TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TOM AND CONNOR TAKE IN A GAME

tomconnor

Actor Tom Cruise and his son Connor,14, attended Game Two of the Western Conference Finals between the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers during on May 21, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. See more pictures now

Tags : Posted in : Actors

30 Comments to “TOM AND CONNOR TAKE IN A GAME”

• Alicia Dailey October 16, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Now you know that is Tom Cruise real son with a black woman. Why lie and say he is adopted. Still trying to hide the black woman in the closet.

• down2earthtami May 27, 2009 at 10:59 am

does this kid look biracial?

• Toya June 13, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Of course he does.

• Toya June 13, 2009 at 9:48 pm

Wow I think I’m the only person who doesn’t think they look anything alike. Just because you wear matching tops and watches does not make you twins. They are both goodlooking guys but they do not look like eachother.

• Jayne May 25, 2009 at 2:36 am

I still think Connor is adopted but gosh they look so alike it is uncanny.

• Lisette May 23, 2009 at 10:53 am

Some people say Connor and Isabella are Tom’s sister’s kids, and Suri is Tom’s cousin’s daughter (William Mapother from the tv show Lost).

• LisaLisa May 23, 2009 at 6:37 am

Yes, Tom done dipped in some Berry Juice (remember Monster’s Ball?) All white men had them some Berry Juice (using nicer words here) It has been a thing of the past for each white man to take a black woman for the night and then act as if it never happened. Look at what happened in slave days. Even with Thomas Jefferson and them. And if a baby happens to be born, well then they will just deny it and make it a part of the family as a house slave or something. It’s been happening for centuries and Hollywood is no different! Look at prince Albert!

• Tammi May 22, 2009 at 8:42 pm

There’s been rumors for years that Connor is Tom’s biological son or the son of one of his relatives.

• Gymo May 22, 2009 at 8:14 pm

I went to a site which had more photos with higher resolution and if you were to melt away the age lines on Tom’s face and then compare the jawline, nose, the flap over the eyes you will find Tom and Conner identical for family members. Many fathers would die to have a son that looked so much like him, skin color or not.

• Gymo May 22, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I was thinking the same thing about the similarity between father and son then I looked at the photo of them smiling and immediately I knew that there was a biological link between them the both have the same oversized protruding two front teeth, which can’t be a random accident, so if not Tom then Conner belongs to someone else in Tom’s family.

• sydneyj May 22, 2009 at 7:09 pm

Connor is gorgeous. I think this kid could have a big career in the movies, if he wants it.

• Aaliyah May 22, 2009 at 6:53 pm

Conner is definitely Tom’s biological son. It seem’s to me that Tom was doing a little dipping in the chocolate on Nicole and to keep it hush-hush…im sure his mom was paid off and they adopted him so that Tom could have a child since Nicole couldn’t carry one.

They look too much alike to not be related. Yeah, you start to look like people but if you compare their features, Conner is a spitting image of his father.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 22, 2009 at 1:06 pm

LOL Ditto to eveyone elses comments. Im pretty much thinkin the same things.

• Jaeger May 22, 2009 at 12:46 pm

I think Angelina adopted Zahara because she has the lips as her. It was a sign they were meant to be.

• LBIZZLE May 22, 2009 at 11:40 am

@ Hova Hoviata …I have been saying for years Zahara looks like a little black angelina

• Blue May 22, 2009 at 11:40 am

I’ll have to look at Zahara again…I’ve never noticed a similarity to Angelina. Wyclef and Rev. Runs daughters look just like them though and I agree that Connor looks like Tom.

When I was researching Scientology I saw something that said Tom made sure that Connor and Isabella were born in the “Scientologist way.” If that is true, he could have very well provided the sperm to Connor’s birth mother.

• sepsep May 22, 2009 at 11:37 am

Yeah, they look alot alike. Connor is handsome and I always love tom no matter how crazy he gets. LOL

• Hova Hovita May 22, 2009 at 10:49 am

I will just wait around for the day that the truth reveals that yes Tom is Connor’s biological father. Truthfully though, I think its true what they say, the longer your around someone you begin to resemble that person. I also think Angelina needs to explain how she adopted Z to be a reflection of her as well..LOL

• PLEASE May 22, 2009 at 10:42 am

@LBizzle I was thinking the same thing.they look alot alike!

• GDesoto May 24, 2009 at 3:04 pm

Well, it’s been rumored on another site that Conner is the product of an affair Tom had with a Black woman and to save face, he convinced Nicole to say that they “adopted” him. And unlike like most sites, the site this came from is credible and things they elude to actually end up being revealed to the public later.

• Kiki May 22, 2009 at 9:11 am

Striking resemblance!

• INDYpendentTHOUGHTS May 22, 2009 at 8:19 am

Even though Nicole and Tom adopted Conner he resembles Tom so much. He seems to be an outstanding father.

• Msgirl May 22, 2009 at 8:14 am

@Polishgirl
    Yes wow wow! Connor really looks like Tom.

• polishgirl May 22, 2009 at 8:07 am

Wow!
    He looks very similar to Tom(picture 1)! Is it accident? Is Connor a biological child od Tom, not only adopted?

• machelle May 22, 2009 at 8:34 am

he is looking like a younger tom right now, esp the TOP GUN days. adopted or not, connor’s a cutie.

• LBIZZLE May 22, 2009 at 8:05 am

If I didn’t know any better I would think that Connor was Tom’s biological son, they have a striking resemblance…glad to see him spending some qt time with him.

• Torre May 22, 2009 at 1:55 pm

You must’ve read my mind! Conner has grown in to a very handsome young man… like his father. I wonder why they don’t seem to see much of their mom Nicole.

• mEEE May 23, 2009 at 5:04 pm

According to Nicole (in a magazine interview), they stay with him because of their Scientology studies and because they prefer to live in L.A. with him than in Tennessee with her.

• Mia May 22, 2009 at 7:26 am

I think it is a great thing to see a father and son actually enjoying themselves. Tom Cruise is definitely an attentive father. That overrides any celebrity status in the end, He is a FATHER.

• MrsUmar May 22, 2009 at 2:35 pm