ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

**UPDATED:A FAMILY FAREWELL FOR RAPPER T.I.+ T.I. IS NOT A MARRIED MAN

tifam

Names of kids from R to L:Messiah, Domani, King, DeyJah,Major.Zonnique is not pictured

**Updated5/27: T.I. is not a married man according to Sister2Sister magazine. Read More

Rapper T.I gave a farewell concert to his fans, friends and family members on Sunday (5/24).
Here is how RollingStone described the concert:

“T.I.’s Final Goodbye Bash,” as the concert was dubbed, featured a set list stocked with many of the rapper’s biggest hits, including “Whatever You Like” and “Swagga Like Us.” The performance also included appearances by Soulja Boy and Tip’s five children, who came onstage with their mother. “I’m doing the best I can to get out there, man, and put something positive on these young kids, man,” T.I. said. “I try my best. I need y’all help, though.”

There to support him were his family members, wife Tameka Cottle and their kids Domani, Messiah and Deyjah, King , Major and  Zonnique. T.I. starts his prison sentence today.

Related: T.I. is a married man now.Click Here for more!

FreddyO pictures

Tags : Posted in : T.I. and Tiny Tameka Cottle

24 Comments to “**UPDATED:A FAMILY FAREWELL FOR RAPPER T.I.+ T.I. IS NOT A MARRIED MAN”

• Jhon July 25, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Hey very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

• Tynkrbel June 3, 2009 at 7:52 pm

For the record, only the younger 2 are tiny’s kids… T.I. has 3 baby mamas and I know because when I lived in ATL for a few years, we use to see all of them (baby mamas and kids) together on weekend outings and having family dinners. He also has a daughter that passed away. He mentions her in his song “Dead and Gone” on his Paper Trail album.

• KEEYSHA.J May 30, 2009 at 12:54 pm

DEYJAH AND MAJOR ARE CUTE.

• Anna May 27, 2009 at 11:10 am

Why are they acting like he is some kind of hero? He is going to prison, he is a criminal. He decided to be break the law and risk leaving his children behind as he might be caught and go to prison.

I can’t stand that people are acting like he is some good guy.

• Khrish Hill May 27, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Don’t you know with many of these young folk…..it’s all about the money and fame. If you have that our young Black folk can overlook anything. Our morals have gone to hell in a handbasket. It’s good to read that someone has noticed that.

• Africhic May 27, 2009 at 3:01 am

Why get married when they can have have 50 Kids out of wedlock.

• Shay May 26, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Well TI put himself in this situation and hopefully he will learn his lesson. I only feel for his children, knowing that their father will be gone for a while.
    Also, congrats to him and tiny on their marriage. I always liked them as a couple and never could understand why people hate on tiny the way they do. They have a beautiful family and I wish them all the best in life.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 26, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Umm congrats

• onnum2 May 26, 2009 at 9:23 pm

Wow, what a unique looking family. His daughter is a cutie.

• KIKI May 26, 2009 at 7:42 pm

they cut king hair they r some pretty kids

• Danielle May 26, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Um..he’s going to be gone for TWO months..ppl acting like he going away for some years, lol. Him and his family will be fine. Probably going to be living in a plush jail cell with catered food and a spa for all we know. they treat the celebrities like gods…

• MS.TAYLOR May 26, 2009 at 6:57 pm

DeyJah is just too cute.

• Sami May 26, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Well go serve your term and hope u learn a lesson.Come out a better person and teach your kids the facts of life.

• cathy b May 26, 2009 at 4:54 pm

Best wishes to them she has really stuck by his side and has been his ride or die chick for real! she is a beautiful person inside and out and I pray that God will continue to bless there family, Kings hair cut is cute on him.

• MrsUmar May 26, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Best wishes to Tip and his beautiful family. Tiny you go girl…

• Realist May 26, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I wish him & Tiny well. She has been there for her man, so she deserves more than a baby momma title.

Now the Realist have to look at this from all angles. I hope he got married for the right reasons. Not because he’s about to go to prison. Men tend to fall deeply in love, find jesus & everything else when them bars start talking. Not saying that’s his case. I’m just saying.

Plus, (not sure if he’s going to the Feds) federal prisons won’t allow a woman to visit unless they’re legally married.

• LME May 26, 2009 at 3:40 pm

I don’t know what kind of prison he’s going to but he’s said many times he wouldn’t allow visitors. Either way I’m glad to see they made it official even though I don’t think a piece of paper means anything so long as you’re living happily committed to one another and your family.

Good luck to T.I. and his family.

• HisAngel May 26, 2009 at 10:30 pm

If you think that a vows between man, woman, and GOD is just a “piece of paper” than that is your loss because you are looking at it in the wrong and shallow light.

Legally, yes, marriage is just a “piece of paper”. However, if you are truly in love and put god first..it is waaaaay more than what you claim.

• Khrish Hill May 27, 2009 at 2:18 pm

you are right. A piece of paper means nothing when you are happy and living together………..It’s when you or he is ready to leave because you are now “unhappy”. Then you have some legal rights for protection of your way of life when “you were happy and living together”. You have to think about the future, especially if you are a mother of many children. This young women life too much in the present and forget to protect themselves……JUST INCASE

• Georgia May 26, 2009 at 1:37 pm

I’m going to miss T.I. I know his absence will effect his children. I just hope it doesn’t have a huge effect on their lives. And T.I will be back bigger and better then ever.

• Monique May 26, 2009 at 1:31 pm

O TINY CUT KING’S HAIR

• tan May 26, 2009 at 1:27 pm

oh wow i’m sure all is bitter sweet for them.Congrats to Tiny and him.Its bout time he wifed her.

• Mjsmommy May 30, 2009 at 6:10 am

The title of this says TI is NOT a married man.

• Teri May 26, 2009 at 1:26 pm

I’m sure T.I. will do just fine. He has a fantastic support system. Glad to hear he and Tiny are now man and wife as well. I’m sure he’s learned from his mistakes and has grown up a lot. Lots of luck to them and their family.