OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

GARCELLE BEAUVAIS HAS FUN WITH HER BOYS

30959pcn_garcelle051

Former “NYPD Blue” star Garcelle Beauvais and her twin sons Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas had loads of fun  at a Los Angeles Farmer’s Market over the weekend.

30959pcn_garcelle021

Looks like the twins(born October 2007) love little animals. Click Here to see a picture of the boys’ first time at a petting zoo.

PacificCoastNews Exclusive/Resized Blackcelebkids.com

Tags : Posted in : Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon

18 Comments to “GARCELLE BEAUVAIS HAS FUN WITH HER BOYS”

• french connection bandage dress uk December 29, 2013 at 7:21 am

I uѕually do not drop many remarks, however i did some searching and wound up herre
    GARCELLE BEAUVAIЅ HAS FUN WITH HER BOYS

• vision therapy for strabismus at home November 11, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured
    I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of
    the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wonderful blog by the way!

• djm June 1, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Why is it that Michael Jackson’s kids who have slighlty darker hair and skin then both of these kids “can’t possiblly be his” when their mother is just as white as thsi kids father.

• Kitty May 26, 2009 at 11:53 am

Gorgeous boys! I was so surprised to see the blonde curls. I’m African Amerian and my husband is Greek. We do not have children yet and I have wondered what they will look like. I’ve always thought multi-racial children are beautiful.

• mEEE May 21, 2009 at 9:18 pm

Would her children qualify as one of those 1 in a million pregnancies where a set of twins are born of “mixed” skin color? I know that neither of her two little cuties are very dark, but then again, neither is the “black” child in most of these rare twin cases.

• Marie May 19, 2009 at 11:35 am

The twins are cute but you never see her other son. I wish they would show her older son.

• Lisette May 19, 2009 at 8:33 am

I just noticed that the blond curly haired one looks just like her and the brown haired one looks like his father. Both are adorable.

• tight2def May 18, 2009 at 10:35 pm

wow, they look just alike now

• krazychika May 18, 2009 at 8:20 pm

so cute, her boys are adorable..look at those curls

• Rohe May 18, 2009 at 7:39 pm

Her twins are really cute. The one she’s carrying is the spitting image of my son. What bag is that she’s wearing? I love it.

• Dree May 18, 2009 at 7:04 pm

adorable

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 18, 2009 at 3:47 pm

They’re so preciousssssss!! =D Beautiful fam..Wow Jaid has some yellow curls.

• Darlene May 18, 2009 at 12:30 pm

I meant to say the twin mom is walking with. I have never seen a woman lose baby weight as fast as she did, and twins baby weight at that.

• simms May 21, 2009 at 1:59 am

Maybe she was breastfeeding both of them? That would have really put a jumpstart on it – with so many calories being lost.

• simms May 21, 2009 at 2:02 am

I wonder if she has Caucasian blood in her ancestry, because that would contribute to their fairness. The blonde one is one of the fairest mixed children I’ve seen. They’re cute though :)

• Darlene May 18, 2009 at 12:28 pm

They grew so fast. The one Garcelle is holding seems smaller than his brother to me, anyone else noticed this?

• Shaunie May 18, 2009 at 1:18 pm

That was my first thought too when I saw that photo.

Maybe its just they perspective (one walking, the other being carried and his legs bent which make him look shorter). Or maybe Jaid really is taller than Jax, they are fraternal twins so like any pair of siblings they just might vary in height.

• britbabe May 18, 2009 at 11:19 am

aw cute boy, lovin the blond curls