TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

DONNA MILLS AND DAUGHTER CHLOE

donnamills2

Donna Mills(L) and daughter(R)

Actress Donna Mills and her daughter Chloe(born 1995) attended Life Out Loud 4 at the Sunset Gower Studios on June 13, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Donna is best known for her role as  “Abby Cunningham” on the primetime soap opera Knots Landing.

Photos:Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Actors

24 Comments to “DONNA MILLS AND DAUGHTER CHLOE”

• Mary January 24, 2014 at 10:47 am

The comment about her hair being “damaged” her hair isn’t even STRAIGHT!!! Obviously, from looking at it you can see that she hasn’t chemically straightened it!!! Chloe is adopted. While I don’t think it’s always necessary to state whether or not someone is adopted, to NOT state that they are and let people think that Donna Mills gave birth to her isn’t factual. I remember when she adopted her and Donna made some comment about Chloe talking about their differences like the fact that Donna had blonde hair. It was a sweet discussion. I think it’s GREAT that Donna adopted her. You can tell how much she loves her in all of the photos they take together.

• Patrice February 21, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Right On! BEAUTIFUL. By the grace of God!

• jackie May 8, 2012 at 5:26 pm

A BABY GIRL FROM A BROTHR????

• katiw December 31, 2009 at 5:07 pm

i pulled it up and donna mills is indeed 67 years old…

michelle pfeifer’s daughter claudia rose does have pictures on the internet as well, as recent as the premier of hairspray!

great picture though, they look happy.

• Yasmine June 18, 2009 at 10:08 pm

I remember when Donna adopted her some years back…she was either an infant or a toddler. She has grown up to be a real beauty! And yes, she and Donna COULD “pass” for biological mother and daughter!
    Donna still looks go, even tho’ I would guess her age to be anywhere from 60 to 68…:-)

• bunny June 15, 2009 at 7:42 pm

she really is a gorgeous young lady….
    but born in 1995?? that puts her at what about 14?… i definitely thought she was pushing 18…
    gosh hoq kids look different now!
    beautiful family :D

• memaniece June 15, 2009 at 6:48 pm

don’t know these people, i thought homegirl was heather locklear lol

• MrsUmar June 15, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Beautiful young lady…Donna looks amazing

• candace June 15, 2009 at 12:57 pm

why does it matter if she is adopted her hair is damages can you not comment on the person as a whole it is a picture or a beautiful mother and daughter that is where the comment should be

• miamore73 June 15, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Her hair doesn’t look damaged to me either. I think it’s just the lighting with the blonde highlights in that one picture.

She’s a beautiful girl though. Wonder if she does modeling or acting.

• InnocentCorruption203 June 15, 2009 at 11:57 am

Beautiful mother and daughter

• just Barlow June 15, 2009 at 10:57 am

Why are we as people always commenting about the hair! Where is this little girl’s hair damaged? And so what if it is, she’s a beautiful child, and they make a beautiful family!!!!

• Miss Lela June 15, 2009 at 10:45 am

Chloe has grown up to be such a lovely young lady. I would like to see a picture of Claudia Rose the adopted daughter of actress Michelle Pfeiffer. She’s about the same age as Chloe I think.

• Torre June 16, 2009 at 3:53 am

Lela, I saw a couple of photos of Claudia rose a while back, and she has grown into a GORGEOUS, tall and regal young lady! She may not be Michelle bio-daughter, but like Ms. Mills & Chloe, they could pass for blood-related moms & daughters. Oh, and Chloe is as beautiful as her mother.

• SUZ(*Ti Amo*) June 15, 2009 at 10:06 am

chloe is tall..and pretty

• Dorothy June 15, 2009 at 9:58 am

Yes, Donna adopted this pretty, young lady as an enfant. From the look of things, she did a great job. In an interview she stated that Chloe was the best thing that ever happened to her.

• Meena June 15, 2009 at 9:36 am

I just watched Knots on DVD last night. I had no idea she had children. Beautiful girl, and Miss Mills looks great. I think she’s in her 60′s.

• Keepin' it real June 15, 2009 at 9:36 am

Chloe wasindeed adopted as an infant. She has grown into a lovely young woman.

• britbabe June 15, 2009 at 9:13 am

shes very pretty =D

• Alicia June 15, 2009 at 9:05 am

She is a very pretty girl, but you can tell she has damaged her hair by straightening it too much.

• Nita June 15, 2009 at 11:09 am

How so? Her hair doesn’t look damaged to me.

I never would have thought Chloe was adopted. She certainly looks like she could be Donna’s biological child.

• lisa May 10, 2012 at 6:50 pm

so what, does that really matter…birmingham, al

• melmel June 15, 2009 at 8:59 am

who’s the daddy?

• Just Sayin" June 15, 2009 at 9:19 am

If I’m not mistaken I believe that Donna Mills adopted Chloe as an infant.
      Strangely, I actually think that Donna and Chloe look enough alike to be blood related Mother/Daughter :)