TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

A PREGNANT MAYA ON SET OF NEW FILM +PICTURE OF PEARL

spl103012_0021

Funny lady Maya Rudolph was photographed on set of her new film tentatively titled Grown Ups.  Maya plays actor Chris Rock’s wife in the Adam Sandler–scripted comedy.

While on set , the soon-to-be mom took time out of filming to bond with her daughter Pearl, who is 3 and a half.

spl103010_0131

This will be the second child for Maya and her beau, director Paul Thomas Anderson. The baby is due this fall.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

6 Comments to “A PREGNANT MAYA ON SET OF NEW FILM +PICTURE OF PEARL”

• Miss Char November 10, 2009 at 7:07 pm

I am sad that she did not get to know her mother but it looks as if she was not forgotten;Mya is about to make it big or is already.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 27, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Pearl is cute with her chubby cheeks.

• MixtryMama May 27, 2009 at 3:57 pm

That should be a hilarious movie. Adam Sandler and Chris Rock are my two favorite comedians ever, and put together I can’t even imagine.

• Sara May 27, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I hope this isnt a remake of the British movie.

• Tina May 27, 2009 at 9:02 am

She’s gorgeous! If only her grandmother were still alive today, I’m sure that song, Loving You would apply to this cutie as well. Whenever I look at Maya, I can’t help but think of Minnie Riperton. I’m sure she’d be so proud of her.

• 26 May 27, 2009 at 8:35 am