OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

A PEEK AT T-PAIN’S NEW BABY +A PICTURE OF LYRIQ AND MUZIQ

tpain

Here’s a peek at Hip-hop star T-pain’s baby boy. T-Pain, whose real name is Faheem Rasheed Najm, says that his son’s name is Kaydnz Kodah Najm. T-Pain and his wife Amber welcomed their third child together earlier this month. See a picture of T-Pain’s daughter Lyriq and son Muziq NOW!

tpain2

{Thanks, Tight2Def}

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

36 Comments to “A PEEK AT T-PAIN’S NEW BABY +A PICTURE OF LYRIQ AND MUZIQ”

• Free iPad February 20, 2012 at 5:23 pm

This really answered my situation, thank you!

• KateM July 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Ok, first off, this baby is a doll! HE has a stupid name though. What else did I expect from a trashy rapper like tpain though?
    Sad that black music is now characterized by crap like his. And sad our children’s names have become so stupid and ghetto.

And the sad part is Black men in show biz are not marrying white/non black women because they are falling in love. They are doing it as a trend. It’s really sad that black people have a warped sense of beauty…it’s not just light skin. Black is beauty too! I wish more people would see that. I’m not even dark skinned, but I think it’s beautiful.

• Zarria August 7, 2009 at 3:01 pm

I never knew T-pain had kids but they’re cute

• KEEYSHA.J May 30, 2009 at 12:24 pm

CUTE KIDS AND THAT BABY KAYDNZ IS ADORABLE ESPECIALLY WITH HIS THUMB IN HIS MOUTH ;)

• Natisha May 28, 2009 at 3:04 pm

yes black love is beautiful but what I’m trying to say is that it seems kind of akward that these black celebrities are choosing women that are lighter skin. I always thought that dark women are more beautiful!! HMM Strange!!!

• tikkit May 28, 2009 at 12:25 pm

i think what Natisha was sarcastically saying is that so many black celebrities have babies outside their races, and it just seems so many bi-racial children are coming out of it all…I think people are beautiful no matter what color but Natisha i feel where you coming from,black love is beautiful and like none other, but to each it’s own!

• Natisha May 27, 2009 at 6:59 pm

The comment above wasnt a racist comment, It’s a fact that is proven.Most black male celebrities prefer to be with lighter skin women because they dont want their children to go through the harshness of being a dark skinnwed African American…. I’m telling you being Dark skin African American is HARD!!!

• lola mae May 28, 2009 at 12:06 pm

No it ain’t. I’m dark and it hasn’t been hard for me. Probably it was hard for u bc u were dark and ignorant.

• SuziPII May 28, 2009 at 12:32 pm

I’m dark as well and I have no problem with it- you know why because I don’t let the ignorant comments and thoughts of others rule my world -”Say it loud – I’m Dark and I’m Proud!” was the mantra my mother blessed me with. Besides, my husband is a black man with a pale skin tone and was always teased for not looking black enough…so it’s only hard if you let it be hard.

• InnocentCorruption203 May 27, 2009 at 9:55 am

Thats one healthy looking baby! Which is always a blessing……

• carly simons May 27, 2009 at 12:32 am

Why is it always a black woman commenting on the color of ones skin…Racism is very disgusting and I dont tollerate it in my house or around my Bi-racial kids…BY the way are beautiful..CONGRATS t-pain and family on some of the cutest kids ..

• SuziPII May 28, 2009 at 12:36 pm

It’s not always black women commenting on the color of the skin, when my children from my first marriage were born, the white relatives would always remark on which ones were lightest…

• onnum2 May 26, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Yeah the last baby has a difficult name. I understand the first name but the rest, I dont know. However they are beautiful. Congrats to tpain and his family on the new addition.

• swagsurfin May 26, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Aww all three of his kids are cute. Go T-pain.

• Jae May 26, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Such a cute baby!! He looks so sweet sucking his thumb. Aww
    and the older children are too cute!

• KIKI May 26, 2009 at 7:46 pm

the 2 older one name is crazy the baby name is cute n they don’t look like him

• Lisette May 26, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Hate the “creative” spelling! Cute name and baby though.

• Sami May 26, 2009 at 6:22 pm

Ooh…that’s an adorable baby and sucking the lil thumb, even makes him to be cuter…ooh bless him!

• lioness May 26, 2009 at 6:15 pm

WOW!!!!!!! …his kids are really cute,and thats saying alot for t-pain,thank god those kids took after their mother!!!!!!!!!

• Serafina May 26, 2009 at 5:43 pm

And hopefully by the year 2040 we won’t have any more ignorant folks making stupid comments about the color of someone’s skin.

• Litania May 28, 2009 at 4:40 am

I agree with you Serafina, we are all equal in God’s eyes.

• MrsUmar May 26, 2009 at 5:41 pm

Cute kids and the baby is adorable.

• Natisha May 26, 2009 at 5:06 pm

It looks like by the year 2040 there will no more darkskinned black people. Wow!!!!Look at these black
    celebrities and their children…

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 26, 2009 at 10:44 pm

In America,probably not. But that is a stupid remark.

The baby is adorable.

• Monique May 27, 2009 at 6:53 am

how stupid do u sound gtfo with that rubbish

• aria May 26, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Aww the baby is sooo cute with his chubby cheeks and sucking his thumb.

• mina May 26, 2009 at 4:47 pm

The children are adorable but the names are awful. No one can pronounce these made up names and it only makes the parents look as if they are not smart enough to spell correctly. It is no wonder that children grow up using nicknames. Names are important and are with us until we die.

• tight2def May 26, 2009 at 2:25 pm

ur welcome BCK

• Monique May 26, 2009 at 1:35 pm

CUTE KIDS AWWWWW AND THE BABY SUCKING HIS THUMB SWEET

• Realist May 26, 2009 at 1:27 pm

That baby is too adorable. Cute kids.

• holà May 26, 2009 at 1:01 pm

His kids are cute.

• Just Sayin' May 26, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Cute kids…what is that new baby’s name?
    Kaydnz?…What does that mean and better yet how in the world do you pronounce it?
    That name does’nt make any sense at all, just a bunch of letters thrown together!
    Unreal!!
    Just sayin’….

• Monique May 26, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Cadence (Kaydnz) has to do with music as well

Cadence: a melodic configuration or series of chords marking the end of a phrase, section, or piece of music (wikipedia)

• Blue May 26, 2009 at 12:39 pm

So they went with a different name I see. Is it pronounced “Cadence?”

He is such a cutie!

• Zee May 26, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Cute kids! And the little one is sucking his thumb-just adorable. However, am I alone in wishing T-Pain would contribute respectable MUSIC, LYRICS (and CADENCE) to today’s music scene? Instead of just NOIZE? Thanks in part to him my children can’t even listen to black radio.

• admin May 26, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Sorry! Didn’t realize comment section was off!