SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

VIDEO:P. DIDDY: “I GOT DOUBLE THE LOVE”

diddytwins

Hip-Hop mogul P. Diddy says that he is “locked in to being a father”. Watch a new home video of  P. Diddy and his twin daughters D’Lila and Jessie.

Tags : Posted in : P.DiddyVideos

64 Comments to “VIDEO:P. DIDDY: “I GOT DOUBLE THE LOVE””

• T Frazier June 28, 2010 at 9:54 am

Kim Porter has the nerve after Puffy has raised Al Sure’s Son and treated him like his own son. I wouldn’t fool with her if she can’t accept all the kids the babies don’t have nothing to do with the Parents Mess. Uggghh

• coco February 7, 2010 at 6:37 pm

thia is the dumbest thing i have seen in a while….where are his other 3 kids he has more than double the love

• janey rice February 1, 2010 at 8:39 pm

it makes my heart melt how much love he shows for his kids. u rearly see this especially from large hip hop moguls like him

• AngelaSTL January 24, 2010 at 8:19 am

He really needs to introduce Chance to her sisters & bre others or one day she will grow up to feel just like Quincy (Al B Sures’ son). It appears that Chance is missing out on bonding time & doesn’t have the luxury of having her father in the home with her. Not fair to Chance. Also, why Diddy only give a shout out to Kim? She’s not the only woman with his child. I did notice that he paused – as if to think about what he was about to say! As a woman, I can tell you that stuff is hurtful. (You where better off just leaving it with shout out to ALL mothers!) Side note: If you wife Kim…..WHY when she doesn’t full accept your daughter Chance? You better think long and hard about that and how it will impact your daughter……Chance that is!

• the truth. January 12, 2010 at 9:02 am

i bet being a father to 3 girls slowed him down.

• TUTU January 8, 2010 at 2:05 pm

You can say what you like about P-Diddy. But you can’t say he dont show his kids love. I like that.

• Joi December 29, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I love it he is molding them and setting the expectation. What a beautiful video it made me cry. My father just passed away but I remember that first date with him. Thank you for the memory