SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

FIRST PICTURE OF WANDA SYKES TWINS

wandastwins

Wanda Sykes shared the first picture of her one-month-old twins, Olivia Lou and Lucas Claude, on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

The comedienne and her wife, Alex, welcomed the twins on April 27th but Wanda jokes that the twins came out later than expected.

“Babies are very inconsiderate. Everyone said twins, so they should be there maybe after 35 weeks… [but then], nothing. Just sitting around waiting. I was like, ‘Babies, you gotta hurry up and get here, I have a big White House correspondents’ gig coming up! I got a gig, baby!’”

Wanda was able to make it to her “White House gig” and she was also able to make it to the delivery room when the twins were born.

“I was there,” she said. “I was hands on and you know, when the doctors tell you ‘Don’t look this way?’ Don’t look that way!”

Wanda says that her wife-they married in in California on October 25th of last year- breastfeeds and she handles “ everything that comes out.”

Source1, Source2wanda2

41 Comments to “FIRST PICTURE OF WANDA SYKES TWINS”

• BillyJean July 25, 2009 at 4:50 pm

well, I’m not going to speak for God. but, the whole same-sex marriage and crap, I’m not feeling it. althrough, these infants are sooo cute. (:

• Emm June 15, 2009 at 1:13 am

Wanda has a WIFE! And if you are so negative as to use the name of God in your hatred of Gay people you should be ashamed.

In God’s eyes, we are all sinners. We are all flawed the “sin” of being gay is the same as the any other sin you commit on a daily basis.

Get over it. Love everyone, stop the judgement.

• Nella June 3, 2009 at 10:02 pm

The majority of people commenting, will agree with anything. It has been said that if you won’t stand for anything, you will fall for anything,

One person said that “God did not intend for this”. I have to agree. Are we so foolish to honestly believe that when God created us, he errored? When he creatd human beings, he deliberately made a distinction between a man and a woman. If God felt that it was perfectly normal for a man and man to be together, and woman and woman to be together, he could easily have created one kind that was designed to pro-create. Therefore, the fact remains, he did not. Think about this, the scriptures says that God told Eve that she could eat from any tree, except one, and sure enough because she was deceived (or she believed what was told to her by someone other than God), she ate the fruit of the tree that she was told not to. Hence, sin. Anytime we do what God says no to, we are being disobedient, and we are out of God’s divine order.
    -Agape

• WEst June 1, 2009 at 10:40 pm

no.no.no
    she has a wife..
    they are married and you are in denial..
    so sad.
    you really need to get over it

• Alonia June 1, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Omg! they r white…but cute! God Bless!!!

• Khrish Hill June 1, 2009 at 8:56 am

So what? Are you radicals going to shoot and kill them like they did the doctor in church. I’m sure God is displeased with people trying to decide what should be done with those who are seen as disobedient.

• Nita June 1, 2009 at 10:06 am

First of all, I’m not a radical. The shooting of the abortion doctor has absolutely NOTHING to do with me commenting on Wanda Sykes and her “wife”.

For the record, I think the shooting was completely wrong, but as it has nothing to do with the subject at hand…it’s a moot point.

• Khrish Hill June 1, 2009 at 8:53 am

With all the children being born to these stars that chose not to marry but create 3,4, and five children with their fianees, it seems men can’t have wives either.

• WEst May 31, 2009 at 2:37 pm

yes they can.
    didnt you just read what the article said.

seems like you can have a wife

• Sad Days May 31, 2009 at 2:08 pm

This is so wrong. Does anyone in Hollywood believe in morality?

• WEst May 31, 2009 at 2:36 pm

yes. these babies will have two parents. TWO MOMMIES
      get over it.
      get with the new.
      or shutup and sit down
      people are people regardless of their attraction to the same sex.

at least these babies will know their MOTHERS. and not have to only know one.

like some of us.

• SuziPII June 3, 2009 at 1:19 pm

And you think this only happens in Hollywood? This is nothing new… you do not have to like it but you have no right to judge because it is not your call to make!

• NikNak May 31, 2009 at 11:45 am

People CAN do pretty much anything they want. Now, what they are PERMITTED to do is another thing.

The State of California recognizes their marriage, and therefore she can and is permitted to have a wife.

• Angel June 1, 2009 at 6:33 am

Thats why the world is so F’d up right now,cause people think they can do whatever they want. This is not what God intended.

• Khrish Hill June 1, 2009 at 8:49 am

Many people continue to say that about God and what God wants; however they are not willing to let God handle it. They always think they know better how to handle God’s business than God. If God says that it is wrong…..COULD YOU JUST LET GOD HANDLE IT AND YOU HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS. If you work real hard on all the things God said about Adultery and loving ones neighbor as oneself, your hands will be pretty full.

• Blue June 1, 2009 at 10:34 am

Khrish I couldn’t have said it better myself!

• KiKi May 30, 2009 at 6:02 pm

Her wife is caucasian AND chubby.

• Dree May 30, 2009 at 1:13 pm

aww they are adorable

• Bee May 30, 2009 at 8:59 am

No, Wanda married her long-time white girlfriend. They wanted the children to be biracial to reflect their interracial relationship.

• NikNak May 30, 2009 at 2:57 pm

I didn’t know that. Where did you learn this information from?

• Blue May 30, 2009 at 8:05 am

I just did a search on google and came up with 1 photo that is saying it is her wife. If the photo is really of her, she is not white.

If you want to see it google “Wanda Sykes and her fat wife.” That is NOT what I googled but that is what the title of the picture is.

• hanaboo May 30, 2009 at 7:56 pm

i was also looking and came across one that said the same, but i think the woman does look white? wonder if its the same one?

• Lisette May 31, 2009 at 7:28 am

She looks white but she could be a light skinned black woman or biracial. But who cares. Maybe she was pregnant with the twins in that photo?

• Blue May 31, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Yes she looks bi-racial to me, not white…or not just white.

• yo May 30, 2009 at 1:45 am

Sooooooooooooo, Wanda has a white wife?

• Stac May 30, 2009 at 10:11 pm

SOOOOO, Does it matter if Wanda has a white wife?

• sepsep May 30, 2009 at 1:14 am

Who is her wife? I have never seen pics of her.

• ModelChic May 29, 2009 at 10:14 pm

I’d like to see them in about 2 or 3 months… when I can really comment and say if they are cute or not. Congrats in the interim.

• Khrish Hill June 1, 2009 at 8:50 am

Is it really going to make a difference to Wanda and Alex what you think about their babies?

• Joddie May 29, 2009 at 9:20 pm

wow.. the babies look so cute…

• Blue May 29, 2009 at 9:11 pm

Wanda is hilarious!

I wonder which twin is which…

• Lisette May 31, 2009 at 7:29 am

The one on the left looks like a girl to me, and the one on the right looks like a boy.

• Blue May 31, 2009 at 2:43 pm

If you say so lol.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) May 29, 2009 at 8:25 pm

Them babies look Caucasian. They look peaceful though.

• jane May 29, 2009 at 8:00 pm

those are the cutest infants

• MrsUmar May 29, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Aaaawwww look at the little boo-boo’s…beautiful babies. Congratulations Wanda!

• KiKi May 29, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Cutie pies, although all newborns look the same, lol.

• hanaboo May 29, 2009 at 5:55 pm

lmao… so not true kiki ;)

• InnocentCorruption203 May 30, 2009 at 11:40 am

LOL I concur………..

• InnocentCorruption203 May 30, 2009 at 11:42 am

Um….. I’m a black women that looked EXACTLY like that when I was born. My mother has a picture and shes looking at me like the doctors switched babies LOL. They dont look “white” they look like newborns

• alicia banks May 29, 2009 at 4:33 pm