JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

WILLOW SMITH TO STAR WITH KEKE+ JADEN SMITH GOES BUDDHA?

kekewillowWillow Smith, daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett-Smith, will be starring in an upcoming episode of True Jackson VP, alongside teen actress Keke Palmer,15, People reports.   Willow will play a younger version of Keke’s character, True Jackson, in an episode that will air in July.

Eight-year-old Willow has already starred in films such as Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and I Am Legend.

jadensis

Meanwhile, Willow’s brother, Jaden Smith, has been tapped to play a role in a “Buddha” film.   Indian film Director, Ashutosh Gowariker, wants 11-year-old Jaden Smith to star in his next movie titled Buddha. Ashutosh was reportedly impressed with Jaden’s role in film Pursuit of Happyness, in which he starred with his dad Will Smith.

10 Comments to “WILLOW SMITH TO STAR WITH KEKE+ JADEN SMITH GOES BUDDHA?”

• PEARLINE June 20, 2011 at 12:41 pm

HI LOVE U SO MUCH I JUST WANT TO KISS U ALTHOUGH I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND

• Linn Ivalo August 17, 2010 at 12:50 pm

hi:) i think the smith family are greate! and jaden is so cute! hope i can be an actor too! i hope i can… love Linn Ivalo

• Charmaine July 12, 2010 at 1:23 pm

I have to say that I love the smith family if I have a change with one of the smith I will be happy my name charmaine cullum im14year in I love to sing if the smith family want to hear me sing go to my yahoo page in texte and I will get back to you hi have a good summer

• eliza June 2, 2009 at 11:44 am

aww, good for willow, I bet she was really excited. :)

• MrsUmar June 1, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Beautiful young ladies…

• issy June 1, 2009 at 1:20 pm

this is a first pic of keke i have seen where she actually looks her age without all that clown make up. She dont need all that she is pretty without it. Aint nobody hating its just what it is

• mrs.rich March 21, 2010 at 4:03 pm

ISSY I THINK YOU LOOK AT THESE PICTURE TO FIND FAULT IN SOMETHING. DID YOU FALL, WERE YOU LOCKED IN A CLOSET. I AM NOT A MEAN PERSON, BUT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH YOU.MAYBE YOU NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REPEAT AFTER ME I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE . SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD AND IT WILL HAPPEN. LIFE IS NOT PERFECT BUT THERE IS MORE GOOD THAN BAD. TRY IT …PEACE

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 1, 2009 at 12:20 pm

yay!! Smith fam…keep up good work.

• ModelChic June 1, 2009 at 10:22 am

Will and Jada are keeping acting in the family for real! These kids never stop

• Me June 1, 2009 at 10:58 am

Why have them stop, if they have a love for acting and they have talent?? I say go for it. They love acting and they got it honestly.

Beautiful children and beautiful family!! I love the Smith family.