TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

ACTOR DERAY DAVIS AND DAUGHTER AT PREMIERE

deraydavis11

Actor/comedian DeRay Davis and his daughter attended the Los Angeles premiere of “Imagine That” on June 6, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. DeRay Davis is featured in the film, along with actors Eddie Murphy and Yara Shahidi.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

13 Comments to “ACTOR DERAY DAVIS AND DAUGHTER AT PREMIERE”

• si daughter August 14, 2012 at 8:02 am

Wow I didn’t know my cousin had a daughter. And she is gorgeous ….

• memaniece June 9, 2009 at 2:39 pm

agree with everybody who says she looks like a regla little girl which is great

• Angel June 9, 2009 at 9:44 am

A little girl with barrette is a first for this site. Tooooo cute. She looks the way a little girl is supposed to look.

• MrsUmar June 8, 2009 at 11:48 pm

She looks just like her daddy. Deray is a funny dude…

• KEEYSHA.J June 8, 2009 at 11:22 pm

SHE CUTE

• Ashley June 8, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Such a cutie!!

• MS.TAYLOR June 8, 2009 at 8:01 pm

she is a cutie

• Trina June 8, 2009 at 11:57 am

Awwww!! How Cute Is She.

• Monique June 8, 2009 at 10:56 am

THIS is how little girls should look. How cute. Although I love to see Kimora’s girls and Willow looking glammed up for the red carpet, I just love to see kids looking like kids and not little adults. When the last time you saw a celeb’s kids with barrettes in their hair and plaits?

• Realist June 8, 2009 at 2:44 pm

She’s a pretty little girl and I agree. I believe a lot of the way the “hollywood” children dress has to do with these stylist that’s use to dressing adults.

Her father is in comedy (no big hollywood star), mother is probably a regular working woman & I don’t think his little girl is on t.v. With that, you get your everyday adorable little girl. The children with one average parent tend to grow up with regular like us. When both parents are in hollywood, “some” of the children appear to be a little over the top. I’m sure being picture ready everytime you step out of your front door can become a headache. Just give me the money, minus the fame.

• Lisette June 8, 2009 at 10:35 am

She looks just like her daddy, so cute!

• Zee June 8, 2009 at 9:32 am

I can definitely tell they’re from my hometown (lol). Cute little girl.

• Natahlee June 8, 2009 at 8:58 am