ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

T-PAIN AND WIFE WELCOME A BABY BOY!

tpainwife

It’s a boy for Hip-hop star T-pain and his wife Amber. The singer, whose real name is Faheem Rasheed Najm, and his wife welcomed their third child earlier this month.

Comedian Andy Samberg Of Saturday Night Life announced the baby news on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon two days ago (Tuesday May 12), after T-pain failed to make it for their scheduled performance (T-Pain and Samberg were due to perform  together)

Andy performed without T-pain and later congratulated the new dad. ”Congratulations on your new baby, T-Pain,” said Andy at the end of his performance .

T-Pain and his wife are also parents to daughter Lyriq and son Muziq.

Tags : Posted in : Births

24 Comments to “T-PAIN AND WIFE WELCOME A BABY BOY!”

• Dean February 6, 2013 at 4:42 am

I don’t even know how I ended up right here, however I thought this put up was once great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger should you aren’t
    already. Cheers!

• gimn November 24, 2010 at 10:01 am

symphonic melodic

• secret sl June 13, 2009 at 10:14 pm

congrats tpain n amber . .nice names muziq n lyriq. . . .e name muziq is pronounced as “mooozick” . .n nt “music”. .k . . . . :)

• laprie June 9, 2009 at 8:51 am

MUZIQ???????????????? WHAT KINDA NAME IS THAT??????????? LOL I CAN ACCEPT LYRIQ BUT MUZIQ? WOW..NO COMMENT T-PAIN

• bragalle gabriell daniell monique bullock May 21, 2009 at 7:42 am

aww! congrats 2 t-pain, and his lovly wife amber, i wish them the best of luck with their 1st child!

• simms May 21, 2009 at 2:37 am

Okay… gesh lmao

• Derro May 19, 2009 at 1:09 pm

What’s wrong with mentioning his other son? Is he not worthy of mention because he’s not his wife’s son?? Cmon people really.

• jmp May 19, 2009 at 7:52 am

I heard on the radio that they named the baby Ka’dynz

• Angel May 18, 2009 at 9:17 am

I knew someone would kill the moment by mentioning the “other” child with the girl from rap supreme. Let the new baby shine. Thanks Tanisha

• carma May 15, 2009 at 10:14 pm

I knew sister named Lyric and Symphony spelled this way lls. I just hope he don’t name a BoY symphony!Master p’s daughters name is Cymphonique. Lls.

Cymphony
    Symphoni
    Symphonie

Melodi
    Melodei

• MrsUmar May 15, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Best wishes T-Pain and Amber.

• KIKI May 15, 2009 at 2:33 pm

he make some cute kids

• tan May 15, 2009 at 11:41 am

I was looking at adult swim on cartoon network one late night.they were playing the song “can’t believe it” feat. lil wayne.i was thinking to myself “who is this baby on the screen”?well then after i seen congrats t-pain and amber i realized it was the new baby.it had his name and how many lbs but i forgot sorry.he’s an adorable baby though.

• Monique May 15, 2009 at 11:20 am

I didnt even know she was preggazz

• krazychika May 15, 2009 at 10:28 am

congrats

• T-Pain Welcomes A Baby Boy | News Portal | Lastest News Articles May 15, 2009 at 8:49 am

[...] Source [...]

• tanisha May 15, 2009 at 8:16 am

this t-pains second son. he has another son after the two daughters he has with his wife. his other son’s mother is with miss cherrie from that rap supreme show they had on vh1

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 14, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Congrats to them and I wonder the new baby’s name. Seeing as the sis and brother are Lyriq & Musiq.

• Blue May 14, 2009 at 8:38 pm

He said that he would name his next son “Symphony” but with a weird spelling. I wonder if he’ll throw a “q” in there somehwere lol.

Congrats to the family!

• NikNak May 14, 2009 at 9:43 pm

LOL. Why does it have to be a weird spelling?

• Blue May 15, 2009 at 7:47 am

I guess that’s just him lol. You know that T-Pain is very unique. He said that music is such a big part of his life and that’s why he named the first two Musiq and Lyriq. Then he said his next son would be Symphony and his next daughter would be Melody but with a weird spelling. I’ve been trying to think of weird spellings for those name but I have none lol.

• Sherika May 15, 2009 at 8:48 am

Blue,

You know somehow, we always find a way to make things different, and that is just who we are. Another way to set ourselves apart from the “norm”. Thinking of how the two names Symphony and Melody could be spelled differently, here’s my shot at it:

Simfone’ and Melodee or Melodi. Where there’s a will, there is a way.

• Quilla May 14, 2009 at 7:23 pm

congrats t-pain and amber

• cathy b May 14, 2009 at 6:19 pm

Oh Congrats to them I bet he is a cutie pie!!