MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

FAITH EVANS:IS SHE OR ISN’T SHE PREGNANT?

faithevans3

In the hot seat: Singer Faith Evans

BCK has this nagging feeling that singer Faith Evans may be pregnant with her fifth child. Let’s check out the facts:

Facts/Opinions:
-When last we saw Faith Evans in February, she looked like this Click here
-It could be that Faith has gained a few pounds(nothing wrong with that)
- Faith has been missing from the limelight for some time now
-Lastly, Faith seems to have a certain “pregnancy” glow about her(see more pictures below from the 8th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball at a private residence on June 6, 2009 in Los Angeles, California).

So readers, you know the drill! Is she or isn’t she pregnant?

Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchGames

18 Comments to “FAITH EVANS:IS SHE OR ISN’T SHE PREGNANT?”

• Nappykat June 16, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Not preggers.
    Just gaining weight.
    Stop difining women by their relatonship – married or not who the hell cares!
    Tatts are ok but they don’t fit the dress.
    And boy is she starting to look old from the side – those crowsfeet!
    she’s beautiful tho. look better fuller

• tekmatch June 12, 2009 at 12:25 pm

If I may add my two cents: yes, she is married and can have as many children as she wants-I pray the marriage remain sounds. But, I have to say this–I rather see her look healthy than the way she did a few years back. Amen!

• memaniece June 9, 2009 at 2:52 pm

i love faith and she can have as many kids as she want..

• KEEYSHA.J June 8, 2009 at 11:29 pm

I DONT THINK SHE PREG SHE JUST GAINED SOME OF HER WEIGHT BACK ANYWAY I CANT WAIT FOR A NEW FAITH ALBUM.

• chanel June 8, 2009 at 11:06 pm

SO WHAT IF SHES MARRIED SHES ON THE FIFTH KID AND THE THIRD DAD. THE MATH ALONE MAKES HER NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYBODY ELSE. ALOT OF THE WOMEN YOU GUYS GIVE A HARD TIME HAVE THE SAME FATHER BUT ARENT MARRIED. I THINK FAITH IS BEAUTIFUL AND HER TATTOOS ARE FINE TO ME, BUT YOU HAVE TO DRESS DIFFERENTLY WHEN YOU HAVE THEM. BUT LET ME SAY THIS DRESS ISNT CUTE AND THATS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM

• Nicole June 10, 2009 at 4:15 am

“Fifth kid and the third dad?” Try and put the whole thing into perspective. Chyna is Faith’s only child born out of wedlock. Christopher’s father was killed; Faith was his widow. She then got remarried and had two more children. Not that Faith’s actions need defending, but I hardly think it’s in bad taste to have children by your husband.

• MrsUmar June 8, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Pregnant or not she looks beautiful.

• Zogie June 8, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Maybe she’s gaining weight? But yea… I’m no judge but those tatts are sooo random.. Reminds me of my old highschool binder.. Just tagged everywhere.. I’ve met her she’s very very fair skinned and that white dress is calling your eyes to the tatts…There’s makeup for that. If she has the time, the money and the Energy she should have as many children as she wants.

• Nicci June 8, 2009 at 6:58 pm

5th?? I thought she had 3kids??

• sin June 8, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Her tattoos are horrendously bad looking. There’s no real order to them. They look cheap. And I hate when women get tattos on their upper arms, it looks so mannish and hard. But if she’s pregnant, that’s wonderful!

• InnocentCorruption203 June 9, 2009 at 11:39 am

I CONCUR

• Is Faith Evans Pregnant? | Famecrawler June 8, 2009 at 5:05 pm

[...] Source Tags: Bump Watch, celebrities, celebrity babies, celebrity couples, celebrity dads, Celebrity Families, celebrity gossip, celebrity kids, celebrity moms, celebrity parents, celebrity pregnancies, Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, faith evans, google, notorious b.i.g., p diddy, Pregnancy rumors, Pregnant celebrities, sean combs, sweatpantsmom « « Bret Michaels: Daddy Almost Lost His Head (Video) OAS_RICH(‘x13′); [...]

• Tee Tee June 8, 2009 at 2:31 pm

She’s one of the few black women married, so I say congrats!!!

• Blue June 8, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Well let’s hope that this marriage isn’t like the one with Biggie.

• Brooks June 8, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Don’t know if she’s pregnant or not but these pics are proof that large gaudy tattoos can def take away from a glamorous look.

• Monique June 8, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Isn’t that the truth

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 8, 2009 at 1:28 pm

If she is congrats.

• Hovita June 8, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Perhaps she is…she has a beautiful family so far and a doting husband so I wish her the best if she is…