TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

KELIS IS “SO READY” TO HAVE HER BABY

kelis3

Singer Kelis, who is eight months and one week pregnant,  is “so ready” to have her baby. Like many moms-to-be, Kelis is anxiously awaiting her due date.

“I feel like I have been pregnant forever ok yeah the better part of a year! Its an eternity. Literally living in purgatory! I’m so ready[sic]!”, the singer revealed yesterday via her twitter account.

She added, “My rib cage is being attacked by my stomach which is anialating my lungs! I want this little martian now! I can’t wait the suspense is crazy[sic].”

Kelis also revealed amidst her hormonal rants that she hates spandex and can’t wait till she is dressed in “corsets and tight jeans”

”I hate spandex and after this baby I never wanna see a legging again! I may go on an anti american aparell tyraid! Course wouldn’t be fare to that establishment since they have litterally kept me clother for the past 8 months. But good grief a girl can only stand but so much lycra in one lifetime! I have had enough I want corsets and and tight jeans and platform stilettos and I want it now![sic]“

Tags : Posted in : Kelis and Nas

12 Comments to “KELIS IS “SO READY” TO HAVE HER BABY”

• KEEYSHA.J June 8, 2009 at 10:39 pm

SHE IS SOO FUNNY BUT I FEEL HER EVEN THO IM NOT A MOM,BUT I CAN SOMEWHAT UNDERSTAND LOL I REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS SCARED TO HAVE A BABY BUT IM GLAD SHE GOT OVER THAT ANYWAY I CANT WAIT TIL SHE GIVES BIRTH ALSO,I CAN SEE HER SPAZZIN OUT IN THE DELIVERY ROOM NOW LOL.ANYWAY I BET HES GONNA BE SO HANDSOME AND TALL I SOO CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM.

@JAS
    SAME THING I SAID I KNOW ALOT OF CHICKS LIKE HER,THEIR KIDS BE LIKE 10 AND UP BEFORE THEY HAVE ANOTHER CHILD OR NONE AFTER THE 1ST CHILD LOL.

• Pregnant Kelis: I Want This Little Martian Now! | Famecrawler June 5, 2009 at 10:06 am

[...] From BCK: [...]

• Tee June 3, 2009 at 2:26 pm

oh yeah, did she say her rib cage is being attacked by her stomach?…. funny stuff !!!!

• Tee June 3, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Kelis, I feel you. Since, you have had a bad experience with the spandex, maybe you should start a clothing line for expecting mothers that you feel would best benefit them and make them more comfortable. Maybe a maternity corset…..just a thought.

• Jas June 3, 2009 at 9:28 am

Sounds like she won’t be getting pregnant for a long time after she has her son. LOL She still looks great at 8 months pregnant!

• supercars June 3, 2009 at 4:47 am

well of course she is ready it’s been like a long time since she was carrying her baby and that’s a very stressful job whe’d definitely rather letting the baby out in the world than carrying him.

• RP June 3, 2009 at 1:37 am

I know the feeling! Make sure to get the epidural girl it hurts!!!

• Joy June 2, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Good Luck

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 2, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Lookn great

• sepsep June 2, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Good luck kelis & Congrats

• summer June 2, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Kelis you looks so cute & in no way look 8 months pregnant. I feel you on the spandex LMAO. Through all the problems the best part is going to be that beautiful little baby. Good Luck & Congrats

• MrsUmar June 2, 2009 at 6:32 pm

Lol…Kelis I totally understand. Relax he’ll be here in no time…patience is the key.