ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KENDRA WILKINSON AND HANK BASKETT EXPECTING BABY #1

kendrahankReality star Kendra Wilkinson and fiancé Hank Baskett are expecting their first child together. Kendra announced the baby news to E!

“Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together,” the former Girl Next Door tells E!. “We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans.”

Kendra and NFL wide-receiver Hank are set to marry on June 27 at the Playboy Mansion, which is home to her ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner.

Tags : , Posted in : Births

40 Comments to “KENDRA WILKINSON AND HANK BASKETT EXPECTING BABY #1”

• buy lunesta online February 24, 2012 at 1:39 am

lunesta online – purchase lunesta online

• Tim March 14, 2010 at 8:00 am

Congrats to Hank and Kendra and their child. Hope it lasts since the odds are stack against them. She has already gotten fat

• Charlotte March 10, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Why is this couple on BCK?? I am confused.

• sarah September 17, 2009 at 10:20 pm

They both rock!! Best of luck to them!

• NeTrice July 9, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I freakin love Kendra she is so pretty and ditzy. Lol. Hank is very handsome. I wish them the best of luck. God bless.

• chelsie July 6, 2009 at 2:36 pm

I am so excited for Kendra & Hank I love Kendra soo much she is awesome, I can’t wait to see her go through her pregnancy and I am glad she is letting us see her and her husband show us their world and their bundle of joy!
    xoxo

• Sandra June 12, 2009 at 1:50 pm

Love comes in many colors.I am white and my husband is black and God gave us the most beautiful child (inside and out). He has olive complexion, big brown exotic eyes and hair (long ringlet dreads) to die for!!! Everywhere we go, people keep sayin’ “he is soo handsome, he’s gonna be a lady-killer”. He is multi-racial, ie… black, white,cherokee,romanian,and european.They will probably have a gorgeous child. Bless them.

• WEst June 13, 2009 at 12:11 am

ha. you are definetly white.
      and hank baskett he might be all of those things but hes black and white.

people always want to add on more and more more to their racial “coolness” background to appear exotic.why is it so great to be mixed. you can most times not even see all of the diffrent mixes. but when you look at him all you see is [black].

im black and “once you go black you never go back”

• BJ March 21, 2010 at 10:35 am

That’s right! Black is a taste of heaven! Ain’t nothin like some Brown sugar!
        Good choice Kendra!

• KiNu June 12, 2009 at 3:09 am

Hank is from my hometown (Clovis NM) Yes, his dad is Black and is mother is Caucasian. I wish them luck, it seems kind of fast so I hope is lasts.

• mina June 11, 2009 at 7:02 pm

They are a nice looking couple and will have a beautiful baby.
    The latest data states that 33.9 % of the population in the US is multiracial and growing. Perhaps, someday, we can get rid of the man made concept of race so we can just be humble human beings. I hope so.

• camie June 11, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Mark my words……………….NOT goin 2 last.

• lisa June 11, 2009 at 1:41 am

Wow that was fast :-0

• MrsUmar June 11, 2009 at 1:18 am

Beautiful couple…Congratulations!!!!!

• krazychika June 10, 2009 at 2:28 pm

aww congrats!

• Erica L. Crump June 10, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Hmmmm, never heard of her before, but her fiance is handsome.
    He kinda favors Boris Kodjoe…but of course Boris looks much better….lol!

• memaniece June 10, 2009 at 1:31 pm

beautiful couple

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 10, 2009 at 12:05 pm

Awww congrats!!They remind me of me and my bf. The complexions, and heights… are same. LOL cept I dnt have blonde hair, and we dont have their jobs.

• Mia June 10, 2009 at 10:51 am

Congratulations to Kendra and Hank for such a wonderful blessing. I think they will make a very ( SPORTY ) set of parents. Their child will be gorgeous like them. Have a very blessed pregnancy.

• mskiaof86 June 10, 2009 at 10:42 am

Congrats to Kendra and Hank on the baby and wedding news.

…Disturbing on so many levels that the wedding is going to be held at Heff’s house, the man she slept with for the past 10 years. I guess there was no where else to have it? (Insert sarcasm here)

But i like her so much better now that she’s off of Girls Next Door.

• InnocentCorruption203 June 10, 2009 at 1:46 pm

I concur, gettin married @ Heff’s is weird……..

• Christian June 10, 2009 at 5:27 pm

She didn’t sleep with him for 10 years, the girl is only 23. It was only 5 years, not that it really makes that big of a difference though.

• mskiaof86 June 10, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Lol… ok 5 years, but its still like sleeping with someone’s grandfather :( sick!!

• Lisette June 10, 2009 at 6:59 pm

I don’t think she slept with Hef. Come on, think about it. It was all for show.

• mskiaof86 June 11, 2009 at 7:22 pm

guess we’ll never really no for sure.. but in order to be a play boy bunny, I’m guessing all of them may have “put out” at some point. I mean seriously though… the sole purpose of playboy is to sell sex.

• danene June 10, 2009 at 10:35 am

i dwuv kendra but her hubby isnt all blak his moma is wite and daddy is blak..but u r most of wat ur dad is…jus like our wonderful pres.barak obama..datz y dey consider dem to b blak men becuz dey daddys r blak

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 10, 2009 at 12:07 pm

SOME people in America consider biracial people of African American & Caucasian descent as just “Black”, not all.

• InnocentCorruption203 June 10, 2009 at 12:09 pm

America has not changed, one drop of black blood and your “colored” or shall I say “african american” now. Break out the paper bag test. Heres a hint when one of your parents is white then your half white and theres nothing wrong with that. Be proud of who you are don’t just claim the race you feel others will feel more comfortable with because of the way you look.

As far as this couple I wish them happienss and the best of luck.

• babydoll325 June 11, 2009 at 6:43 am

well you r very wrong if one of your parents is black u r black and if one of your parents is asian chinese anything but white then u can be half but as long u have black in your blood u r black look at kimora lee simmons she have japan mom and a black father and she still consider herself black, black forever baby iam sorry to tell u that black over power the white ask a kkk person they will tell you the truth if you r black or half white and believe me they will tell you r black but use a another name if you know what i mean. peace

• lilkunta June 11, 2009 at 9:22 am

babydoll325 :
          actually Kimora’s mother is Korean. Joanne/KyokoShe is now claiming she is Japanese bc Kprea was communist ( NKorea still is ) & there ws discrimination against Koreans.

• lilkunta June 11, 2009 at 9:25 am

I dont think this will last. I wish them all the best.
          They met in Spring 07, dated for just 6mo adn got engaged in Nov07.
          Now she is preg. She’ll me married in 2weeks, then just celebrate her 1st yr together w Hank. The following month she’ll be having a baby.

That is ALOT for the 1yr of marriage.
          Dont 4get Kendra is from/lives in Calu–sunny all the time Cali.
          Hank lives/plays football in PA, where there r 4seasons…SNOW.
          Is Kendra ready to move to the east coast.

Ppl need to think things thru.

Good luck to them.

• Angel June 11, 2009 at 9:53 am

How do you know that they havent thought those things throught and are cool with it.

• hanaboo June 11, 2009 at 6:20 pm

so is it up to the kkk who people are?

• tanisha June 10, 2009 at 10:30 am

i actually like her. i dont watch the show but i saw her on interviews. they look happy

• brandi June 10, 2009 at 9:36 am

aww congrats to the beautiful couple

• Meena June 10, 2009 at 9:29 am

You gotta love that Kendra, she’s hilarious. Congratulations to them both, they make a pretty couple.

• Joy June 10, 2009 at 9:25 am

Congrats to them

• LisaLisa June 10, 2009 at 9:15 am

Awwwww, now maybe she will calm down like Nicole Richie did when she had Harlow.

• Natahlee June 10, 2009 at 9:10 am