TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

LEBRON AND SAVANNAH EXPECTING BABY #3?

img_7388

-Lebron and Savannah in March 2009-

According to a credible source, Savannah Brinson, the girlfriend of NBA player Lebron James, is pregnant with the couple’s third child. For some months now, Savannah has been rumored to be pregnant; however, yesterday, BCK received news that may put the rumors to rest. Well, according to the afore-mentioned source, Savannah is indeed pregnant and” is walking around Cleveland looking prego! ”

Savannah and Lebron are already parents to LeBron James Jr.,4, and Bryce Maximus James, who will be two on June 14, 2007.

Pic Source:Talking With Tami

Tags : Posted in : Births

46 Comments to “LEBRON AND SAVANNAH EXPECTING BABY #3?”

• гороскоп на следующую неделю овен January 2, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

• ty December 22, 2009 at 5:09 am

i usu. don’t reply but im sick of these pathetic men not stepping up to the plate. if u can lay with these woman and have 3 dang kids by her i think she is “good enough” to marry. u really are discrediting yourself!!!

• QUEEN November 23, 2009 at 5:24 pm

RING FOR WHAT!!!??? LOOK AT ALL THE CELEBRITIES OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL WHO GOT RINGS AND ARE MARRIED WHO MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS!!! WHETHER MARRIED OR NOT SOME PEOPLE STILL DO NOT HONOR THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MARRIED…LOOK AT SNOOP DOGG FOR EXAMPLE!!! DUH!!! MAYBE ITS HOW THEY WANT IT!!! I ADMIRE THE DUDE FOR TAKING HIS HIGH SCHOOL SWEET HEART AND STICKING WITH HER!!! AND YOU DON’T HEAR NO DRAMA IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP…UN LIKE SHAQ O’NEAL!!! RIGHT?
    LET THEM BE…BE HAPPY THAT AS YOUNG AS HE IS HE IS A RESPONSIBLE FATHER AND DEVOTED TO HIS FAMILY…I TIP MY HAT TO HIM!!! YOU GO BOY
    4RM THA QUEEN

• Kenyada June 25, 2009 at 11:29 pm

CONGRATS LEBRON I HOPE IT’S A GIRL THIS TIME TOO. IF IT’S ANOTHER BOY YOU SHOULD SWING BY THIS WAY FOR A GIRL I GOT SOME GOOD!! JUST PLAYING, CONGRATS THAT’S A LUCKY AS GIRL FOR REAL

• Mina June 24, 2009 at 1:15 pm

I really like this guy and it is a romantic concept that he is still with his college sweetheart. However, he should put a ring on her finger. If he loves her enough to make her a mother THREE times he should give her the respect and security she deserves. The message this conveys is that “I want you around for now but later on, I might find somebody else I want more and I don’t want to share my wealth with you.” or “I love you but not enough to want you as my wife.”
    The difference between Angelina and Brad is that Angelina has her own career and is competely independent, but she is still setting a bad example for her children, and ours, by living with a man she is not married to. Women need to respect themselves and expect more from life than just being content with being the babies mama.
    Just my opinion.

• sherry June 16, 2009 at 4:10 pm

I agree, Lebron has been living with this girl since he came into the NBA. Lebron keeps this girl close to him. She goes to his away games and home games. he even took this girl on Oprah about four years ago. He loves this girl regardless wheather they are married or not. He refers to her as his family. I do not forsee him leaving this girl due to his interviews and how hard it is for him to trust people outside of his circle before the fame. I do not see him trusting another women with all of his affairs because this girls takes care of the business of the home and his foundation. I think it is genuine love. Unlike some of the other married couples it seems false (kobe Bryant, Usher etc.) Leave these men a lone at leaset he is taking care of his responsibilities. His kids does have a model of a healthy relationship in their home. There parents are living to gether and raising those children together as a family. I love Lebron and I am happy he is with Savannah.

• 1coolazzchic June 12, 2009 at 1:42 am

so what if he hasnt married her? that’s their biz and you dont know what the situation is. maybe he wants to marry her and she said no. ever thought of that. in this day and age marriage doesnt mean a damn thing. married men cheat and leave their wives everyday. so no its not all its cracked up to be. i think everyone should respect their personal decisions and stay out of it.

• CB June 11, 2009 at 11:25 am

i think he has the intentions to do it. but realize this. Bron has no father in his life to show and teach him what are the right moves to make. who is he going to get advice from on marriage. his peers? they people that he has control over and is feeding them. NO. when you have no father figure to teach you then you make your own choices. i aint saying he is right cuz i want to see him married too. but i also aint goin to put him down cuz like mentioned above he is doin better that a lot of other so called dad’s

• Really June 10, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Worry about whats really going on in your marriages.

• SocialBrown June 10, 2009 at 10:57 am

They have 2 beautiful kids and one on the way, who they both love. That’s ultimately what matters, right?

What about the married couples who’s husbands cheat, disrepect, lie, beat their wives or vice versa. Or, the married couples who rushed to get married, cause they were trying to do what’s “right” and are now wishing they were “unmarried”. As long as your are in a committed relationship and are happy with who you are with, who says you need to be married to make it official.

Best of luck to them!

• Michelle June 10, 2009 at 7:52 am

I wonder how far along she is

• Eb June 10, 2009 at 7:50 am

I remember hearing that she was pregnant earlier this year. I don’t think lebron wants to get married. Three kids she is set for life. I hope it’s a girl.

• Stephanie June 10, 2009 at 12:08 am

Definitely time to put a ring on it! Baby, or no baby, if you truly love the one that you are with… put a ring on it!

• letsride70 June 9, 2009 at 8:51 pm

If he LOVED it, he would have put a ring on it……….. King James just likes it!!!

• nm June 9, 2009 at 6:57 pm

Savannah is really beautiful lady,I hope they had baby girl this time.

• Tee June 9, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Wow! I just don’t get it.

• Dee Dee June 9, 2009 at 4:11 pm

I agree with Love4MrWest 100%. What about Brad Pitt and Angelina. They have six but nobody says anything about them. But tear up T.I, Lebron, Carmelo and every other black couple. Why is there a double standard?

• Erica June 9, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Why should he marry her? I don’t feel sorry for these women. They stay and continue to have unprotected sex. You get what you ask for. Get on birth control and/or use condoms if you don’t want to be a baby mama. There is no excuse.

• Georgia June 9, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Their are a nice couple with cute kids. I hope this baby is a girl.

• Love4MrWest June 9, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Marriage is a fine institution, but I don’t see anybody pressuring Angelina and Brad to get married and they have how kids? Six. So why are African Americans looked at negatively when they choose to be in a committed relationship, but not married? They’re a cute couple and looked very committed to each other and their children and at the end of the day that’s the most important thing.

I wish them the best. They’ll get married when they’re ready.

• Kinereth June 9, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Brangelina really don’t matter to me. My concern is our black community. A 70% rate of illegitimacy is nothing to be proud of. This means that the majority of our babies are born out of wedlock.White couples do not have this stagerring statistic. Nor has their community yet been so harshly visited by the results of illegitimacy as we have been…

• Stephanie June 10, 2009 at 12:11 am

I agree with Kinereth. Furthermore, marriage is the true sign of commitment, and not just commitment to your significant other, but to the family as a whole.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 9, 2009 at 2:57 pm

If they are than congrats.

• Monique June 9, 2009 at 12:23 pm

WE KNEW THIS ALREADY
    BUT SERIOUSLY IS HE EVA GNA MARRY HER ?

• And Were Off June 9, 2009 at 12:10 pm

I agree with the majority…HUGE SIGH!!!….we should change the name of this site to Black Celebrity Kids Born Out of Wedlock.

C’mon….a third child. Whats the hold up? Im almost sure she wants to be married and Im sure her parents want it for her too.

She having babies to keep a Nicca….celebrity or not, thats what chicks do!

• Kinereth June 9, 2009 at 9:29 am

Hey Lebron. If you love Savannah so much, why don’t you honor her by marrying her, instead of keeping her as a “baby mama”? As much a I think you are a beautiful couple, and your children are gorgeous, you are doing a disservice to youself, your children and their mother by not finally doing the right thing. It’s high time the rate of illegitimacy went down in our community. Illegitimacy has made us a weaker and confused people. It has weakened our families and forced millions of our children to grow up without an identity.

Lebron, you are in a position to influence millions of our youth. Send a message. It’s time to rebuild the Black famil with 2 married parents in the home. Enough of this baby mama/baby daddy garbage!

• trixie June 9, 2009 at 8:45 am

They are a cute couple. Congrats to them and hope it’s a healthy baby. I hope a wedding is coming in the future.

• alicia June 9, 2009 at 8:23 am

when is he gon marry her….. thats a dam shame

• NotBuyingIt June 8, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Uhm, I really could’ve sworn they are married, I thought there was a litte something about a wedding shortly before their first child…I could be wrong. Eitherway Congrats to them they’re a very cute couple, and I glad that he didn’t become a star and forget about the one who loved him when he wasn’t.

• chanel June 8, 2009 at 11:01 pm

WHATEVER….PEOPLE ARE BEING REAL NICE. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO THE OTHER CELEBRITIES WHO ARENT MARRIED??????????NO… STOP IT . MARRY HER ALREADY

• cb June 8, 2009 at 10:49 pm

LOL!!! @ Suitepuma

• Jus_Me :-) June 8, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Suitepuma : LMAO. Congrats to them!

• KEEYSHA.J June 8, 2009 at 10:29 pm

THATS NICE AND I HOPE ITS A GIRL TOO.

• Niecey June 8, 2009 at 10:10 pm

lebron is cute! this a a nice lovely couple

• Breanna June 8, 2009 at 9:49 pm

I wonder how many months she is.

• Breanna June 8, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Congrats I guess. I hope it’s a girl this time, but I really think it’s about time they get married.

• mskiaof86 June 8, 2009 at 8:53 pm

I hope its a girl this time! Lebron should put a ring on it, and be an example to his sons that their mother is more than a baby mama, but a wife too.

• tanisha June 9, 2009 at 10:16 am

i agree. all that money and 3 kids but no marriage. its important to show his sons that when you love someone you make that strong life commitment to them. he is young yes but if they can make these babies, live together ect the they can get married

• ness June 9, 2009 at 12:41 pm

marriage is not necessary.. he shows he loves her by staying with her and makin a damn baby every 2 years

• Brooks June 8, 2009 at 7:18 pm

I like this dude…with all his money/fame he could have his pick of hollywood women, but instead he choses to stay w/ his childrens’ mother… She’s very pretty and seems like a nice young lady.

• MrsUmar June 8, 2009 at 8:35 pm

I agree…

• MrsUmar June 8, 2009 at 8:37 pm

Congratulations Lebron and Savannah!!!!! Wonderful young man…

• LEE June 9, 2009 at 10:35 am

All of those excellent qualities and he still hasn’t married her. Wake up, ladies….wake up.

• Brooks June 9, 2009 at 5:57 pm

WAKE UP to what??? Marriage or no marriage he is still leaps and bounds ahead of many young men his age who do not take care of theirs…now granted he could easily dip and just pay his child support and get visitation,but he actually is still with the mother… says a lot about the young man.

• Lisette June 8, 2009 at 6:46 pm

They are a really cute couple.

• Suitepuma June 8, 2009 at 6:43 pm

“If you liked it then you should’ve put a ring on it…”

“…Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh”