PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:A PREGNANT KELIS IN A BIKINI + DETAILS ON HER BABY SHOWER

kelis-beach3

A rather glowing and pregnant Kelis was photographed suntanning her pregnant belly on a beach in NY on May 25th.

kelis-beach

According to the Ny Post, the singer and her estraged husband, rapper Nas, co-hosted a baby shower over the Holiday weekend. The couple were joined by 40 of their closest friends, including actress Dania Ramirez(pictured to left), and family at their Soho House in NY. Kelis wore a strapless floral dress to her baby shower and was showered with designer baby gifts including a Louis Vuitton diaper bag, a Bugaboo stroller, Jordan sweatsuits, baby monitors and lots of baby clothes.

Kelis ,who is eight-months pregnant, filed for divorce from her husband Nas in April.

Picture Source

Tags : Posted in : Kelis and Nas

21 Comments to “IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:A PREGNANT KELIS IN A BIKINI + DETAILS ON HER BABY SHOWER”

• shannon rogers guess walking dead September 19, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Hey there, i believe that i personally noticed you stopped at our website hence i actually reached get back the actual favor? . Now i am looking to to locate what you should strengthen my website! I suppose their enough to implement a few of a person’s methods!

• tourmaline ceramic flat iron September 16, 2013 at 3:21 am

These are truly great ideas in on the topic oof blogging.
    Yoou have touched some good points here. Anyy way keep up wrinting.

• Mr.Rogers July 24, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Wow! Sometimes i wish i was a woman…yeah, i’d find a nice sucker with some money, be nice to him long enuff to get pregnant….AND then divorce him right before i have his baby and take him to the American court system and pretend like i deserve $30,000 per month to live and $9k per month for my baby. HAH! That’s why the marriage rate is coming to a halt in the Af-American community. Why should a man get married??? What’s in it for us???

• tanja January 21, 2010 at 2:08 pm

hate to say….but I do understand this opinion….and do kind of agree (not with the marriage in the african american community….cos i´m white from Germany)but when it comes to some women in and after marriages….I say that as a woman

• Shay June 21, 2009 at 4:14 am

Lookn good pregnant in dat bikini but I ain’t dign dat hair colors! She really ain’t dat small.It’s all in her sides!

• Pregnant Kelis Show Her Bikini Bod (PHOTOS) | Famecrawler June 8, 2009 at 10:35 am

[...] From BCK: [...]

• camie June 1, 2009 at 5:27 pm

why did they break up again?

• KEEYSHA.J May 30, 2009 at 1:20 pm

I HOPE THEY SHOW THE BABY SHOWER PICS :)

• KEEYSHA.J May 30, 2009 at 12:59 pm

CUTE BEACH PICS AND THE BABY SHOWER SOUNDED CUTE AWWW CANT WAIT FOR THE BABY HES GONNA BE SOO HANDSOME.

• Chi Chi May 30, 2009 at 10:33 am

She looks beautiful. I’m so jealous. I’m 6 months and I’m her size.

• Monique May 29, 2009 at 7:31 am

small 4 8 months

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 28, 2009 at 6:45 pm

Pregnant women wearing bikinis usually look alienish to me, but Kelis looks nice.

• onnum2 May 28, 2009 at 11:35 am

oh my god, im jealous. Im 5 months pregnant and my belly is that size.lol. She looks great, Ive thought she carried that baby cute from the start. Go kelis, cant wait till he gets here!

• KC May 28, 2009 at 3:52 pm

I’m also 5 months and big, what are you having onnum2?

• onnum2 May 29, 2009 at 10:15 pm

another girl. U?

• Teri May 28, 2009 at 10:46 am

She’s 8 month’s pregnant??? She’s awfully small. Anyway, congrats.

• InnocentCorruption203 May 28, 2009 at 10:42 am

I was wondering when you guys were going to post this one. Well may I say that rocking a bikini while your pregnant and standing next to your size 0 friends takes BIG BALLS!!! Wearing a bikini in general is too much for most people. Kelis looks amazing for being due in July. Can’t wait to see the baby!!!!!

• Hova Hovita May 28, 2009 at 10:40 am

Tell me she is not that small at 8 months….Im mad cus I was never that small. I was that size at 5 months…LOL. ….I wish them all the best she looks great!

• Joy May 28, 2009 at 10:38 am

Well at least they can do a baby shower together.

Who knows they might find their way back to each other.

• Brian Jones May 28, 2009 at 4:19 pm