ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DENZEL: “I AM A REGULAR GUY” BECAUSE OF MY KIDS

denzelfamhopeball4

Malcolm, Pauletta, Denzel

Academy Award-winning actor Denzel Washington says that he is a “regular guy” with a “great job”. The legendary star will be starring in yet another blockbuster film titled The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3this summer, and though this would be a prestigious role for any actor, Denzel remains modest. Perhaps part of his modesty comes from having four kids who are all growing up before his eyes.

“I am who I am—a regular guy with a great job. How I’m analyzed belongs to someone else. In a few minutes, I’ve got a kid’s game to go to, and then I’m taking our daughter to auditions. Today, that’s my job.”

When asked recently by Readers Digest what lessons he has learned from his four kids Katia, 21, John David, 24, and twins Olivia and Malcolm,18, Denzel responded:  “Right now I’m learning that they’re adults. I’m a talker; now I’m learning to shut up. It’s an interesting transition for me—and even more so for my wife[Pauletta], who for 25 years put everything into them.”

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

10 Comments to “DENZEL: “I AM A REGULAR GUY” BECAUSE OF MY KIDS”

• MrsMay May 31, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Denzel is one of the most respective and love person beside some of the other black stars that preceeded him. He is gracious. I am glad that he kept his kids out of the lime life. They all learned how to be regular kids.

• MrsUmar May 27, 2009 at 8:41 pm

You go Denzel..my bff and I joke all the time about how Denzel is our make believe father…lol

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 27, 2009 at 6:30 pm

nice family

• cathy b May 27, 2009 at 10:36 am

His wife is so beautiful!! I love Denzel :)

• Hova Hovita May 27, 2009 at 10:35 am

I beg the differ…Im sorry but there aint nothin “Regular” about that man!

• Lori May 27, 2009 at 1:36 pm

I totally agree w/ you, Hova Hovita!! He is foine!!!!

I do appreciate the great role model he is for younger people. Met & married the love of his life and they are still together, raising their own children together. Together isthe operative word! ;-)(BTW, Pauletta is gorgeous.) :-)

• bibi May 27, 2009 at 10:15 am

Denzel is a real role model, I like his style.
    He’s not changing partners like underwear like the other Hollywood stars are doing.
    Keep up man, you, your wife and kids, that is a great role model

• InnocentCorruption203 May 27, 2009 at 9:49 am

MMMMMMM Mo Betta Blues Denzel is my favorite!!!! Go head Pauletta get it girlllllll

• InnocentCorruption203 May 27, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Denzel will get me thinkin sum thangs ova here LOL!Our dreams are your reality Pauletta…….so once again I will say GET IT GIRL!!

• Realist May 27, 2009 at 8:49 am

I luv me some Denzel (amazing actor, husband, father). Beautiful family.