ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RON PERLMAN AND FAMILY CHOW DOWN

fp_3216269_perlman_ron_excl_per_0630091

-Ron's wife,son, and daughter-

Ron Perlman, who starred in movie HellBoy, dined with his family at Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills, California on June 30, 2009.

fp_3216266_perlman_ron_excl_per_0630091

Ron and his wife Opal Perlman have daughter Blake Perlman (b. 1984) and son Brandon Avery Perlman (b. 1990).

Fame Pictures

Tags : Posted in : Actors

16 Comments to “RON PERLMAN AND FAMILY CHOW DOWN”

• White man July 7, 2009 at 10:29 pm

LOL why is it when a white man is married to a black woman. black women all of sudden like him and talk good about him?

• cocoatnm July 18, 2009 at 2:41 am

Probably because we don’t see or hear about it to often .WOW !! I can’t belive he was married to a black women

• Ada April 20, 2010 at 1:26 pm

LOL!!. I think it may be that we see the message from these men as “I love this black woman and so I love all black women.” And so we love them back!. lol

• Mina July 3, 2009 at 9:39 pm

That is a nice looking family. The children look like future movie star material. I wonder if the mother was in movies or a model. She is beautiful.

• Lainey July 3, 2009 at 1:06 pm

I agree that the son looks just like his dad. The mother looks a little like Tina turner to me, striking woman indeed.
    I enjoy Ron Perlman as an actor in Hellboy and his tv series as a gang biker, but it does my heart proud to see this man activiely involved as a family man. He and his family should feel proud for this picture gives off a positive vibe. God bless.

• Nicole July 3, 2009 at 11:46 am

Beautiful family, especially those children. His wife has dimples to die for.

• Yasmine July 3, 2009 at 5:13 am

His son looks JUST LIKE HIM, WOW! And I LOVED HellBoy I and HellBoy II. Greatly entertaining movies!

• Bellazon July 3, 2009 at 3:51 am

I love that that even though the kids are grown they still make time to spend together as a family.

Its lovely to see this as oppossed to hearing about how the ideals and morals of families in general are breaking down.

That boy looks so much like his dad I almost can’t believe it Lol

I loved watching him in beauty and the beast when I was little.

• tight2def July 2, 2009 at 8:53 pm

Wow, his son is handsome.

• Kemba July 2, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Hollywood will never show black women with white men. In relationships like this where its a positive family (never hearing about them on the news for negative reasons) you will not see this lovely family on tv. The other way around and the news will exploit it to the fullest.

• SUZ July 2, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Son’s cute and daughter is cute.

• jannieboo66 July 2, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Oh my, it’s just a biracial combo in Hollywood. His son looks just like him, his daughter is really cute. Maybe it wouldn’t be so many negative comments if Hollywood would show more of these white actors/singers/etc that are married to african american women. We all know they aren’t gonna do that,lmao.

• H~Boogie83 July 2, 2009 at 9:24 am

Happy Looking family, Son looks like dad and daughter like mom.

• Nappykat July 2, 2009 at 9:23 am

Woah, a black version of Ron Perlman. Whoda thought?

That’s the guy that played Hellboy right?

His wife is pretty. She favors Maya Angelou.

• Tamika July 2, 2009 at 9:20 am

His son looks just like him…he needs to get into movies!

• Kiki July 2, 2009 at 9:00 am

I loved when he played the beast in Beauty and the beast, the tv show. I was SO in love with the beast.