ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

FUNERAL HELD FOR EXODUS TYSON

tyson

A funeral was held for Mike Tyson’s four-year-old daughter Exodus Tyson this past weekend, according to S2S Publisher Jamie Foster Brown .  The service was a private affair held in Phoenix, Arizona and was only attended by the family of Exodus’ mother and 15 of Mike’s closest friends.

Exodus Tyson died tragically last week Tuesday due to an accidental strangulation from a treadmill cord. Exodus’ seven-year-old brother was the one who discovered his sister’s lifeless body hanging from the cable cord and quickly called the little girl’s mom for help. Exodus’ mother, Sol Xochitl, who was in another room, responded and took her daughter off the cable, called 911 and attempted to revive Exodus. Sol Xochitl , who is said to be “not doing well”, “did all she could” to breathe life into the little girl’s unconscious body.

Tags : , Posted in : R.I.PSportPlayers

21 Comments to “FUNERAL HELD FOR EXODUS TYSON”

• Michelle June 30, 2009 at 10:58 pm

When I heard that Exodus died last month, I really started to cry and I thought she you be ok and come back to life.

R.I.P. Exodus

• Nappykat June 16, 2009 at 2:46 pm

I am really sorry to hear about the death of MT’s child. My respect for him is growing and I can’t wait to see his autobio that’s due in theaters soon. I think he is really growing as a person and learning from his past mistakes.

the death of a child is probably one of the greatest tragities that anyone can bear. Again I’m sorry and my condolensces to the family.

• Tasheka June 8, 2009 at 9:15 am

That is just beautiful! I can visual everything you just said. What a beautiful scene. In due time GOD will wipe away all tears for her family. She is alright in GOD’s care now. She is alright now!

• Suitepuma June 4, 2009 at 1:45 am

Saddest thing in the world

I’m praying for this family!

• Sheela June 3, 2009 at 11:57 pm

My heart goes out to Mike Tyson and Miss Sol the siblings of Exodus, especially her loving little 7 yr old. brother who tried with all his might to rescue his baby girl. Oh my my my I have been in pain every since I heard this awful and tragic story. (I am a mother of 2) and I can’t fathom not seeing life in one of my kids. But, I would offer please don’t blame yourself Momma because trying to watch a young child 24/7 is just not possible. They move like lightning and they are curious about the world around them. God allowed you to love her and gave her life through you because you were the best mom she could of had. But as we know God loves us best and she is in the daycare of Heaven, back with God and being doted over by angels. She’s telling God about what fun she had here, how many kisses she received and what a mighty strong dad (heavy weight champ!!! who put those loving arms around her, the same ones that crushed men and also gently rocked her to sleep) & she had warm sun on her face & JOY during her short visit to earth.

• Tasheka June 8, 2009 at 9:08 am

Just beautiful! I can almost see that scene has you wrote it. She is alright now! She is alright now! In due time GOD will wipe away all tears for her family. Lets jus keep them in prayer.

• Monique June 3, 2009 at 5:59 pm

• dynesha June 3, 2009 at 3:49 pm

this is so sad i have prayed for them everynight since i hop god is there for this family

• Midnite June 3, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Nothing Nothing, No words, Only TIME AND GOD WILL HELP DEAL WITH THE PAIN OF LOSING A CHILD. So all believers pray an ask GOD to help Mike, The Mother and family deal with this loss. As a Mother of a three year old. My heart hurts for the Mother. I do believe Exodus is in Heaven with GOD, To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. What word can one say to this Family unless they have lost a child, Only I know how you feel. And time In time the pain will get a little better to deal with.

• Tee June 3, 2009 at 2:18 pm

no parent should have to bury a child. I can’t even began to imagine what the parents are going through.

• Lisette June 3, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Mike has has so much loss in his life. Very sad. I hope they get through this.

• ce June 3, 2009 at 1:03 pm

send my prayers

• Monique June 3, 2009 at 11:02 am

My heart goes out to the mother. I hope she does her best to not blame herself. It is impossible to watch your kids 24-7 and they get into things so darn quickly and unexpectantly. On some bright side, they have save a lot of kids’ lives. I bet when a lot of people buy treadmills, the 1st thing they’ll do is cut that cord off. I know I will.

• Tanya June 3, 2009 at 10:43 am

Very nice Chimera…..I hope the words of that poem give the Tyson family much needed comfort in thier moment of despair.

God Bless you and keep you Tyson family.

• Chimera June 3, 2009 at 10:12 am

So Sad…

• Chimera June 3, 2009 at 10:04 am

May God be with the Tyson family in their time of need and understanding…

A Poem for Exodus

Beautiful..Young..Innocent
    A child loved by all
    A precious, tender spirit
    who beckoned unto God’s call

She now sits upon his lap
    imagine her giggle, hear her laugh
    as he gently strokes her hair
    and leads her down his garden’s path

to a lovely place of glory
    of pure bliss and happiness
    for sweet beautiful Exodus
    a place of wonder and merriment

until she rejoins with her earthly mother
    and her earthy father too
    her spiritual father will hold her
    as she watches over you

~for the Family

• Nicole June 3, 2009 at 2:53 pm

This is so beautiful! god bless you and the family!

• Nicole June 3, 2009 at 2:53 pm

This is so beautiful! god bless you and the family!

• Andrea June 3, 2009 at 10:38 pm

This is a beautiful poem. I think one of the worst things in the world is when a parent has to bury their child. My heart and prayers go out to Mike Tyson and the family.

• JAN June 12, 2009 at 11:24 am

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POEM….I PRAY IT WILL BRING SOME DEGREE OF COMFORT TO HER FAMILY AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO HAVE LOST A CHILD.

• tan June 3, 2009 at 9:51 am

This just gut wrenching to hear.My heart goes out to Sol and Mike.They are in my prayers.