TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

HALLE BERRY AND NAHLA VISIT A FRIEND

infphoto_9889601

Nahla,14 months, certainly had a busy weekend this past week! She was first seen hanging out with both of her parents on Saturday and on Sunday(May 31st), young Nahla and her mom were  photographed visiting a friend in Los Angeles. See more cute pics now!

INF Photos

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

20 Comments to “HALLE BERRY AND NAHLA VISIT A FRIEND”

• solowizard March 11, 2010 at 9:36 am

The baby looks like little Tatum O’Neal!

• Caratime2 June 8, 2009 at 2:09 pm

speechless @ “…since she is half and half I wont expect to see socks and shoes on her feet…”

• Lisette June 3, 2009 at 8:28 am

Nahla is so cute. Somebody please tell Halle that just because you have short hair again doesn’t mean you don’t have to comb it. Sorry Halle, I still love ya!

• summer June 2, 2009 at 6:49 pm

beautiful baby, she’s growing so fast

• krazychika June 2, 2009 at 6:44 pm

very cute, what color are her eyes…green?

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 4, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Most the time her eyes are grey.

• InnocentCorruption203 June 2, 2009 at 4:21 pm

What a cute little ham she is for the camera. Watch out now she might model like her daddy…………

• Realist June 2, 2009 at 3:43 pm

The baby always look like she want to say mommy put me down so I can walk this one out (lol). Think her little self might like the camera.

• MrsUmar June 2, 2009 at 3:36 pm

Nahla is one beautiful baby.

• miamore73 June 2, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Nahla is such a beautiful baby. Halle may want to consider getting her into the business. Hell they take so many pictures of her why not?? Maybe the Paps will lose interest if we’re able to see her in commercials and what not all the time.

• Blue June 2, 2009 at 10:15 pm

I don’t think Halle would exploit her like that. Heck she wouldn’t even sell her baby pictures like almost every other celeb.

• Scorpio June 2, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Nahla is adorable I wish her mom and dad would put some socks and shoes on her feet. I guess since she is half and half I wont expect to see socks and shoes on her feet…

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 2, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Actually she is a quadroon, but either way she is a beautiful child.

• Ms.NewYork June 2, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Nahla is so cute…. In my opinion Nahala and JessicaAlba’s daughter Honor are the cutest babies in Hollywood. =)

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 2, 2009 at 1:12 pm

LOL Awww @ the pic where she is lookn strate at the photographer… Its gud they spend a lot time 2getha.They’re only at yur home a minimum like 18 years.

• trixie June 2, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Nahla is just too cute. She’s a mixture of Halle, Gabriel and her grandmother(Halle’s mom). Beautiful baby!

• Toya June 2, 2009 at 11:52 am

I mean, they most sit outside her home, around the clock and track her every move. How pathetic is that life style? I guess money is truly the root to ALL evil. If the money weren’t there, these people could give two flips about Halle or any other star for that matter…SAD

• Toya June 2, 2009 at 11:49 am

I could not imagine living life this way. Halle cannot enjoy one day with her daughter, without cameras always flashing! What madness this world has become, when you have folks, that have dedicated their lives to making others a living HELL. My GOD

Yes, stars open up the doors, but there has to be some kind of boundary seriously! I hope we dont start hearing about the papparazzi being knocked off one by one :@

• Tanya June 2, 2009 at 11:41 am

Nahla is a little doll and so is Halle!

• Zee June 2, 2009 at 11:38 am

Gerber baby alert! I think blue is Nahla’s color, it brings out her eyes even more. :)