hugh Jackman has already spoken to his eight-year-old son about the “Birds and the Bees”.

“He asks questions about it all the time so we had a father and son talk,” Jackman told People.com on Wednesday. “He knows about it but we haven’t got into the intimate details.”

Although they didn’t go through the “intimate details”, Hugh did tell his son that he has to “respect girls”.

“You just got to respect girls,” he told his son. “But he goes, ‘Dad are they hot, though?’ That’s what he always wants to know.”

So did the The X-Men Origins: Wolverine star feel awkward talking to Oscar?

“It’s not awkward. My dad never ever did it with me so I was very adamant that I was going to do it with my son.”

Source

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

9 Comments to “HUGH JACKMAN HAD “THE TALK” WITH HIS SON”

• g May 15, 2009 at 9:44 pm

every time I read about this man, I just gain more respect.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 14, 2009 at 11:09 pm

That’s good he did that. Great job!

• Dree May 14, 2009 at 7:29 pm

My mom would’ve distorted sex into a nightmare for me, I must say i’m damn glad we didn’t have the talk.

• Stacey May 15, 2009 at 11:54 am

OMG!!! Dree, you are too funny. I feel the same way. I could have never had a convo w/ my parents about sex, it was always so hush-hush, they never brought it up to me. Thankfully, I didn’t do anything “stupid” until after I got out of school. For them, it always seemed like, outta site-outta mind or don’t ask-don’t tell. BUT, I have a 14 y.o. girl & an 8 y.o. girl that I always talk to about sex. If you hide what you as a GROWN person knows {the good & bad} these kids, girls especially, are gonna make you grandparents b4 you want to be. It’s OUR responsibility as parents to take control. Have a great day Dree. Peace!!

• Brittney May 14, 2009 at 4:30 pm

@Blue

I agree. I’m 21 and my mother always discussed sex with me and never tried to hide it from me. If more parents actually talked to their children and stop being scared then maybe i wouldnt be seeing so many teenage mothers walking around. Its a cycle people..

• MS.TAYLOR May 14, 2009 at 1:50 pm

Naija Gal you were not the only one loving him and his abs,arms and back in that movie lol. I agree he seems to be a really great father and role model.

• Naija Gal May 14, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Yes ma’am!!
      **snapping fingers in a Z formation**

• Blue May 14, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Hugh seems like a great father!

I wish more parents would talk to their young children about sex.

• Naija Gal May 14, 2009 at 12:40 pm

Hugh Jackman is sooo handsome, respectful, sexy and talented in so many ways.

I LOVE seeing him with his wife of 13+ years (if I’m correct) and the fact that he’s an awesome father.

…and I love the fact that he is taking responsibility in raising his son to be a respectable young man (glad he’s starting early) and his daughter to be a beautiful young lady.

**and I secretly loved watching his abs, arms, back, etc in X-Men Origins: Wolverine…tee hee**