SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SASHA OBAMA CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY IN PARIS

spl105389_0231

Sasha Obama, who is now eight years old, celebrated her birthday in Paris over the weekend. Young Sasha and her family went shopping at the famous child’s store Bonpoint in Paris, France, to buy a birthday present for who else?-Sasha!

Sasha’s brithday has been reported as being on June 7th/ June 8th/9th/10th. BCK has no idea when Sasha’s real birthday is but Happy Birthday, Sasha Obama!

17 Comments to “SASHA OBAMA CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY IN PARIS”

• Mayan gag December 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm

I blog often and I truly thank you for your content. Your article
    has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed too.

• wypadek drogowy November 21, 2011 at 11:11 pm

This was such a helpful article! I am just starting out with my blog and I hope it will be as good as your. Greetings!

• Miss Char October 31, 2009 at 4:39 pm

However fast Malia is developing has to do with whatever genetics she has inherited. Hopefully her body or mother nature will not give her more physical attributes than she can handle while still a child or even an adult. Nevertheless, the girl looks porportionate to me. I feel she is growing just fine.

• rayne June 11, 2009 at 5:06 am

The Obama girls are so cute and adorable. Malia looks like her dad, Sasha more like her mom.

• Angel June 9, 2009 at 11:08 am

wow Malia is growing to be a lot like Michelle,has any1 noticed Malia’s big hips and growing boobs,wow! poor her :(

• GC June 13, 2009 at 2:19 am

Yes, I have noticed Malia has grown some rather large breats. Isn’t it a little unusal for a 10-year old girl – especially one so tall and slim as Malia – to grow out their breasts at this young age? Is it hormones in the food? Her mother and grandmother are not very well endowed. She must have inherited Obama’s female genes?

• MrsUmar June 9, 2009 at 1:26 am

Happy Birthday…beautiful Sasha!!!!!

• KEEYSHA.J June 8, 2009 at 11:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASHA ;)

• africanamericangirl June 8, 2009 at 4:18 pm

I’m so jealous! I could never even DREAM of spending my 8th birthday in Paris. Hell I can’t afford to go now and I’m a grown woman. lol.

Really, the Obama girls are such beautiful(and smart) young ladies that I wish them the best.

• JaysSweetShugah June 8, 2009 at 3:59 pm

They are allowed to some privacy aren’t they? Happy Birthday Sasha. And many many many many many more… I luv this family.

• Lil Bigz June 8, 2009 at 2:54 pm

It’s funny because I remember reading in an article last year during her father’s run for presidency, that her birthday was in october.

• Khrish Hill June 8, 2009 at 1:41 pm

I love these little girls and am so happy to see them enjoying Sasha’s Birthday abroad. Every little girl should see Paris before she’s eighteen. Mine did and she still loves it and goes back as often as she can. And London,Too! What a great birthday gift.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 8, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Thats nice.

• Jessica June 8, 2009 at 1:09 pm

We know for a fact that Malia’s b-day is July 4th but it’s amazing they don’t know Sasha’s birthday or even Sasha’s middle name.

Nappy B-Day First Daughter!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your outfits, your family and your vacation in Paris!!!!!!!

• mskiaof86 June 8, 2009 at 11:35 am

Happy Birthday Beautiful!
    I wonder if these girls will ever truly understand how blessed they really are :)

• Natahlee June 8, 2009 at 11:04 am

OMG im just now reading it
    she is already 8 years olds
    they grow so fast

• Natahlee June 8, 2009 at 11:02 am

omg i thought the internet knew everything
    how dnt u knw the prez’s daughter bday?
    oh well i dnt knw it either
    anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA (SASHA)