MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

A PREGNANT TINA CAMPBELL AT THE BET AWARDS 2009 SHOW

marymary

Singers Erica Campbell(L) and Tina Campbell(R) of gospel group Mary Mary attended the 2009 BET Awards on June 28, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.

In all, Tina and her husband, drummer Teddy Campbell, are parents to girls Laiah,5, Meela,1, and Cierra,15.

Tina and her husband are due to have their first son later this year.

9 Comments to “A PREGNANT TINA CAMPBELL AT THE BET AWARDS 2009 SHOW”

• Rita July 16, 2009 at 11:17 pm

I was disgusted with Mary Mary’s performance at the BET awards. Those leather pants Tina wore were too tight for any woman. The purpose was to show off curves and a behind. God is not pleased!

• PYT July 2, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Tina and Erica looked fab!!! I couldn’t even tell that Erica was preggo during the performance…I LOVE that they dont dress like ushers and that they have music that reaches people of all ages…you can dress fashionable and trendy and perform at the BET awards and still edify the church…this is just my opinion…not one to point out the sawdust in your eye and ignore the plank in mine. Cant wait to see the baby boy :) !!!

• KEEYSHA.J July 1, 2009 at 1:49 pm

CONGRATS TINA

• April Shaw June 30, 2009 at 10:34 am

They always do a good job everytime they perfrom and I’ve always loved them, but their performance at the BET awards was a bit disappointing. Mixing gospel and secular music just doesn’t appeal to me and I also think Tina’s choice of fashion was tastless. I think she should have put on something more flowy and flattering…a pretty dress maybe? I think they should have came with a bit more CLASS. They just looked a mess to me. She reminded me of M.I.A jumping around at the grammy’s

• SUZ (*Ti Amo*) June 29, 2009 at 11:58 am

Dang still didnt pop it out?

• onnum2 June 29, 2009 at 10:06 am

yeah it was very obvious to me last night that she was pregnant. They did a great job though.

• Sad, frustrated and confused... June 29, 2009 at 9:47 am

**couldn’t tell

• Sad, frustrated and confused... June 29, 2009 at 9:35 am

“It’s the GOD in me!! That keep me so fresh…” Luvs it!
    They did a fantabulous job last night…could tell that she was that far along!

• Tamika June 29, 2009 at 8:36 am

I just love them…can’t wait to see they baby boy!