KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

POLO WITH PRINCE HARRY

david

Pop star Madonna and her son David,3, watched the Veuve Clicquot Manhattan Polo Classic in New York on May 30, 2009. The Polo match was attended by Britain’s Prince Harry, who is on his official visit to the United States.

Meanwhile it is being reported that Madonna threw a racing-themed party on Friday (29May09) to celebrate the one-year anniversary of David’s adoption. The adoption of David was finalized in May 2008.

Tags : Posted in : Madonna

6 Comments to “POLO WITH PRINCE HARRY”

• hanaboo June 2, 2009 at 4:24 pm

i must say madonnas lookin good in these pics! lol david is too cute

• miamore73 June 2, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Well I have to say it looks like she is truely enjoying this little boy. Good for her. QUESTION???? Doesn’t she have a biological son not much older than her adoptive son?? Where is he?? I know her daughter is probably getting to the age of “leave me alone.” But her son what is he 9, 10 at the most??

• Africhic June 3, 2009 at 2:50 am

She was there with Rocco as well if you check other blogs. I guess because this blog is called Black Celeb Kids he was not featured.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 2, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Looks like their having fun.

• Tracy June 2, 2009 at 8:54 am

How uncomfortable would it be to sit on the fence like that? David is a tough child indeed! It doesn’t seem to phase him at all:)

• Misty June 2, 2009 at 3:17 pm

He is sitting on one of the thicker support posts. I used to do that when I would go to the parade when I was younger.