TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

VIDEO: MASTER P’S KIDS VENO AND CYMPHONIQUE PERFORM

cymphonniqueandveno

Blackcelebkids.com first introduced BCK readers to  two of  Master P’s nine kids in March of this year (Click here for more). Veno and Cymphonique, if you remember, are both talented kids who put education first above all else. The duo are now on national tour with their cousin Lil’ King, rapper Silkk the Shocker’s son.

So far Veno and Cymphonique have performed in several schools and parks in California. Last week they were in Memphis(for the first time) and they had an interview on FOXNews along with their dad Master P a.k.a Percy Miller. Watch below as Cymphonique Miller,12, and her brother Veno Miller,17,  talk about their dad and their musical skills.

Click Here to watch more videos from the interview.

{Thanks Chrisi and Mel Yaah}

Tags : , Posted in : Master PVideos

41 Comments to “VIDEO: MASTER P’S KIDS VENO AND CYMPHONIQUE PERFORM”

• it форум December 25, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was once a amusement account it. Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

• booroe June 9, 2011 at 11:58 am

VENO IS NOT MASTER P’S SON!!!

• lil miss. thang March 24, 2010 at 9:00 pm

I am not trying to be racist but no offense to ANYONE but i noticed that alot of biracial ppl come out very being very pretty. And not tryin to say that if you aint mixed u aint beautiful. I myself am mixed but i am not light skinned. I do kinda have the hair but it is not long like that it is somewhere in my back. And most ppl wouldnt believe i am mixed because of what i am mixed with since i am darker. But ppl do say I look as pretty as a mixed person then they always relize I am mixed.

• sharntay March 25, 2010 at 2:53 pm

not all biracial people are good looking, just the majority of them are because they have “good hair”, i am light skinned black with normal carribean hair which can go curly like that… i dont think people should generallize and leave other races out, i am not a hater and i dont want to talk about race because its unrelevant at the minute but don’t generalize one race and leave other races out.. the kid is cute and it’s not because she is mixedrace i see a lot of mixed race girls with nappy hair.

• loving that January 3, 2010 at 5:02 am

does it really matter…..who babies momma’s are……u can tell
    that they have two different mothers…..and what about the wife of rapper Master P… SHE NOT i am sure she is paid…….

• JASMINE December 8, 2009 at 12:37 am

ps the girl sings great to me and is beautiful… theyre cute because theyre mom is…NOT HIM

• Flukey September 23, 2009 at 10:59 am

This girl is truly beautiful. No offense, but how is Master P having all these lovely looking kids? Is there some medical centre that only allows the rich in that can guarantee beautiful babies???

• Judd September 2, 2009 at 10:17 am

Master P needs to cool it on the kids..

• Tiyonna August 16, 2009 at 7:06 am

Veno = Handsome. Striking.

Cymphonique= Beautiful. Gorgeous smile.

• Romeo'ZWIFEY!!!!!!! July 25, 2009 at 2:44 am

master p n his wife have sum great n pretty kids n sex-c 2.lol

• melanie May 31, 2009 at 12:23 am

well she’s dang better than miley cyrus! hioefully this girl will get her big break!!

• t-boz May 29, 2009 at 11:36 am

Theae 2 kids are by a filipino, and Veno is not his but this guy who passed away in San Francisco named Vernon (Veno) Green.

• lala May 29, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Veno is Master P’s kid, veno is Vernen (Veno) Green…But he is also called Veno Green Miller.

• Shae December 22, 2012 at 10:36 pm

Veno is not by Master P…. only that girl….. who caused the divorce of him and his wife Sonya. Veno is just using the Miller name for a come up.

• tina May 27, 2010 at 6:30 pm

u r so right about this its my baby daddy too

• Monique May 29, 2009 at 7:42 am

are they all by the same woman ??????? cant b

• Missy74 May 27, 2009 at 7:52 pm

Do Veno and Cymphonique live with their mother in California and do Master P have some kind of visitation to see them? Is there anymore information about their mother? I am asking because it seems that he does spend times with them all the times.

• KiKi May 27, 2009 at 7:21 pm

She reminds me of a younger Stacy Dash.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 27, 2009 at 6:33 pm

So i thawt Romeo was cute..Mmmm Little Brother Veno looks nice too.Cymphonique is beautiful. =D Their tour thing is a wonderful.

• MrsUmar May 27, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Beautiful children…

• Nelly May 27, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Dey need to quit! she can’t sing. just cuz ur daddy a rapper dont mean u should be a singer. Romeo was good at it. anywayz, NEW ORLEANZ IN DA BUILDIN!

• ......... June 3, 2009 at 1:51 am

i agree..

• ......... June 3, 2009 at 1:56 am

WOW master p kept these two on the LOW!..i’ve heard him talk about the kids he have with his wife but not these two.

• CeCe October 9, 2010 at 10:03 pm

yeah. you right. im friends wit cymphonique and she lives with her mom. and im also friends with intylyana and tytyana through a couple of my friends and they don’t talk bout cymphonique or veno. but im closer to cymphonique. it’s almost as if they don’t exist and i guess because it’s a reminder of the fact that he cheated. but master p made sure they are gettin attention now cause his other kids aren’t allowed to do this except for romeo. and he is the only one who talks about cymphonique

• Meesan June 6, 2009 at 12:50 am

I don’t think that Romeo was all that good. She would buy her album before I buy anything that Romeo did. Just my opinion………..

• KIKI May 27, 2009 at 2:45 pm

they r pretty

• naiyaj May 27, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Cute children!

• Jen May 27, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! and she has a very pretty smile awww, Percy got some good looking kids, Veno, Romeo, Cymphonique and TyTy is pretty too.

• obadele May 27, 2009 at 12:41 pm

I Think Master P and his Wife have 7 kids together and these 2 are from another woman.

• Tiffany May 27, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Cymphonique is truely a sweet heart, with an amazing voice. You think your heard her sing good on “If I Were A Boy” check out her latest covers “Halo” and “Run” Whew lol. Oh and her new single “Lil Miss Swaggar” now I’m 15 yrs old. But that song is HYPE!!! Seriously I’m buying an album when it comes out. Veno and Lil’ King are sooo cute expecially VENO, but they got hot new tracks out too on all their myspaces. P has a extremely talented family!!! Madd props to him and the family. I wish them the best

• Sweetness May 27, 2009 at 11:58 am

she is her fathers child aint no denying that.

• cb May 27, 2009 at 11:47 am

9 kids?!? Are all of these children he and his wife’s biologial children?

• REALTALK May 28, 2009 at 10:42 am

master p cheated on his wife and got these 2 kids.

• tina May 27, 2009 at 11:42 am

you have nine you better make money off of one of them y not 2

• onnum2 May 27, 2009 at 11:25 am

whatever happened to silk the shocker right? Well they are cute and his daughter can sing her little butt off. I heard her remake of “If I were a boy” by beyonce and she killed that, and I heard her sing others and that girl can sing! Romeo is looking cute these days too, and buff.

• GEEKCHIC May 27, 2009 at 10:42 am

not bad

• Hova Hovita May 27, 2009 at 10:32 am

Cute…Kudos to Master P and his wife for raising such well rounded children. I love it that their so humble.

• NikNak May 27, 2009 at 9:38 pm

I thought I read on BCK that their mother is not his wife, but a Filipino woman.

• CeCe October 9, 2010 at 9:56 pm

yeah. you right. master p did cheat on his wife. twice…cymphonique’s mom is philpino and idk about veno’s mom.

• Lyrikkal April 27, 2011 at 9:52 am

Hey My Name Is Lyrikkal Im A Superstar 2 Can We Perform 2gether 1 Day Thx And Plz Reply deuces

• InnocentCorruption203 May 27, 2009 at 9:45 am

I thought there was gonna be a pic of silk the shocker’s son too. Good luck to the kids.